We have been receiving reports of lag issues. We are currently investigating the cause of these issues and we would like to ask for your help if you are affected by the issue.
Please help us by downloading our check tool and running it during the time you are experiencing lag.
We would like to ask you to please compile and post an image of your Pingplotter log showing the packet loss.
You can download the Standard version of Pingplotter at the following:
Please follow these steps to perform a trace at the time you are experiencing Lag in game:
1. First please close all open applications (Including the Game) and torrents, DC-clients, ICQ, Web Browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and the like), and Mail clients etc. As these can interfere with the connection test results.
2. Launch Pingplotter and maximize the window.
3. Change the Trace Interval option in the lower left hand corner to 2.5 seconds.
4. In the "Target Name" field please type in the IP address of the server you are experiencing difficulties on and then press enter.
: login-p2.worldoftanks.com for World of Tanks West
: login-p1.worldoftanks.com for World of Tanks East
5. *Please allow this test to run for at least 20 minutes*
6. Please take a screenshot of the trace.
7. Finally, please reply to this thread with the results and a description of what kind of problem you were experiencing in-game (lag, freezing, disconnects).
We apologize for the inconvenience while we identify and fix the issue. Thank you for your help and understanding while we investigate this issue.