Warning, Application World of Tanks is Started

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Tobe_Harvey #1 Posted Mar 15 2017 - 22:48

Private

• -Players-
  • 4529 battles
  • [KURO] KURO

My computer stuck on updating garage. I forced quit world of tanks. Now, I just get this message. 

Warning, Application "World of Tanks" is started. Nothing happens.

coolstarwarsfan #2 Posted Mar 15 2017 - 23:00

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11093 battles
  • [SNRK] SNRK
You can go to the task manager and in the processes tab you can kill worldoftanks.exe from there and it should work.

dstud208 #3 Posted Mar 16 2017 - 01:46

Captain

• Players
  • 17741 battles
  • [-BRO] -BRO
Either restart your computer or as coolstarwarsfan said, you need to kill the remaining WoT processes that are still running, the Mac version of the task manager is called the Activity Monitor, you can find it in your utility's folder.

black_colt #4 Posted Mar 16 2017 - 16:41

Captain

• -Players-
  • 3359 battles

View Postcoolstarwarsfan, on Mar 15 2017 - 14:00, said:

You can go to the task manager and in the processes tab you can kill worldoftanks.exe from there and it should work.

Actually in OS X/macOS it is [Activity Monitor] not [Task Manager] and the processes are [Wargaming game client] as there is no [worldoftanks.exe] process used by the WoT Mac Wrapper.

The quickest way to get to the [Activity Monitor] is to hold down [command] and then press the [space bar] button - a Spotlight Search box will appear - just type Activity Monitor and then [return].  Activity Monitor will launch.

Click on the [CPU] tab, click on any open [Wargaming game client] process, then click on the [stop sign with an x] icon to [kill] that process, and then [Quit] in the [Are you sure you want to quit this process?] dialog box.  If the process does not immediately quit, do the same as above but clink on [Force Quit] instead of [Quit]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users