Joke or Scam? Daily Missions to Unlock the T25 Pilot FREE

Marathon T25 Pilot Fee Daily missions Scam push joke waste of time rules not clear

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

hellpitt #41 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 18:43

Corporal

• Players
  • 11522 battles

View Postnewman8r42, on Mar 17 2017 - 16:51, said:

If you think dealing 2k damage in a battle is unobtainable then you shouldnt be playing the t25 pilot. From tier 6 on I personally wouldnt have much trouble achieving 2k damage. At tier 8 if you cant achieve 2k dmg per battle you arent playing well. 

Im not saying the that players of a lower skill level shouldnt play higher tiers, but dont expect a hand out if you cant play well enough to earn one of the more valuable prem tanks. 

I personally do think that if you cant play well enough to achieve that damage at tier 6-8 you arent doing yourself any favors trying to earn the pilot. Its going to be a bit more of a skill capped play style (less forgiving of a tank when you make mistakes and only good if you know how to use it). Better for you to focus on playing tiers that you feel you can comfortably and consistently do well in until you gain the skills to do the same at higher tiers. 

A good rule of thumb is being able to (on avg) deal as much damage as your tank has in HP.

Ok even on tier 7..a T29 will have to kill on his own without help 2 T29s to do the damage...the rest of the team can cheep damage away or the T29 will have to target a 3rd tank...T29 has 1150 HP I think.....so even doing 1.5 more damage than your tank's HP will not do you any good...even if you play awesome and get 0 damage.....you still need to do those 2000 X 10 times in 24 hours...ridiculous. check the Averages for tier 4 to 7 in damage not even on the higher ends...its a rare occasion....doing it 10 times in 1 day...lol....that would be a good video for youtube....if they where gonna make it impossible for tiers 4,5,6 and even 7 then why include them? 

hellpitt #42 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 18:47

Corporal

• Players
  • 11522 battles

View Post1mp0ster, on Mar 17 2017 - 17:24, said:

2k is not a lot. this is why it is a good idea to diversify your tanks. 2k damage is only 3 pens in a T30 or OBJ704.

if you read the post...the point is that they are excluding tiers 4,5,6 and even 7 from continuing....if they where gonna do this...why include them in the first place?

hellpitt #43 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 18:50

Corporal

• Players
  • 11522 battles

View Post_CHILL_, on Mar 17 2017 - 17:29, said:

exactly right. 

OP how do you have 11k battles and nothing over tier 7? 

because nonya

hellpitt #44 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 19:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 11522 battles

View PostIronmike11B, on Mar 17 2017 - 17:38, said:

Yeah, exactly where does this dishonesty you speak of come in?

Here is the restrictions:

• Random battles only
  • Tier IV+
  • Once per account

Try doing 2000 damage 10 times in your tier 4.... this is not about what tier your in...you can choose to play the tier you like in this game...its not pushing you to play on X tier if you have X battles played... people can have 15,000 games and play tier 5...because that is what they like...anyone having a higher tier does not make them better players... the player could play with a tier 8th and whoop you [edited]Black....you can try playing against a Tier 5 player and still will whoop you [edited]purple... the dishonesty comes in trying to get people of lower tiers invested in a Goal...to then hit them with a Wall....try doing 2000 damage on a tier 4, 5, 6 even 7 is above average... why include this tiers then? if they don't deserve a tier 8th tank, or maybe are bad players to get one....today's mission is simply excluding 4 tier players out of the competition...you don't know if this players are bad just because the tanks on this tiers are unable to obtain the necessary damage. maybe lots of them are way better players than you.... only thing is that they are on their way to earning a tier 8th tank or choose not to grind for one...either way you are excluding them because they "Can't do 2000 damage" on a T1 or a T40...please.

Sejo323 #45 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 19:07

Corporal

• Players
  • 21637 battles
  • [QSSF] QSSF
Honestly , your account is bizarre as hell , you dont own a single tier 8 after 11k battles , why would you want a tier 8 premium at all if you dont play tier 8?

hellpitt #46 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 19:18

Corporal

• Players
  • 11522 battles

View PostSejo323, on Mar 17 2017 - 18:07, said:

Honestly , your account is bizarre as hell , you dont own a single tier 8 after 11k battles , why would you want a tier 8 premium at all if you dont play tier 8?

again that would be because Nonya.... and my playing choices are not the Topic here.... its the Deceitful Contest/marathon that Wargaming is pulling... getting people on tiers 4,5,6 and 7 to think that this includes them...get them invested 5 days and then hit them with a wall....so how does a tier 4 player do to make 2000 damage per game X10 times? if this was intended to Tier 8 players and up....why not make it a requirement...

• Random battles only
  • Tier IV+
  • Once per account

I don't see anywhere there that you need to be a tier 8th player to accomplish this....so the missions needed to take into account that people on tiers 4 to 7 where gonna play this...2000 damage excludes this tiers. They way I decide to play is my business...some people choose to make it a race or their goal to get to the higher tiers...some people like their tanks and playing with them regardless of the tier....there are people playing tier in lower tiers that simply like the dynamic of the battles or the tanks there....but they may choose to enter into this kind of contest for whatever reason...they may just want the free garage slot....or to sell the tank...who knows the why?... when they are led to believe that they can take part in a contest according to requirements...and then get hit by impossible walls (its not that they are bad players...maybe they are better than you...but in those tiers tanks don't do 2000 damage...why include them then?)...its dishonest...no mater how you try to twist it

digitaljustice #47 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 19:19

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19684 battles
  • [FADES] FADES

View Posthellpitt, on Mar 17 2017 - 18:01, said:

• Random battles only
  • Tier IV+
  • Once per account

Try doing 2000 damage 10 times in your tier 4.... this is not about what tier your in...you can choose to play the tier you like in this game...its not pushing you to play on X tier if you have X battles played... people can have 15,000 games and play tier 5...because that is what they like...anyone having a higher tier does not make them better players... the player could play with a tier 8th and whoop you [edited]Black....you can try playing against a Tier 5 player and still will whoop you [edited]purple... the dishonesty comes in trying to get people of lower tiers invested in a Goal...to then hit them with a Wall....try doing 2000 damage on a tier 4, 5, 6 even 7 is above average... why include this tiers then? if they don't deserve a tier 8th tank, or maybe are bad players to get one....today's mission is simply excluding 4 tier players out of the competition...you don't know if this players are bad just because the tanks on this tiers are unable to obtain the necessary damage. maybe lots of them are way better players than you.... only thing is that they are on their way to earning a tier 8th tank or choose not to grind for one...either way you are excluding them because they "Can't do 2000 damage" on a T1 or a T40...please.

Maybe they included the low tiers so Above Average players could challenge themselves with the missions - i.e. I have a friend that loves the M3 Lee, maybe he will try and do it in this tank.

The Tier 5 French TD, S35 CA  (which your stats say you have) does 300 damage per shot average. This is 7 hits per game in a tier 5 tank (there are many other examples, I just picked one Tier 5 you have).

I am not a good player but don't think this is too tough - they are probably going to get tougher every day.

Your account was created over 4 years ago, so you should remember how the WZ-111, E-25, SU-100Y mission grinds were, nothing new here with this one.

I am done with this, good luck with the missions all.

Edited by digitaljustice, Mar 17 2017 - 19:24.

Nunya_000 #48 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 19:21

Major

• Players
  • 20234 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

WG provided a way to get a premium tier VIII tank for free.

All you need to do is play the game.

It is expected that some missions would be easy and some missions would be hard.

For those people that would have problems doing the mission, they can buy tokens....but they are not required to do so.

Players are not entitled to the tank.  You either do the missions, buy the tokens, or come to the realization that you can do neither.

How is this a scam?????? 

Nunya_000 #49 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 19:23

Major

• Players
  • 20234 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View Posthellpitt, on Mar 17 2017 - 09:50, said:

because nonya

View Posthellpitt, on Mar 17 2017 - 10:18, said:

again that would be because Nonya.... 

That would be nunya...not nonya.  :B

Nunya_000 #50 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 19:25

Major

• Players
  • 20234 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View Posthellpitt, on Mar 17 2017 - 10:18, said:

again that would be because Nonya.... and my playing choices are not the Topic here.... its the Deceitful Contest/marathon that Wargaming is pulling... getting people on tiers 4,5,6 and 7 to think that this includes them...get them invested 5 days and then hit them with a wall....so how does a tier 4 player do to make 2000 damage per game X10 times? if this was intended to Tier 8 players and up....why not make it a requirement...

It is not impossible to do 2k damage in a tier 4.  Difficult, yes....but not impossible.  If you can not do 2k damage in a tier 4, what difference does it make if they were included or excluded in the mission requirements?  At least with them being included, it gives you a chance.  If they were excluded, you would not of even had the option.

What investment do you have?  Playing a game that you would probably be playing anyway?

hellpitt #51 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 19:28

Corporal

• Players
  • 11522 battles

View PostNunya_000, on Mar 17 2017 - 18:21, said:

WG provided a way to get a premium tier VIII tank for free.

All you need to do is play the game.

It is expected that some missions would be easy and some missions would be hard.

For those people that would have problems doing the mission, they can buy tokens....but they are not required to do so.

Players are not entitled to the tank.  You either do the missions, buy the tokens, or come to the realization that you can do neither.

How is this a scam?????? 

because of the requirements

• Random battles only
  • Tier IV+
  • Once per account

Tier 4 and up.... this implies that people on this tiers can enter ...what is the use of entering if the requirements are not achievable for this tiers...not realistic... 2000 damage 10 times for a tier 4, 5, 6 even on a 7 tier this is hard....your team needs to be dumb in order for you to farm all the damage alone...but not that dumb that you will get rushed by the enemy team alone...the needs to be 2000 damage available in the enemy team your DPM needs to be according to the mission. Getting the exact conditions to make this possible and 10 tmes...pfff you would need like 10 tries to get 10 of this perfect matches on lower tiers.

hellpitt #52 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 19:30

Corporal

• Players
  • 11522 battles

View Postdigitaljustice, on Mar 17 2017 - 18:19, said:

Maybe they included the low tiers so Above Average players could challenge themselves with the missions - i.e. I have a friend that loves the M3 Lee, maybe he will try and do it in this tank.

The Tier 5 French TD, S35 CA  (which your stats say you have) does 300 damage per shot average. This is 7 hits per game in a tier 5 tank (there are many other examples, I just picked one Tier 5 you have).

I am not a good player but don't think this is too tough - they are probably going to get tougher every day.

Your account was created over 4 years ago, so you should remember how the WZ-111, E-25, SU-100Y mission grinds were, nothing new here with this one.

I am done with this, good luck with the missions all.

300 damage doesn't mean your doing 300 damage every time you hit...there are other factors that get this number low...and there are other players on the team also doing damage.

hellpitt #53 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 19:32

Corporal

• Players
  • 11522 battles

View PostNunya_000, on Mar 17 2017 - 18:25, said:

It is not impossible to do 2k damage in a tier 4.  Difficult, yes....but not impossible.  If you can not do 2k damage in a tier 4, what difference does it make if they were included or excluded in the mission requirements?  At least with them being included, it gives you a chance.  If they were excluded, you would not of even had the option.

What investment do you have?  Playing a game that you would probably be playing anyway?

ok so no try to do the almost not impossible task 10 times in 24 hours....the amount of factors that have to be achieve for tiers 4,5,6 and even 7s to get this done are very slim...like 1 in 10 battles will allow you this ...the lower the tier the more games you need to wait in line for countless games to get the perfect conditions for you to do 2000 damage....now do it 10 times....24 hours is not enough...heck for the lower tiers a whole carrier in WOT is not enough.

Edited by hellpitt, Mar 17 2017 - 19:35.

Nunya_000 #54 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 19:35

Major

• Players
  • 20234 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View Posthellpitt, on Mar 17 2017 - 10:28, said:

because of the requirements

• Random battles only
  • Tier IV+
  • Once per account

Tier 4 and up.... this implies that people on this tiers can enter ...what is the use of entering if the requirements are not achievable for this tiers...not realistic... 2000 damage 10 times for a tier 4, 5, 6 even on a 7 tier this is hard....your team needs to be dumb in order for you to farm all the damage alone...but not that dumb that you will get rushed by the enemy team alone...the needs to be 2000 damage available in the enemy team your DPM needs to be according to the mission. Getting the exact conditions to make this possible and 10 tmes...pfff you would need like 10 tries to get 10 of this perfect matches on lower tiers.

Dude...you are not entitled to the tank.  If you do not have the skills or the tanks to meet the daily requirements, that is tough luck.  You are not "entering" anything.  There was no entry fee.  There was no costs to do this event.  You play the game and try to complete the missions.  If you want the tank badly enough and find a mission you can not complete, you buy a token....but nobody is pointing a gun to your head to buy anything.  You have been playing this game for 5 years.  What exactly did you expect.....a participation award in the shape of a tank? 

When they did the mission for the WZ-111, it was grueling.  You had to meet tough requirements in tanks of ALL nations.  Since I did not play French or Japanese tanks, that left me out of being able to earn the tank without buying tokens.  I made the choice to buy 2 tokens, but that was MY choice.  WG did not force me to spend the money.  It was my own desire to own the WZ-111 that made me spend the money.

Nunya_000 #55 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 19:38

Major

• Players
  • 20234 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View Posthellpitt, on Mar 17 2017 - 10:32, said:

ok so no try to do the almost not impossible task 10 times in 24 hours....the amount of factors that have to be achieve for tiers 4,5,6 and even 7s to get this done are very slim...like 1 in 10 battles will allow you this ...the lower the tier the more games you need to wait in line for countless games to get the perfect conditions for you to do 2000 damage....now do it 10 times....24 hours is not enough...heck for the lower tiers a whole carrier in WOT is not enough.

I believe I could get 2k damage in a Tier IV tank in 10 battles in 24 hours, but I admit it would be close.....and  I would probably need to play a lot of battle.  But it would not be impossible.  And I am not even a good player.

Spanktankk #56 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 19:43

Major

• Players
  • 31697 battles
  • [KFB] KFB

View PostVietNam54, on Mar 17 2017 - 11:52, said:

DISHONEST

Mr Trump is hiring.

View PostLexxMontreal, on Mar 17 2017 - 11:53, said:

Its a SCAM. It is a shady marketing practice ensuring I NEVER give this scam company a single dollar.

See above.

View Posthellpitt, on Mar 17 2017 - 12:37, said:

then don't offer the tier 8th premium to tiers 4,5,6 and 7... don't be dishonest.

Then youd [edited]about the gieaway being "exclusive".     Quit ur whining.

View PostNunya_000, on Mar 17 2017 - 13:25, said:

It is not impossible to do 2k damage in a tier 4.  Difficult, yes....but not impossible.

PROOF:

****YOU ALL NEED TO STOP COMPLAINING.   If you dont want to try and win a FREE Tier 8 tank, with requirements that are NOT IMPOSSIBLE for all but the very recent beginners, just GTFO.

and OH BY THE WAY... you CAN buy the tank too. Just buy all the tokens.  So ANYONE can "get" the tank.

newman8r42 #57 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 19:44

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23537 battles
  • [BOND] BOND

View Posthellpitt, on Mar 17 2017 - 17:26, said:

ok fair enough...so then why push this marathon with their community contributors a s a "Chance" and obtainable chance to "EARN" a tier 8...they are not giving it away.. you have to put in hours of play that populate the servers so paying customers have enough players to play with...so your exchanging time and effort in exchange for their tank...if they think that Tier 8th tank only belongs to people that have a tier 8th already..then why make it that open to tier 4, 5, 6 and 7 players..... why not make it clear or only available for tiers 8th and up?...answer...because it was a sacm meant to get people invested...only that they [edited] up...they should have waited for people to really be invested on the 10th day 9th day... so they feel extorted enough to pay the shake down for the remaining tokens... but this did it on the 6th or is it 5th... they will not get the hours of play from me. I may even drop out after this example of today's mission.

WG is bad because they want to make money! How dare they provide incentives to encourage players to either play the game or spend money, instead of outright giving everything to me free!!!??? 

If you dont like that WG is using clever marketing in an attempt to make money (like any company) and cant see that this offers you the opportunity to get a new prem tank at the least for a discounted price, dont bother going after it and buy a prem tank from the shop that doesnt trigger you?

Seriously, wthdo you expect?

WG Could come out and say, "We'll give everyone the prem tank of your choice and all you have to do is log into the game once" and you'll still get people like you come out and say, "wthi have to LOG IN to your game to earn this? What if im working? Only jobless people get free tanks now? WG ARE SCAMMERS AND CON ARTISTS!!!"

Spanktankk #58 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 19:46

Major

• Players
  • 31697 battles
  • [KFB] KFB

View Postnewman8r42, on Mar 17 2017 - 13:44, said:

WG Could come out and say, "We'll give everyone the prem tank of your choice and all you have to do is log into the game once"

They STILL compllain.  Every free XMAS tank, anniversary tank "this tank is crap....thanks for the free garage slot" yada yada.

Dont wanna keep it, sell it.  Quitcherbitchin.  Free is free.  +1.

newman8r42 #59 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 19:47

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23537 battles
  • [BOND] BOND

View Posthellpitt, on Mar 17 2017 - 17:34, said:

again check out what the average damage is for each Tier....2000!!!...Easy? by default they are excluding tiers 4,5 and 6....7s its gonna be a chore...tiers 7s don't have a 2000 damage average its a rare occurrence.... tiers 8ths and up...yeah...specially tiers 9 and 10.... so I don't think that its a good business practice.... its the type of practice that make you recent a business. that make you abandon a Brand....because they will make who knows how many of this missions almost impossible...because this is a shake down...get you invested with hours of chore ande then push you to buy 4, 5 6 tokens....why not then come out with a super Sell... "get a tier 8th for 6 tokens...each token for $2.5 or earn the token if your on tier 8 to 10"

its bad business practice to make the missions for a tier 8 tank only easily achievable in a tier 8 or better tank? Why does wargaming have to make it easy for you to earn a premium tank when you cant be bothered to get to an equal tier tank in the tech tree?

Spanktankk #60 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 19:49

Major

• Players
  • 31697 battles
  • [KFB] KFB
This thread is EXACTLY why we gotta bring back neg reps.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Capt_Happy