I guess I should officially introduce myself here?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Kitsunelegend #1 Posted Mar 18 2017 - 05:24

Private

• -Players-
  • 80 battles

First a little about myself.

I was a CBT as well as a forumer NA STer for WoWS, and am still a current player over there, however, I HAVE played WoT in the past, but recently thought about coming back here again.

Now, mind you even though I'm actually fairly decent at WoWS, I'm completely 100% without a doubt utter trash at WoT, and I'm not afraid to admit it! I know I suck. Like, REALLY suck. We're talking max of 80 battles and sub 43% winrate suck. (go ahead check my stats! I have literally nothing to hide!) But after seeing some of the improvements planned for WoT (namely the graphics engine), and understanding roughly how to play the game, I feel like coming back and improving. At least enough to sort of hold my own against other average players.

So yeah, I guess its time to officially introduce myself here, and maybe ask for some tips, tricks, and to see if anyone would be willing to division (or is it platoon here?) with a complete and utter potatolord of the most potato-y flavor. :)

Oh, before I forget, anyone know when the TOGII will be going on sale again? I seem to recall hearing it'll be soon, but I can't remember if I was just dreaming it or if it was real lol

And yes, I know it sucks (apparently) but so does IJN Mikasa over on WoWS, and I love that little derp boat to death. :)

Boomsticksolo #2 Posted Mar 18 2017 - 05:31

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3629 battles

welcome,

Im on my way out but I truly wish you the best experience here, get in a clan or better yet get in with some friends and run platoons as much as you can, will help you with your stats if you care and wolfpacks don't get bothered as much.

Cheers

HowitzerBlitzer #3 Posted Mar 18 2017 - 05:32

Major

• Players
  • 12232 battles
So, you've quit WoWS? I still remember the thread you made over there.

Harkonen_siegetank #4 Posted Mar 18 2017 - 05:33

Major

• Players
  • 27945 battles
  • [_LOL_] _LOL_
Mikasa does not suck, that secondaries. Also, as with the Nikolai I, stick to russian tech early on. Both medium and heavy lines are newbie friendly (up to tier 6).

Kitsunelegend #5 Posted Mar 18 2017 - 05:37

Private

• -Players-
  • 80 battles

View PostHowitzerBlitzer, on Mar 18 2017 - 00:32, said:

So, you've quit WoWS? I still remember the thread you made over there.

Nope, didn't quit, nor will I ever. Just taking a break cause I'm kinda burnt out and also got really caught up in personal stuff but thats mostly over now. Happens from time to time with a lot of games I play, so thought I'd try out some others I rarely if ever play. :)

View PostBoomsticksolo, on Mar 18 2017 - 00:31, said:

welcome,

Im on my way out but I truly wish you the best experience here, get in a clan or better yet get in with some friends and run platoons as much as you can, will help you with your stats if you care and wolfpacks don't get bothered as much.

Cheers

Sadly I don't really have any friends that play this game. Over on WoWS I have a few that I can almost always rely on for a division, but they don't play WoT. :(

Not really worried about my stats though to be honest. =P

SapFireMC #6 Posted Mar 18 2017 - 06:01

Captain

• -Players-
  • 3009 battles
  • [J_F_F] J_F_F
Welcome! To anti-teamwork.

Scorpiany #7 Posted Mar 18 2017 - 06:39

Major

• Community Contributor
  • 27951 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

Hello friend!

Welcome aboard to World of Artillery - I'll be glad to Platoon up with you and help guide you past the mine shells!

Always willing to teach players and Platoon. What server do you prefer, and what times are you usually online? =)

Ikanator #8 Posted Mar 18 2017 - 09:12

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5020 battles
Welcome, have fun, and don't let the occasional toxic idiot wear you down. :)

Kitsunelegend #9 Posted Mar 18 2017 - 15:48

Private

• -Players-
  • 80 battles

View PostScorpiany, on Mar 18 2017 - 01:39, said:

Hello friend!

Welcome aboard to World of Artillery - I'll be glad to Platoon up with you and help guide you past the mine shells!

Always willing to teach players and Platoon. What server do you prefer, and what times are you usually online? =)

NA east and it varies wildly due to work. I also haven't actually gotten time to play in the last month mainly due to work as well lol

Hopefully that changes soon though. Since the fall of that one modern tonk game, I've really needed a tonk fix. =P

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users