Discounts

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TPABMOTOJlOG #1 Posted Mar 18 2017 - 18:48

Corporal

• Players
  • 21189 battles
  • [FRI] FRI
lately there have been lots of discounts on lower tier vehicles, but what about higher tiers? I know on russian server during march of nations there are discounts on all the tanks tiers 1-10

Nudnick #2 Posted Mar 18 2017 - 19:07

Major

• -Players-
  • 21761 battles
It's a Russian game. The NA server is dog meat.

aethervox #3 Posted Mar 18 2017 - 19:39

Major

• Players
  • 25007 battles
  • [PFLL] PFLL

See Nudnicks response plus .......

The Rouble is in free fall. They have to offer discounts or the Russian Servers would collapse.

TPABMOTOJlOG #4 Posted Mar 18 2017 - 20:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 21189 battles
  • [FRI] FRI

View Postaethervox, on Mar 18 2017 - 18:39, said:

See Nudnicks response plus .......

The Rouble is in free fall. They have to offer discounts or the Russian Servers would collapse.

Russain servers will not collapse, the russians love that game, its their game. If you go out on a street and ask random people if they heard or play world of tanks 9/10ppl will say that they either heard, played, or still play that game. I used to play in russian server untill i moved to US then i switch to american server, and i have to admit, players on russian server are soooo much different then on the US servers. Russians care about the game, they want to win and therefore they try their hardest. On the US servers players dont give sh*t about the game, for them its just a game, If they loose they will just go into battle on other tanks, there is no competition during the matches, compared to russian servers. The matches on US servers are boring and not competitive, unlike on RU servers i rately have matches when there are left 2-3ganks on each teams, where you have to give all you got and show all your skill to win. Yes, its fun doing 3-4k damage, but having those 3v3 games where you hands are shaking and sweating, where you cannot afford to make a mistake, those are the games that are truly fun, those are the moments why i still play this game, and RU servers had lots of them. Sadly the ping is too big to continue playing on RU servers so i had to switch to american region, full of morons and idiots who dont care about the game

TsarCidron #5 Posted Mar 18 2017 - 20:13

Major

• Players
  • 6103 battles
  • [RAIDM] RAIDM
Used to be back in the day where an entire nation would be 50% off for a week.    Next week, next nation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users