Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Riptide109 #1 Posted Mar 18 2017 - 22:34

Major

• Players
  • 8940 battles

I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you.  It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.

Edited by Riptide109, Mar 18 2017 - 22:35.

Cutthroatlemur #2 Posted Mar 18 2017 - 23:53

Major

• Players
  • 16859 battles
Yeah we know, and (if I recall correctly) his legend was used to lure Anakin to the dark side by the allure of being a able to control death.

I_LOVE_DERP #3 Posted Mar 19 2017 - 01:46

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7377 battles
  • [F__R] F__R

crappost and why do we care about that nonsense post that don't belong in wot off topic. it belongs in star wars forum... NOT this one....

anyways.... this forum that you created is a troll and WG needs to delete this forum....

Done Done and my explanation is done and clear enough

don't understand me??? go play minecraft

HowitzerBlitzer #4 Posted Mar 19 2017 - 01:51

Major

• Players
  • 12908 battles

View PostI_LOVE_DERP, on Mar 18 2017 - 20:46, said:

crappost and why do we care about that nonsense post that don't belong in wot off topic. it belongs in star wars forum... NOT this one....

anyways.... this forum that you created is a troll and WG needs to delete this forum....

Done Done and my explanation is done and clear enough

don't understand me??? go play minecraft

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users