• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Hellsfog #21 Posted Mar 19 2017 - 03:21

Major

• Players
  • 29715 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostRicks_Tank, on Mar 18 2017 - 19:49, said:

Lately, I have been encountering numerous rerolled accounts. These are people that start new accounts just to try and improve their scores. This leads to an unfair advantage since their skill level is not reflected in the account.

I have also had trolls shoot me and intentionally push me into the enemy. You can report them but they just start up a new account.

My suggestion is all new accounts must play 250 Tier I games and 250 Tier II games before advancing.

I think this would reduce the number of rerolled accounts, make it harder on the trolls and increase the skill level of the noobs before they come into the higher games.

Anyone else have a better idea to control the abuse?

Signed, Frustrated.

I like your suggestion but I think your idea would be better if we made all rerolls play 4,000+ battles in an R35.

OHGODNOTTHEBEES #22 Posted Mar 19 2017 - 03:47

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15069 battles
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
So you wanna force people to play about 500 battles in the least populated tier wasting hundreds of hours of their lives before they can even get to tier 3?
Please refrain from having any more "ideas."

Altwar #23 Posted Mar 19 2017 - 04:07

Captain

• Players
  • 44829 battles
  • [A-F] A-F

View PostLaceylace, on Mar 18 2017 - 16:53, said:

1. That goes against the whole thing that WG reduced the modules in tier 1 and 2 because they don't want people to be there. You're suppose to advance rapidly up the ranks then stall around tier 5-6 and actually get to regular progression. 

Is there something Wargaming published that says they don't want players in tier 1 and 2?   I don't remember that being a thing.  I remember they simplified the modules so new players wouldn't be discouraged early in the process.

Kind of silly IMO as it didn't take long even as a free to play player to rush thru the first two tiers, if rushing is what they wanted to do.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users