Free Tank Hard Missions

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

otacon237 #61 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 05:51

Major

• Players
  • 21438 battles

View PostByracki, on Mar 20 2017 - 04:40, said:

If their skill level is too low to fit the game time required into their day, then it seems to me that those people simply do not deserve a free tier 8 premium tank.

​what does skill level have to do with your work/family schedule?

your wr is 56%, you're going to be winning about half your games statistically, sorry you can pretend like you can maintain 80% wr but the stats are plain to see for everyone. I bet you do have the advantage of being a jobless child with too much free time, given how much you're spamming your own thread.

IOW eat a large [edited], no one cares about your obnoxious bragging

Edited by otacon237, Mar 21 2017 - 05:53.

Byracki #62 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 17:24

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26544 battles

View Postotacon237, on Mar 21 2017 - 04:51, said:

​what does skill level have to do with your work/family schedule?

your wr is 56%, you're going to be winning about half your games statistically, sorry you can pretend like you can maintain 80% wr but the stats are plain to see for everyone. I bet you do have the advantage of being a jobless child with too much free time, given how much you're spamming your own thread.

IOW eat a large [edited], no one cares about your obnoxious bragging

Skill vs Time Required For Mission Completion

The higher the skill level, the less time required to complete a mission.

Example: Monday's mission was get top damage on your own team - That took me literally ONE game...

Why? I was bottom tier in a Churchill III! How did I get top damage (by almost 50% more damage to the next closest player) when there were 5 higher tier 6 tanks on my team, and 5 higher tier 6 tanks on the red team shooting at me?

Example 2: I believe it was Sunday's mission... have 10 wins and be top 3 on XP.

That took me 18 battles total, to get 15 wins, 10 of which were top 3 XP finishes.

Again, Skill vs Time Required For Mission Completion

So many people were posting it took them 5 hours and 60 games:

1.25 hours for 18 games to get 15 wins with 10 in top 3...

vs

5 hours for 60 games to get who knows how many wins with 10 in the 3...

CLEARLY THE SKILL LEVEL CHANGES THE TIME REQUIRED!!

ALSO, I work well over full-time... but I can afford an SINGLE hour a night before I go to bed to do these missions.

So please, CRY/TRY again otacon

SynapticSqueeze #63 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 17:44

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11148 battles
  • [FIFO] FIFO

View PostByracki, on Mar 21 2017 - 16:24, said:

Example 2: I believe it was Sunday's mission... have 10 wins and be top 3 on XP.

That took me 18 battles total, to get 15 wins, 10 of which were top 3 XP finishes.

Again, Skill vs Time Required For Mission Completion

So many people were posting it took them 5 hours and 60 games:

1.25 hours for 18 games to get 15 wins with 10 in top 3...

vs

5 hours for 60 games to get who knows how many wins with 10 in the 3...

CLEARLY THE SKILL LEVEL CHANGES THE TIME REQUIRED!!

ALSO, I work well over full-time... but I can afford an SINGLE hour a night before I go to bed to do these missions.

So please, CRY/TRY again otacon

Your win rate over the last week and last month has been right around 54%. Sounds like you had a lucky break going 15 of 18. Probably not the best logical foundation from which to berate other people. On (your) average, that would have taken you 10 more games and another hour to complete. 

Not to say that I don't agree with the basic concept of "don't complain so damn loud about freebies," but your argument is based on something that isn't a typical experience even for yourself.

Edit: Words are hard.

Edited by SynapticSqueeze, Mar 21 2017 - 17:44.

Byracki #64 Posted Mar 22 2017 - 02:21

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26544 battles

View PostSynapticSqueeze, on Mar 21 2017 - 16:44, said:

Your win rate over the last week and last month has been right around 54%. Sounds like you had a lucky break going 15 of 18. Probably not the best logical foundation from which to berate other people. On (your) average, that would have taken you 10 more games and another hour to complete. 

Not to say that I don't agree with the basic concept of "don't complain so damn loud about freebies," but your argument is based on something that isn't a typical experience even for yourself.

Edit: Words are hard.

You would have a point if I played the same tanks during this mission that I play all month long.

However, that is not the case... when the missions are done, I am always grinding tanks:

Tiger (P) - trying to get to Maus, but now gotta unlock other new line also.

O-Ni - I want to LOL using new derp @ tier 9+10

Ikv 90 B - Still stock, and I want UDES, it looks fun

Emil I - stock everything still, grind grind grind

And grinding stock\weak tanks doesn't help you win games.

Overall, it is simple... when it comes to games that need wins, I play tanks I can carry in.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users