It is obvious folks haven't viewed the replay.
- Trent3296 took a forward position and kept his gun and sights in the game. Benefit for his line in both kills and spotting.
- Kaa1el played well and aggressively. Both players actually played as a team. It was good to see
- There was a 14 - 10 differential at that point, with the final enemy on the Prov Hill.
- The only tank to climb the hill and spot that enemy tank was Trent3296
- Kaa1el moved to a firing position as Trent3296 moved up the hill
Here is where it gets a bit dicey:
- Trent3296 spotted the JPE100 and Requested Fire. JPE100 was hit, then the JPE100 went dark
- Trent3296 moved a long distance up the hill to spot and kill the dark JPE100
- A JPE100 on green team initiated a cap
- Kaa1el moved to a firing position on E6 tracks
- Enemy JPE100 was in bush aiming at capping JPE100
- Trent3296 spots enemy JPE100 and Kaa1el takes him out
- Then the turd in the E100 TKs Kaa1el.
Personally, I would have let Trent3296 have the shot. He covered the distance, did the grunt work, and was at least going for something. Especially since it is obvious the OP read the battle chat and knew what was going on. However, the enemy JPE100 could have taken out the green capper - and if he did so and then managed to kill Trent3296 the game might have ended up in a draw. Not very likely since the cap was almost run out and Trent3296 was obviously sighted on the JgPzE100.
I would have let the guy get the kill. He pushed the hill, he spotted the enemy (twice), and he was in position for that kill.
The E100 is a turd and should be banned from playing for some duration. Kaa1el played the game correctly, and while not polite, he did not deserve a TK. There was none of the stupid stuff going on that would almost warrant a TK - just a good battle.
And, all this for a TG in a Tier X game with all players over 10,000 games. Yowser. Is this what I have to look forward to. At least at my tier we don't even really know what a TG is :-}. And, those real epic medals are for streamers or something...