Jump to content


Defender is OP


  • Please log in to reply
269 replies to this topic

Drewthesteelman #121 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 02:44

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 4393 battles
  • 552
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View Postfrumpylumps, on Mar 21 2017 - 02:37, said:

 

you really are.  My wn8 scores are more than double what yours are.   How does someone as garbage at the game as you think you are in a position to bash others on their stats? 

 

Before, you even tried to bash me on my personal rating, not even understanding how the metric is calculated.  

 

You should feel ashamed.

 

you really are dumb if you couldn't see the point of my post. 



WhatsThisBoxFor #122 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 03:50

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 9 battles
  • 944
  • Member since:
    09-20-2015

View Postfrumpylumps, on Mar 20 2017 - 23:43, said:

 

How do you use a rate of fire advantage when the defender just backs around the corner untill it reloads? Obviously you are trash at the game and don't even know what you are talking about.

 

And lets not forget when you wrote this:

 

 

Shot trading requires teammates,, really? :D

 

Sorry, noob,but nobody could possibly take you seriously at this point.

 

1. You press W, even you are capable of driving forward right?

 

2. Yes, trading effectively in a tank with a massive reload like the Defender does require teammates, because otherwise, the person you are trading with is free to shoot you multiple times with no retaliation as you are reloading. Please do try to engage what little brain cells you have.



WhatsThisBoxFor #123 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 03:54

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 9 battles
  • 944
  • Member since:
    09-20-2015

View Postfrumpylumps, on Mar 21 2017 - 02:37, said:

 

you really are.  My wn8 scores are more than double what yours are.   How does someone as garbage at the game as you think you are in a position to bash others on their stats? 

 

Before, you even tried to bash me on my personal rating, not even understanding how the metric is calculated.  

 

You should feel ashamed.

Why are you bragging on trash 2300 recents at tier 7.7? Lol. You are really grasping here. And your WR doesn't even match. Honestly it's sad since you aren't even playing high tier for those stats. 

 

You have a 48.9% WR at tier 10 and 1606 WN8.

52% and 1800 at tier 9. When you get into actual high tiers you go from garbage to ultra garbage. Please try not to hurt yourself when reading these sentences, I know ones longer than 3 words can be hard for you.



frumpylumps #124 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 04:02

    Captain

  • Players
  • 32153 battles
  • 1,004
  • [S0YUZ] S0YUZ
  • Member since:
    01-04-2014

View PostWhatsThisBoxFor, on Mar 21 2017 - 03:50, said:

1. You press W, even you are capable of driving forward right?

 

2. Yes, trading effectively in a tank with a massive reload like the Defender does require teammates, because otherwise, the person you are trading with is free to shoot you multiple times with no retaliation as you are reloading. Please do try to engage what little brain cells you have.

 

You aren't even making any sense.   Go back to the drawing board and learn what shot-trading is, child.

 

Shot trading is done from some cover to shield you on your reload.. Having effective trades is all about doing more damage to them than they do to you when you pop out.   You can trade effectively in the 252 vs multiple tanks because of OP armor.  

 

Press W and get destroyed with superior alpha while the 252 hides behind cover, making your faster reload meaningless.  You are wrong and hilariously clueless on all counts.  \Why don't you post your stats so we can see how awful at this game you really are.   The fact you are going around shrieking  "BUT ITS GOT LOW DPM!!!" everytime someone says the defender is OP is definite proof that you are clueless noob with some serious dunning-kruger going on.

 


Edited by frumpylumps, Mar 21 2017 - 04:15.


WhatsThisBoxFor #125 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 04:14

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 9 battles
  • 944
  • Member since:
    09-20-2015
Git gud frumpy, it makes destroying a tank as compromised as the 252 very easy.

And maybe get a job while you are at it so that you don't have to be so salty that some people spend their money on this very fun game. Or who knows, maybe WG will start accepting your food stamps.

Gothraul #126 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 04:20

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 1181 battles
  • 1,312
  • Member since:
    11-17-2014

View Postfrumpylumps, on Mar 21 2017 - 04:02, said:

 

You aren't even making any sense.   Go back to the drawing board and learn what shot-trading is, child.

 

Shot trading is done from some cover to shield you on your reload.. Having effective trades is all about doing more damage to them than they do to you when you pop out.   You can trade effectively in the 252 vs multiple tanks because of OP armor.  

 

Press W and get destroyed with superior alpha while the 252 hides behind cover, making your faster reload meaningless.  You are wrong and hilariously clueless on all counts.  \Why don't you post your stats so we can see how awful at this game you really are.   The fact you are going around shrieking  "BUT ITS GOT LOW DPM!!!" everytime someone says the defender is OP is definite proof that you are clueless noob with some serious dunning-kruger going on.

 

 

Don't have to consider opinions when the stats as far as how people from bot level on up are performing in a tank and this one is up there with the T67 atm. Sure by the time it reloads one will probably be drawing social security but with all the armor in most of what it sees that doesn't matter. It is basically like driving a Type 4 or a Mauschen when there is nothing but tier 7s and some vintage low pen tier 8s that can't even pen the lower plate...

frumpylumps #127 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 04:21

    Captain

  • Players
  • 32153 battles
  • 1,004
  • [S0YUZ] S0YUZ
  • Member since:
    01-04-2014

View PostWhatsThisBoxFor, on Mar 21 2017 - 04:14, said:

Git gud frumpy, it makes destroying a tank as compromised as the 252 very easy.

And maybe get a job while you are at it so that you don't have to be so salty that some people spend their money on this very fun game. Or who knows, maybe WG will start accepting your food stamps.

Ah, yes of course.  You have no ability to form a rational argument.  Its just nonsense again from you.  Read my edit above.

 

Some facts that your affliction prevents you from considering:

 

Fact: I'm undoubtedly a  much better player than you, and if you had any way of disproving that, you would certainly be flaunting it.

 

Fact: The fact you think DPM matters to shot-trading heavy tanks like the 252 is proof you are trash at the game.  

 

Fact: mommy and daddy should have given you more attention because acting like an obnoxious child is really no way to go. 

 

Fact:  You created your own Defender thread when we already had 5 of them going because nothing screams winner like attention-seeking behavior.

 

Also, Why do players as terrible as you think you are in a position to tell others to "git gud"?   LOL!  it makes no sense and you embarrass yourself when you say something so hypocritical. 

 

 


Edited by frumpylumps, Mar 21 2017 - 04:53.


Axetrain #128 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 06:49

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 17544 battles
  • 60
  • [PANSY] PANSY
  • Member since:
    01-21-2013
Eh the Defender is a little weak for a tier 10 but luckily they gave it special MM so it sees tier 6s, so it works out IMO.

Edited by Axetrain, Mar 21 2017 - 06:49.


deathsheads #129 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 07:47

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 19587 battles
  • 333
  • [11A_D] 11A_D
  • Member since:
    07-15-2010

View PostWhatsThisBoxFor, on Mar 21 2017 - 04:14, said:

Git gud frumpy, it makes destroying a tank as compromised as the 252 very easy.

And maybe get a job while you are at it so that you don't have to be so salty that some people spend their money on this very fun game. Or who knows, maybe WG will start accepting your food stamps.

 

So you tell someone to get good, while posting from an alt account?  

 

Either you are a cocky [edited]ter with an RO...Or you are bot level who got sick of being told to go eat crayons in the corner by players better than you, which would be all but maybe window lickers.

 

So which is it?  Why not show us your skills in this tank on your real account, or how you deal with them on the real account.

 

I can't really take your comments seriously anymore given their content without you having credentials to back your claims.



WhatsThisBoxFor #130 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 11:50

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 9 battles
  • 944
  • Member since:
    09-20-2015

View Postdeathsheads, on Mar 21 2017 - 07:47, said:

 

So you tell someone to get good, while posting from an alt account?  

 

Either you are a cocky [edited]ter with an RO...Or you are bot level who got sick of being told to go eat crayons in the corner by players better than you, which would be all but maybe window lickers.

 

So which is it?  Why not show us your skills in this tank on your real account, or how you deal with them on the real account.

 

I can't really take your comments seriously anymore given their content without you having credentials to back your claims.

Give it a few days



MemeFlerp #131 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 12:34

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 9764 battles
  • 1,611
  • Member since:
    01-31-2014

View PostWorldConqueror, on Mar 20 2017 - 13:30, said:

 

So if you are fighting a tank with a long reload and said tank is alone, you would not abuse your faster reload against him? You just sit there and wait til he feels like firing again? Man that is some next level tactics.

So when your faster reload bounces, what then brainiac? Whooops there goes another 1/4 or more of your hps.   Oh thats right you forgot about that armor thing. Oh no thats right, you seem to think thst a defender driver will just sit there and let you take shots at his weak sides (which are still stronger than the vast majority of t8 tanks).



WhatsThisBoxFor #132 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 12:40

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 9 battles
  • 944
  • Member since:
    09-20-2015

View PostMemeFlerp, on Mar 21 2017 - 12:34, said:

So when your faster reload bounces, what then brainiac? Whooops there goes another 1/4 or more of your hps.   Oh thats right you forgot about that armor thing. Oh no thats right, you seem to think thst a defender driver will just sit there and let you take shots at his weak sides (which are still stronger than the vast majority of t8 tanks).

It takes major incompetence to bounce off a Defender in equal tiered heavies.



Blackstone #133 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 12:49

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 4196 battles
  • 167
  • [OTHG] OTHG
  • Member since:
    04-19-2011

View PostWhatsThisBoxFor, on Mar 21 2017 - 06:40, said:

It takes major incompetence to bounce off a Defender in equal tiered heavies.

 

True. I've taken out a few. It's not that powerful. You just need to know where to hit it.

Obviously from the side if the opportunity presents itself. From the front? Lower plate like every other tank. Plus that wedged front makes it easy to target. As long as you aim below that angle, you'll pen with prem ammo from a Tier 7 and regular from a Tier 8. Think of that wedged front as if the tank had hairlip and you keep punching it in the face. :justwait:



frumpylumps #134 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 14:38

    Captain

  • Players
  • 32153 battles
  • 1,004
  • [S0YUZ] S0YUZ
  • Member since:
    01-04-2014

View Postdeathsheads, on Mar 21 2017 - 07:47, said:

 

So you tell someone to get good, while posting from an alt account?  

 

Either you are a cocky [edited]ter with an RO...Or you are bot level who got sick of being told to go eat crayons in the corner by players better than you, which would be all but maybe window lickers.

 

So which is it?  Why not show us your skills in this tank on your real account, or how you deal with them on the real account.

 

I can't really take your comments seriously anymore given their content without you having credentials to back your claims.

 

Nobody takes that kid seriously.   And hes so dunning-kruger he doesn't even realize how pathetic he looks.  If he wasn't garbage at the game he wouldn't be so afraid to let us see his stats.

 

View PostWhatsThisBoxFor, on Mar 21 2017 - 12:40, said:

It takes major incompetence to bounce off a Defender in equal tiered heavies.

 

No, all it takes is RNG.  Way to prove once again you are full of nonsense. Its 25% RNG which means that even with 250 pen you will only go through the LFP about half the time.  Not everyone plays tier 8+ brawling heavy tanks like you somehow seem to assume. You are clearly a silly theorycraft noob who understands next to nothing about actual gameplay.


Edited by frumpylumps, Mar 21 2017 - 18:05.


WhatsThisBoxFor #135 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 14:56

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 9 battles
  • 944
  • Member since:
    09-20-2015
If you are at a range where you are trading and then rolling back around a corner, as Memeflerp was referencing, RNG is not a factor.

It's incompetence if you bounce with a same tier heavy.

Run along now. I'm sure SOYUZ needs you so they can pull out an upset tier 6 SH win against an Argentinian clan.

Edited by WhatsThisBoxFor, Mar 21 2017 - 14:57.


frumpylumps #136 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 17:12

    Captain

  • Players
  • 32153 battles
  • 1,004
  • [S0YUZ] S0YUZ
  • Member since:
    01-04-2014

View PostWhatsThisBoxFor, on Mar 21 2017 - 14:56, said:

If you are at a range where you are trading and then rolling back around a corner, as Memeflerp was referencing, RNG is not a factor.

It's incompetence if you bounce with a same tier heavy.
 

 

BAHAHAHA!  You are such a  noob.  RNG is always a factor.  And a defender isn't going to fight you in your face unless he has a facehug advantage.   Are you really so bad at this game that you think all engagements

 

are at 20 meters fighting around the same corner?  :rolleyes:

 

Stop crutching ezmode heavy tanks.   It is funny how you want the situation given that you can be in a Defenders face without taking any damage first to try and make your silly point.  A good defender player won't let you in that position without wrecking 1/3 of your hp first, and even if you do manage to get there, you still stand a good chance of bouncing because of RNG against the most heavily armored tier 8 in the game, both of which would negate any DPM advantage.  Get a clue and learn to play, baddy.  Your theorycrafting is pure nonsense and you obviously are looking at this game through the eyes of a total noob.  Its pretty telling how when someone says the defender is OP you immediately shriek back "BUT IT HAS LOW DPM!!", as if you think that matters to shot-trading heavy tanks like this who are chosen for their enormous alpha.

Before you even demonstrated that you didn't know what shot-trading is. :D

 

Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough?


Edited by frumpylumps, Mar 21 2017 - 18:05.


WhatsThisBoxFor #137 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 17:18

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 9 battles
  • 944
  • Member since:
    09-20-2015
You wouldn't be so bad if you understood the game frumpster

frumpylumps #138 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 17:22

    Captain

  • Players
  • 32153 battles
  • 1,004
  • [S0YUZ] S0YUZ
  • Member since:
    01-04-2014

View PostWhatsThisBoxFor, on Mar 21 2017 - 17:18, said:

You wouldn't be so bad if you understood the game frumpster

 

Wow, you really showed me.  :rolleyes:

 

In truth I know you already admitted defeat quite a few posts back but I like to rub it in.

 

Now that we've firmly  established that you don't even know what you are talking about, why don't you find something more productive to do than spew nonsense all over the forums, hmm? 

 

that kind of attention seeking behavior is really pathetic and you should feel bad.


Edited by frumpylumps, Mar 21 2017 - 17:23.


WhatsThisBoxFor #139 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 17:30

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 9 battles
  • 944
  • Member since:
    09-20-2015
Lol

Mommy and daddy should have given you more attention

PUNISHER989 #140 Posted Mar 22 2017 - 12:27

    Major

  • Players
  • 26090 battles
  • 3,456
  • [FLUKE] FLUKE
  • Member since:
    03-20-2013

Its only good against players that have never encountered it before and for players who don't try learn weak spots. 

Otherwise. https://www.youtube....h?v=J2P5ZMe0qzw

Enjoy.

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users