So I read up a lot on the different Tier 10 tanks to find the first one I want to grind for, and after checking out hundreds of youtube vids, forum posts and doing some comparisons I'm really led to believe:
- There's a Russian tank bias to this game (as per multiple posts / comments / youtube commentary)
- Other nations are nerfed before Russian tanks are considered
- Referral codes give you a free Churchill III
My history with this game so far:
- I started with the French heavy line, gave up at tier 5 after reading everyone saying **DO NOT START WITH THIS LINE**
- then went the USA heavy line, then reading **DO NOT GET THE T1105E IT WAS NERFED**,
- Then viewing that the FV215b is bad, along with the 113 (China) and Sweden for Tier 10 heavies (for new players)
- Not interested in playing the Maus and the other german tank suffers the same issue as the UK Tier 10
I feel like this leaves me with no choice to play the Russian Heavy tank line for the first tier 10 tank.
Would like to know your guys comments, if there is any other Tier X heavy line that's "newb" friendly
Edited by Bro_Relax, Mar 20 2017 - 04:13.