• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Lord_Reaper_1 #1 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 05:36

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4692 battles
  • [LTE_H] LTE_H

Ok sold the tier 1 swedish tank and have now bought it back

I'll be darned if I can figure out or find info on how to transfer the crew from the barracks back to the tank

As well as modules in the depot... I cant even find my depot

Sorry new and still lost in many areas ... please help

Thank you

Edited by Lord_Reaper_1, Mar 20 2017 - 05:37.

rich73 #2 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 06:40

Major

• Players
  • 42229 battles
If they are in barracks,click on tank then click blank spot on the left and you will see your choices show.

Lord_Reaper_1 #3 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 07:07

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4692 battles
  • [LTE_H] LTE_H

View Postrich73, on Mar 20 2017 - 06:40, said:

If they are in barracks,click on tank then click blank spot on the left and you will see your choices show.

A big thanks tho it never says double click however figured that one out

Now anyone on modules sent to the depot ... where is the depot and how do you transfer them

Once again thanks

RF_Van #4 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 07:53

Captain

• Players
  • 9356 battles

The Depot / Store is under the Armory tab in your garage.

You can see all modules for the current tank displaying in the garage, by hovering over the icons directly underneath the Service and Exterior buttons. Any modules you own will also be shown in the Depot as well.  Modules removed from a tank are automatically stored in the Depot.

RF_Van #5 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 20:00

Captain

• Players
  • 9356 battles
And OP...you can sell your old modules from inside the depot to gain more credits. Many people forget about them and just leave them there, but old modules that you won't be using on another tank can be sold back to WG.

muddybruin #6 Posted Mar 23 2017 - 19:28

Corporal

• Players
  • 12349 battles
  • [_P-B_] _P-B_

View PostLord_Reaper_1, on Mar 20 2017 - 06:07, said:

A big thanks tho it never says double click however figured that one out

Now anyone on modules sent to the depot ... where is the depot and how do you transfer them

Once again thanks

I would normally re-equip those modules the way you normally upgrade the tank. Start from the garage with your Swedish Tier 1 selected. Hit Research or whatever its called in the top right. The find the module you want, right click, and select Mount (if its still in your depot).  

The problem is, I suspect you sold all the upgraded modules already. When you sell the tank, it also included selling all the modules currently mounted on it, which is typically the most upgraded one. The modules that got semt to depot (if you selected that option) would be the stock ones bu default... so now you probably have 2 copies of those.  

If you are sure you are going to buy a tank back to play later, you will want to modify the tank into its stock configuration firsr, then sell (while sending modules to the deppt instead of selling obviously). When you buy it back later, it'll come with its stock configuration. Then you go to research tab and mount all the uograded modules that you were saving. 

ethics_gradient #7 Posted Mar 23 2017 - 21:27

Captain

• Players
  • 33113 battles
As an aside, if you fill up your barracks and need to transfer crews, you can always acquire a tier I tank for free and throw a crew in there as temporary storage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users