Jump to content


Sacred Valley


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

epete05 #1 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 18:45

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 17874 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011
This has to be the worst map currently in the Random Battles rotation.  People get out side of the intended playable area and turtle and it's no fun.  Please remove the map from the game until it is fixed.  Thanks.

glhs0075 #2 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 18:49

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 40973 battles
  • 372
  • [CDNAB] CDNAB
  • Member since:
    06-30-2014
Please don't remove any more maps from the game.

tod914 #3 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 18:49

    Major

  • Players
  • 50749 battles
  • 2,071
  • [RDNKS] RDNKS
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013
The intended play area is within the red boundaries.  How do they get outside of that?

V_A_C_A #4 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 18:52

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 18231 battles
  • 1,411
  • [BREJO] BREJO
  • Member since:
    06-02-2015
Yes, the map is bad.
Nope, don't remove it.
Don't remove any map.
Please include new ones and/or some old ones (like Province and Malinovka on lower tiers).

SenaKashiwazaki #5 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 18:55

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 10858 battles
  • 1,501
  • [4SAKN] 4SAKN
  • Member since:
    06-09-2015

No don't remove any maps.

It's also impossible for tanks to go outside the red lines which is "Unplayable area" Anything inside those lines is "Playable Area"


 



KritzKreig #6 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 18:57

    Private

  • Players
  • 3470 battles
  • 6
  • [-GNZ-] -GNZ-
  • Member since:
    09-22-2011
I think he was meaning getting into areas not accessible by anything other than fast tanks, or ones with a good HP/T

Lesser_Spotted_Panzer #7 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 19:04

    Captain

  • Players
  • 64989 battles
  • 1,761
  • Member since:
    02-11-2012

View PostKritzKreig, on Mar 20 2017 - 12:57, said:

I think he was meaning getting into areas not accessible by anything other than fast tanks, or ones with a good HP/T

 

Yes, I think he means mountain goating. I have seen this happen a few times on this map. Those areas just need to be fixed, you don't need to remove the whole map because of it.

Nailer_Bob #8 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 19:06

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 9746 battles
  • 1,096
  • [WRGZM] WRGZM
  • Member since:
    09-20-2014

View Postepete05, on Mar 20 2017 - 09:45, said:

 People get out side of the intended playable area and turtle and it's no fun.  

 

Battles with arty are no fun... remove them!  

Just sayin'  :)

 



ktalex #9 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 19:13

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 34053 battles
  • 590
  • Member since:
    03-19-2011
I don't agree with removal but simply make it impossible to get up there. It's not fair to other tanks that cannot get up which is about 90% of tanks.

84Doc04 #10 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 19:17

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 17906 battles
  • 1,180
  • [E-T-D] E-T-D
  • Member since:
    11-10-2014

View PostLesser_Spotted_Panzer, on Mar 20 2017 - 13:04, said:

 

Yes, I think he means mountain goating. I have seen this happen a few times on this map. Those areas just need to be fixed, you don't need to remove the whole map because of it.

 

Why in the world would they need to be fixed?  They're not broken.  If someone goes up there and hides, cap them out.  It's not that difficult.  And i they are in a position to shoot down, you can shoot up as well.

84Doc04 #11 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 19:19

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 17906 battles
  • 1,180
  • [E-T-D] E-T-D
  • Member since:
    11-10-2014

View Postktalex, on Mar 20 2017 - 13:13, said:

I don't agree with removal but simply make it impossible to get up there. It's not fair to other tanks that cannot get up which is about 90% of tanks.

 

How is it not fair?  You want to get up there, get a different tank.  You aren't climbing mountains in a TOG.....   A lot of fast tanks can cross the water areas too, where a big slow tank would drown.  

 



_Gungrave_ #12 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 19:23

    Major

  • Players
  • 36647 battles
  • 9,381
  • [JGRN] JGRN
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

Sacred Valley isn't that bad I mean take a look at the version on supertest which is just a giant TD orgyfest of a map and you will love the current version a hell of a lot more. Only real change that Sacred Valley needs is to actually make the mountain sides steeper to stop the mountain goating.

 

on a sidenote #RemoveParisMap
 


Edited by _Gungrave_, Mar 20 2017 - 19:29.


ktalex #13 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 19:25

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 34053 battles
  • 590
  • Member since:
    03-19-2011

View Post84Doc04, on Mar 20 2017 - 18:19, said:

 

How is it not fair?  You want to get up there, get a different tank.  You aren't climbing mountains in a TOG.....   A lot of fast tanks can cross the water areas too, where a big slow tank would drown.  

 

 

Then we should have other areas that only certain tanks can access also but these tanks that can climb the mountains can't.



LardoMcBlobberson #14 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 19:41

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2016 battles
  • 142
  • Member since:
    04-26-2013
Am I really seeing this?  This has to be troll post!  No way some one with the games played and time spent could be serious about this post.  Has to be troll......

Da_Craw #15 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 19:41

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 22255 battles
  • 2,038
  • [DOG5] DOG5
  • Member since:
    05-30-2014

View Postktalex, on Mar 20 2017 - 12:25, said:

 

Then we should have other areas that only certain tanks can access also but these tanks that can climb the mountains can't.

 

Those are called heavy brawling zones.

Jayrod413 #16 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 20:21

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 11502 battles
  • 530
  • [NET] NET
  • Member since:
    07-09-2013

View PostKritzKreig, on Mar 20 2017 - 17:57, said:

I think he was meaning getting into areas not accessible by anything other than fast tanks, or ones with a good HP/T

 

E-100's and TOG's have gotten to those spots

epete05 #17 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 20:29

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 17874 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

View PostLardoMcBlobberson, on Mar 20 2017 - 11:41, said:

Am I really seeing this?  This has to be troll post!  No way some one with the games played and time spent could be serious about this post.  Has to be troll......

 

Nope not trolling.  Draws due to mountain goats hiding or getting stuck is just about the lamest video game experience ever.  Please disable this map in the rotation until it is fixed.

Nonamanadus #18 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 20:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 24569 battles
  • 3,432
  • [HBG] HBG
  • Member since:
    02-02-2013
It is a heavy friendly map but arty can knock mountain goats down. 

Jayrod413 #19 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 21:40

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 11502 battles
  • 530
  • [NET] NET
  • Member since:
    07-09-2013

View PostNonamanadus, on Mar 20 2017 - 19:53, said:

It is a heavy friendly map but arty can knock mountain goats down.

 

Confirmed

aethervox #20 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 22:00

    Major

  • Players
  • 25007 battles
  • 2,845
  • [PFLL] PFLL
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011

Take the OP seriously, people. He/she/'it' wants another map removal because we all know it's the maps fault that stats become poor.

All those 'Unicum  Map Whiners' are right, after all.

 & how dare anyone 'mountain goat' - that just has to be an exploit.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users