Jump to content


Hunting the Pros

T30 scrub win

  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

TodSoldat #1 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 02:03

    Major

  • Players
  • 30567 battles
  • 4,416
  • [BTB] BTB
  • Member since:
    10-04-2011

I got my first pro last night, it didn't feel different from any other kill until I got that gold at the end. Figured I'd share the game to show other scrubs that you don't have to be good to do it nor do you have to play ignorant and take a loss to do it



Xits #2 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 02:10

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17784 battles
  • 113
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    07-10-2011
not a pro its an admin 

Pompous_Magnus #3 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 02:11

    Captain

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 44220 battles
  • 1,687
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    12-25-2011
hes not even a pro. 

Never_Lose_Hope #4 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 02:17

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 14111 battles
  • 423
  • [-HOPE] -HOPE
  • Member since:
    06-10-2014

View PostXits, on Mar 20 2017 - 17:10, said:

not a pro its an admin 

 

View PostPompous_Magnus, on Mar 20 2017 - 17:11, said:

hes not even a pro. 

 

Hey! U just broke our lil dreamer's heart...

Andrewlik #5 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 02:24

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 16964 battles
  • 588
  • [SDL] SDL
  • Member since:
    03-22-2011
gj bruh. that is good for 1/3rd of a tier 3 premium or 25 equipment dismounts!

TodSoldat #6 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 02:30

    Major

  • Players
  • 30567 battles
  • 4,416
  • [BTB] BTB
  • Member since:
    10-04-2011

View PostAndrewlik, on Mar 20 2017 - 20:24, said:

gj bruh. that is good for 1/3rd of a tier 3 premium or 25 equipment dismounts!

 

I'm just gonna convert XP with it

TodSoldat #7 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 02:33

    Major

  • Players
  • 30567 battles
  • 4,416
  • [BTB] BTB
  • Member since:
    10-04-2011

View PostXits, on Mar 20 2017 - 20:10, said:

not a pro its an admin 

 

View PostPompous_Magnus, on Mar 20 2017 - 20:11, said:

hes not even a pro. 

 

View PostNever_Lose_Hope, on Mar 20 2017 - 20:17, said:

 

 

Hey! U just broke our lil dreamer's heart...

 

The mission is the WGLNA Hunt the Pros and it got me 250 gold for doing nothing more than my part. So y'all can try and say what you want but it doesn't change the fact that I completed it

Gothraul #8 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 02:34

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 1240 battles
  • 1,901
  • Member since:
    11-17-2014
Converting xp is a waste, rather splurge on some gold camo on a favorite tank ect.

TodSoldat #9 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 02:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 30567 battles
  • 4,416
  • [BTB] BTB
  • Member since:
    10-04-2011

View PostGothraul, on Mar 20 2017 - 20:34, said:

Converting xp is a waste, rather splurge on some gold camo on a favorite tank ect.

 

Camo is one of the first things I get for my tanks, thanks for the suggestion tho

PsychoSauce #10 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 02:57

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 19086 battles
  • 344
  • [CRTL2] CRTL2
  • Member since:
    07-25-2011
Good game, man. Gold is always good. The fact you got a win makes it that much more enjoyable. Most of the time everyone chases the pro/sheriff and screws the battle itself.

diesel__1 #11 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 03:00

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 7445 battles
  • 6,330
  • Member since:
    04-27-2015
Another brag post presented as something else ;)

TodSoldat #12 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 03:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 30567 battles
  • 4,416
  • [BTB] BTB
  • Member since:
    10-04-2011

View PostPsychoSauce, on Mar 20 2017 - 20:57, said:

Good game, man. Gold is always good. The fact you got a win makes it that much more enjoyable. Most of the time everyone chases the pro/sheriff and screws the battle itself.

 

Yeah, it was trippy, no one yolo'd. TY

TodSoldat #13 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 03:22

    Major

  • Players
  • 30567 battles
  • 4,416
  • [BTB] BTB
  • Member since:
    10-04-2011

View Postdiesel__1, on Mar 20 2017 - 21:00, said:

Another brag post presented as something else ;)

 

Look, I know you've got a crush on me but you're embarrassing yourself, it was presented for nothing more than what it is. Hunting a pro

Never_Lose_Hope #14 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 03:38

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 14111 battles
  • 423
  • [-HOPE] -HOPE
  • Member since:
    06-10-2014

View PostTodSoldat, on Mar 20 2017 - 17:33, said:

 

 

 

The mission is the WGLNA Hunt the Pros and it got me 250 gold for doing nothing more than my part. So y'all can try and say what you want but it doesn't change the fact that I completed it

 

I'm not jealous or anything, I've completed this mission myself... Not a big deal...



diesel__1 #15 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 03:58

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 7445 battles
  • 6,330
  • Member since:
    04-27-2015

View PostTodSoldat, on Mar 20 2017 - 19:22, said:

 

Look, I know you've got a crush on me .........................

 

No, I just don't like braggarts!

TodSoldat #16 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 04:00

    Major

  • Players
  • 30567 battles
  • 4,416
  • [BTB] BTB
  • Member since:
    10-04-2011

View PostNever_Lose_Hope, on Mar 20 2017 - 21:38, said:

 

I'm not jealous or anything, I've completed this mission myself... Not a big deal...

 

Yes, my OP said it wasn't a big deal, note where I said it felt no different from any other kill. I didn't say you were jealous either, if I did have to pick a descriptive it would be salty

TodSoldat #17 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 04:01

    Major

  • Players
  • 30567 battles
  • 4,416
  • [BTB] BTB
  • Member since:
    10-04-2011

View Postdiesel__1, on Mar 20 2017 - 21:58, said:

 

No, I just don't like braggarts!

 

That'll change once you've a reason to brag but from what I've seen of you that'll be a while

diesel__1 #18 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 04:04

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 7445 battles
  • 6,330
  • Member since:
    04-27-2015

View PostTodSoldat, on Mar 20 2017 - 20:01, said:

 

That'll change once you've a reason to brag but from what I've seen of you that'll be a while

 

I hope it won't be for a looooonnnng time.  I would hate to turn into something like.....well.......someone like you. ;)

 

I'll tell you a secret.  I play for myself...not for anyone else.  You should try it sometime  hehehehe


Edited by diesel__1, Mar 21 2017 - 04:05.


TodSoldat #19 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 04:05

    Major

  • Players
  • 30567 battles
  • 4,416
  • [BTB] BTB
  • Member since:
    10-04-2011

View Postdiesel__1, on Mar 20 2017 - 22:04, said:

 

I hope it won't be for a looooonnnng time.  I would hate to turn into something like.....well.......someone like you. ;)

 

Reckon the game needs people who don't take pride in their gaming too

diesel__1 #20 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 04:10

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 7445 battles
  • 6,330
  • Member since:
    04-27-2015

View PostTodSoldat, on Mar 20 2017 - 20:05, said:

 

Reckon the game needs people who don't take pride in their gaming too

 

When you need others to notice what you are proud of, you have a problem.  I'm proud of myself in this game.......I'm the one that counts. :B





Also tagged with T30, scrub, win

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users