• Please log in to reply
305 replies to this topic

Willster419 #41 Posted Apr 19 2017 - 04:58

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14623 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostCaptain_Guinea, on Apr 18 2017 - 12:54, said:

Willster, is the new version 21.6.1 compatible with the new patch 9.18 today?

View Postsmooth22, on Apr 19 2017 - 00:08, said:

Hi, I just downloaded the mod pack and it seems I'm having the "Black Screen of Death" bug. Any idea on what to do next?

Version 21.7.0:
- WoT 0.9.18 support!!
- Updated zip API from 2011 to 2016.
- Many mods have been disabled. I will be doing daily checks for mod updates. When the mod devs update them, I will add them.

View PostPilgrim3, on Apr 18 2017 - 21:03, said:

I have downloaded the file and the folder shows as RelhaxModpack-Master. 
My win 10 PC asks what to open RelicModManager with and what to open README.md with.
It seems I cannot even get started.

Click this link:

https://github.com/W...9/RelhaxModpack

Click "Skip to download link"

Click the download link

Profit :)

EDIT: I am currently working on training the modpack team with how to update the modpack database. This will mean that my time is divided between updating mods and helping them getting used to a new system. Please Bear with us as we get this project off the ground.

P.S. If you would like to volunteer, or think you want to volunteer, help would be appreciated :)

Valkyr #42 Posted Apr 19 2017 - 14:24

Sergeant

• Players
  • 49219 battles

View Postdabeave92, on Apr 05 2017 - 19:18, said:

I watched your videos and was intrigued by the product (and miss OMC!) so I downloaded the file.  Upon completion of the download, my AV software alerted me to malware being detected in the download (which I downloaded from the GitHub link in your original post above).  It detected Trojan: Win32/Spursint.F!cl.  As an IT professional, I can't in good conscious install it at this time...

** Update **

Another member of my clan also attempted to download it today.  He uses a different AV software package than I do and his reported the same error.  I'm not sure if this is because the .exe file was hacked on the source or if it's just a part of the code as built.  Hoping Willster419 can check it out...

Thanks for confirming this dabeave92. I'll use mods if they are legal, but any file that shows up as a Trojan virus is highly suspect.  The error message I got was "RelhaxModpack.exe Failed - Virus Detected" NO thanks!

V

Willster419 #43 Posted Apr 19 2017 - 16:42

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14623 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

It is not a virus. It is a false positive. It happens with less popular applications all the time. Nothing I can do about it at this time.

I'm sorry that this is confusing.

cedar666666 #44 Posted Apr 19 2017 - 18:43

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 36258 battles
  • [REL-V] REL-V
Potential rename to Wendy's-got-da-B's mode pack?   I was wondering if you have an anti-rolling mod?  Hehe, love u wilster.

sunszu2 #45 Posted Apr 19 2017 - 18:56

Private

• -Players-
  • 2878 battles
ive tried and tried to start installation but my computer refuses to allow and keeps removing. i dont know what else to do

iDestroya #46 Posted Apr 19 2017 - 19:51

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 47910 battles
  • [LMAO] LMAO

View PostDoomslinger, on Mar 22 2017 - 21:35, said:

I refuse to be a cheater...no thanks.

You are sooooooo ignorant like many Trump lovers here. It is the legal modders who've been IMPROVING THE GAME. Many of the changes that's been implemented in this patch used to be mods. That includes artillery sight, tank rows in garage, greater zoom, etc. etc. Modders have been improving the game, NOT CHEATING. 

iDestroya #47 Posted Apr 19 2017 - 19:58

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 47910 battles
  • [LMAO] LMAO

View PostWillster419, on Mar 22 2017 - 21:32, said:

Notice 1: the name "Relhax" is used as creative license. All mods in this modpack are 100% legal and allowed.

Notice 2: this an executable (exe) file, your anti virus may throw a fit because it's a new application it hasn't seen before. You need to allow/approve/add it to exceptions.

The Relhax Modpack

The fastest WoT modpack installer in the world. A refresh of the OMC modpack.

Github page:

https://github.com/W...9/RelhaxModpack

Looking for the EU form post?

http://forum.worldof...icture-preview/

Virus total scans:
https://www.virustot...sis/1489435317/
https://www.virustot...sis/1489435329/

Here's a video playlist on how the modpack works:

https://www.youtube....S0n4NySxXYLiIid

the forms won't let me embed a playlist, but here's the first video in the part of the playlist:

Description and reason for development

Modpack Features - Why would you use this modpack over Aslain's/OMC's/any other inno setup template modpack?

Preview Pictures:

Additional Information

Download
You can download it here: https://github.com/W...RelicModManager

Credits

FAQ

Referenced material

This puts a whole new meaning to your quote in my form sig ScoutCub, <3 you plz don`t kick me from 2ed

The Relhax Modpack ~ "Would you rather spend time on your mods, or your gameplay?" ~

Disclaimer
I am in contact with WarGaming about the modifications (mods) and their configurations (configs) to ensure that they are legal and allowed in the game. There are no "Hacks" in the relhax modpack, the name is used for artistic license.

Thanks for continuing OMC's good work. This will keep improving the game.

Willster419 #48 Posted Apr 20 2017 - 02:04

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14623 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View Postsunszu2, on Apr 19 2017 - 17:56, said:

ive tried and tried to start installation but my computer refuses to allow and keeps removing. i dont know what else to do

you need to go into your antivirus and allow the application. If you tell us your antivirus application, maybe someone here who has it can help?

*reaches out to community*

barrysuperhawk #49 Posted Apr 20 2017 - 02:50

Private

• Players
  • 16489 battles
  • [NATAC] NATAC

View Postsunszu2, on Apr 19 2017 - 11:56, said:

​Ok, I will try to walk you through this, but if you don't understand what I am saying, please google the phrase so you are clear on what you are doing.

Making some assumptions, first you need to tell smart screen to quit blocking.  When you try to click on the direct link, you will get the bar at the bottom of the screen that says it is unsafe and blocked.  Click the view downloads button. You then get a panel coming in from the side that reports this download was blocked by smartscreen filter in red.   If you right click on the red text, you get the option to download the unsafe file.

The next thing that may be happening is that your anti virus is deleting the file once the download completes.  You should be able to go into your history and locate the entry where it quarantined or deleted the file.  Some antivirus will allow you to whitelist or allow the file, even to undelete it.  If not, you can turn off the monitoring, click the download link again, save the file, then re-enable your antivirus.  Lastly, you may have a prompt when you click the file that says something about it coming from the internet and being unsafe.  You just have to tell it to run anyway. 

If you (or any other reader) has additional trouble, or questions, feel free to PM me or hit me up in game and I will try to help. 

Edited by barrysuperhawk, Apr 20 2017 - 02:51.

jrphoenix303 #50 Posted Apr 20 2017 - 05:50

Private

• -Players-
  • 1357 battles

Mine keeps saying "Please close all explorer windows in mods or res_mods (or deeper), and click ok to continue." even after restarting and running it as admin. I just can't get it to work, any way around it? It gets stuck on install because of this.

There's no error log if I choose cancel, it simply shows "Installing Mods" then "Closing Installer" or the likes.

Edited by jrphoenix303, Apr 20 2017 - 05:57.

Willster419 #51 Posted Apr 20 2017 - 12:28

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14623 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

The reason, in theory, why you are getting that message is because either  you have a Windows explorer window open somewhere in res_mods OR mods, or you have world of tanks open. A quick temporary fix would be that you uncheck"clean install" option, and you manually delete everything in your res_mods and mods folder

Do you have extra security settings for your files, or your entire disk drive? Encryption, write protection, etc?

I will start to do some advanced research on this topic and will report what I find

jrphoenix303 #52 Posted Apr 20 2017 - 19:08

Private

• -Players-
  • 1357 battles

View PostWillster419, on Apr 20 2017 - 12:28, said:

The reason, in theory, why you are getting that message is because either  you have a Windows explorer window open somewhere in res_mods OR mods, or you have world of tanks open. A quick temporary fix would be that you uncheck"clean install" option, and you manually delete everything in your res_mods and mods folder

Do you have extra security settings for your files, or your entire disk drive? Encryption, write protection, etc?

I will start to do some advanced research on this topic and will report what I find

I'm certain it's not something to do with Explorer or WoT, as I have tried it both with multi-process explorer enabled/disabled, WoT and the Wargaming Center closed, a completely fresh restart, as well as killing explorer.exe and trying then. I changed file access permissions on the WoT folder to all read/write as well as running your installer as admin. My WoT folder has never been modded before now and I checked the WoT install folder and it's been untouched. I reinstalled just in case and I get the same problem. I'm on Windows 10 if that means anything, as well. Thank you for looking into it!

Edited by jrphoenix303, Apr 20 2017 - 19:09.

Sugaree #53 Posted Apr 20 2017 - 21:06

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17488 battles
I'd like the ability to get rid of gunshake, as Odem Mortis had.

Terran_Banshee #54 Posted Apr 20 2017 - 22:29

Private

• Players
  • 32354 battles
  • [ROOK] ROOK
Hello ~ Thanks very much for taking over for OMC as I've enjoyed using the mods for many years. I will check out what you have as I only want a few as to make it plain and simple info. mods

Edited by Terran_Banshee, Apr 20 2017 - 23:38.

badwolf527_ #55 Posted Apr 20 2017 - 22:48

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 12299 battles
Oh yea

View PostWillster419, on Mar 23 2017 - 03:32, said:

Notice 2: this an executable (exe) file, your anti virus may throw a fit because it's a new application it hasn't seen before. You need to allow/approve/add it to exceptions.

Avast antivirus is acting a if it has seen the eyes of satan himself.

jrphoenix303 #56 Posted Apr 20 2017 - 22:55

Private

• -Players-
  • 1357 battles

View PostTerran_Banshee, on Apr 20 2017 - 14:29, said:

Hello ~ I'm so sad that OMC is done as I've been using it for about 2 years now. I was glad to hear that Relhax was going to continue with the mods for WoT / omc. I'm running Win 7 and after I dl (downloaded) the Modpack installer I noticed that while trying to choose mods there was not picture preview as you have mentioned that if you hover or right click a preview will pop up. So I can not preview what I would like to have eg: crosshairs - Jimbo's, damage log, xvm config, I am aware that Wot would like everyone to not to use mods but I like Jimbo's crosshairs, xvm & a damage log - but if I can't see a preview I won't dl / install as I don't like to spend hrs putting in mods and then going into game play mode and find out I don't like it, and have to go back and uninstall and start all over again. If this is fixed as I'm sure I'm not doing anything wrong as I've never had any problems with omc for the past 2 years of usage. Thanks for your time and efforts.

Yeah, some of the mods have no preview image, some do. I can only assume it's because the creator of the installer has to manually get the links to the images which might not be available anymore, or make them himself.

Terran_Banshee #57 Posted Apr 20 2017 - 23:40

Private

• Players
  • 32354 battles
  • [ROOK] ROOK
lol, it was my fault as lack off experience with modpacks, as I went back into the installer and I was able to right click and got the pic preview working. Thanks for your help.

Willster419 #58 Posted Apr 20 2017 - 23:42

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14623 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View Postjrphoenix303, on Apr 20 2017 - 04:50, said:

Mine keeps saying "Please close all explorer windows in mods or res_mods (or deeper), and click ok to continue." even after restarting and running it as admin. I just can't get it to work, any way around it? It gets stuck on install because of this.

There's no error log if I choose cancel, it simply shows "Installing Mods" then "Closing Installer" or the likes.

Version 21.7.2:
-Added more output to log file to debug file and startup issues
-Added improvements to file handling in attempt to fix file deleting and reading bugs

Please try it now, if you still have issues let me know and send me your RelHaxlog.txt file. It will have meaningful info now :)

jrphoenix303 #59 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 00:34

Private

• -Players-
  • 1357 battles

View PostWillster419, on Apr 20 2017 - 15:42, said:

Version 21.7.2:
-Added more output to log file to debug file and startup issues
-Added improvements to file handling in attempt to fix file deleting and reading bugs

Please try it now, if you still have issues let me know and send me your RelHaxlog.txt file. It will have meaningful info now :)

It's working perfectly now! Thank you very much! (Unchecking clean install got it to work previously, but this is more satisfying. Good work! :honoring:

3rdguards #60 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 03:02

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 20462 battles
  • [REL2] REL2
Needs more 3rdguards themed mods

Also tagged with Modpack, XVM, Mods, Installer, Relhax, OMC, Fastest, 9.20.0, 0.9.20.0, 0.9.20

16 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users