• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

Wildblade #1 Posted Mar 29 2017 - 23:59

Sergeant

• Players
  • 39300 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

Hey gold teams,

I'm the captain of Sons of Valhalla, a team of silver [edited]ters.  We are looking to set up some regular scrims in the off season.  Are any gold league teams looking for a regular scrim partner in the off season?  Most of the silver teams have gone into hibernation for the off season, so any of looking to stay active and scrim?  You'll turd on us, be we'll learn and you get to try goofy strats?  anyway, pls PM me if interested.

Fulcrous #2 Posted Apr 04 2017 - 23:02

Major

• WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 27038 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN
I think gold league teams are too busy scrimming each other for finals to even bother.

TheLoveHitman #3 Posted Apr 05 2017 - 00:24

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11872 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN
Also you'd be surprised how many silver leagues teams are scrimming already.

Wildblade #4 Posted Apr 05 2017 - 20:50

Sergeant

• Players
  • 39300 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostTheLoveHitman, on Apr 04 2017 - 18:24, said:

Also you'd be surprised how many silver leagues teams are scrimming already.

They may be, but no one responds when I ask for scrims, so my situation is the same either way.

expresscraft #5 Posted Apr 27 2017 - 20:25

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33904 battles
  • [5D3] 5D3
The 5th dimension gaming community has just tasked one of the clans 5D3 to be a tournament clan only. The goal is of course to have simple weekly tournament teams, But more important to have silver league and gold league teams as well that will have the support from all the other team the clan will be made up of, Our overall goal is not global map land ect, but gold league teams. To be honest we could use your teams help, being tournament players we could help you help us and you can stay in the clans your team members are in. 63.210.145.160:9102 this is our ts address, We are as very big community with league players in other games, so if you hop in just ask for someone in the 5D3 clan, we are just getting this ball rolling. lots of us dropped tags from other clan last night, So what ever clan stats for 5D3 are out there they mean nothing now, There is a whole new goal for this clan.

VoteKickHacks #6 Posted Apr 27 2017 - 23:31

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 8861 battles

View Postexpresscraft, on Apr 27 2017 - 13:25, said:

The 5th dimension gaming community has just tasked one of the clans 5D3 to be a tournament clan only. The goal is of course to have simple weekly tournament teams, But more important to have silver league and gold league teams as well that will have the support from all the other team the clan will be made up of, Our overall goal is not global map land ect, but gold league teams. To be honest we could use your teams help, being tournament players we could help you help us and you can stay in the clans your team members are in. 63.210.145.160:9102 this is our ts address, We are as very big community with league players in other games, so if you hop in just ask for someone in the 5D3 clan, we are just getting this ball rolling. lots of us dropped tags from other clan last night, So what ever clan stats for 5D3 are out there they mean nothing now, There is a whole new goal for this clan.

And we cant neg-rep him into oblivion.

Edited by VoteKickHacks, Apr 27 2017 - 23:32.

expresscraft #7 Posted Apr 28 2017 - 02:07

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33904 battles
  • [5D3] 5D3
Not sure what you mean by your post, We in our new tournament clan will have a lot to learn to get to the objective of our community, But really how much effort is put into making a good tier x clan come together? then stay together, I was in RUS-2, HT, and SSGS all great clans, RUS was even in the top 3 at one time, OTTER was a Allie of HT and all of those clans with all of the hard work they had put in have all fallen apart, At least our clan will be made up of teams, that will stay teams no matter what happens in the clan itself, but these teams will have the support of the whole community. I hope most will look up to the fact that we are asking for help as oppressed to acting like we know it all. 

TankDestroyer590 #8 Posted Apr 28 2017 - 02:30

Corporal

• Players
  • 25038 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

View Postexpresscraft, on Apr 27 2017 - 17:07, said:

Not sure what you mean by your post, We in our new tournament clan will have a lot to learn to get to the objective of our community, But really how much effort is put into making a good tier x clan come together? then stay together, I was in RUS-2, HT, and SSGS all great clans, RUS was even in the top 3 at one time, OTTER was a Allie of HT and all of those clans with all of the hard work they had put in have all fallen apart, At least our clan will be made up of teams, that will stay teams no matter what happens in the clan itself, but these teams will have the support of the whole community. I hope most will look up to the fact that we are asking for help as oppressed to acting like we know it all. 

You posted this in someone elses post that has nothing to do with your team/clan. Thats why he said it

_Jdawgg #9 Posted Apr 28 2017 - 02:35

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 10133 battles

View PostTankDestroyer590, on Apr 27 2017 - 18:30, said:

You posted this in someone elses post that has nothing to do with your team/clan. Thats why he said it

And then proceeded to post the same thing in other peoples stuff.

If you are trying to recruit for a damn clan, go do it in the CLAN RECRUITMENT section of the forum. Or if you actually want a team to join you, rather then dragging up a post that was almost a month old, just PM the person, then you don't have us calling you dumb on the forums. KTHNXBYE!

expresscraft #10 Posted Apr 28 2017 - 04:30

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33904 battles
  • [5D3] 5D3
I was trying to be a group he could train with and help us at the same time, was not trying to recruit, read my post and you will see I SAID his team mates can stay in what ever clans they are in.  we need help with the whole gold league thing. I have only posted this information in the 5D community recruit thread that our clan is part of and here, I also posted in another thread that was basically the same thing, Us offering help to someone who could help us back. really what good to this thread does your post have? None. Go get a life.

Edited by expresscraft, Apr 28 2017 - 04:55.

Z0NED_ #11 Posted Apr 28 2017 - 07:56

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 21788 battles
  • [-G-] -G-

View Postexpresscraft, on Apr 28 2017 - 03:30, said:

I was trying to be a group he could train with and help us at the same time, was not trying to recruit, read my post and you will see I SAID his team mates can stay in what ever clans they are in.  we need help with the whole gold league thing. I have only posted this information in the 5D community recruit thread that our clan is part of and here, I also posted in another thread that was basically the same thing, Us offering help to someone who could help us back. really what good to this thread does your post have? None. Go get a life.

I'm trying to understand if troll or dumb.

I'm leaning toward the later. 

Edited by Z0NED_, Apr 28 2017 - 08:01.

TheLoveHitman #12 Posted Apr 28 2017 - 12:29

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11872 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN
Considering he keeps posting in dead threads advertising for a trash clan, I'm guessing the latter as well. This thread has absolutely nothing to do with him wanting to join a tournament clan, so why post here?

expresscraft #13 Posted Apr 28 2017 - 12:59

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33904 battles
  • [5D3] 5D3
You are probably a young adult still living at home, with no clue on real life, Old thread or not, It's in the gold league section of WOT, It's A thread looking for a skirmish team with over 550 views, That only had 3 replies until my post, and then was followed by your complaint's about nothing. In the mean time, thank you! For keeping it near the top and helping me grow the game we all enjoy. This thread did fit my agenda of promoting our group to league players, To see if our clans objective in fielding a gold league team was something they were interstead in or not, Really does not matter to me if the original poster is or not. But the subject he posted about has merit, to our cause. So really speaking of the trash go empty it out at your mommies house that I am sure you live at with no help to her at all. And try to learn something while you show what a backside you are. Who cares if you have good stats, you represent the game terribly. Now the views in just a few days are over 600. so this old thread is getting looked at, Might not be what you wanted little boys, but it's what I wanted. Any teams wanting to help our league team clan, Or any way we can help your teams, so we can learn as we get going come visit us in 5D3. You little trolls can go lay by your dish now.

Edited by expresscraft, Apr 28 2017 - 13:16.

MacDaddyMatty #14 Posted Apr 28 2017 - 13:25

Captain

• -Players-
  • 12259 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

expresscraft,

I think they are recommending you start a new thread, as your post is coming across as a hijack (which of course is considered rude) - even though you didn't mean it that way.

Good luck with the project.

Edited by MacDaddyMatty, Apr 28 2017 - 13:26.

Get_Clicked_On #15 Posted Apr 28 2017 - 17:54

Sergeant

• Players
  • 17656 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

and there is that many views and 3 replies for a reason, the post to begin with was bad, because gold teams atm are scriming EU/RU teams for grind finals, or taking a break for a while. so posting here wasnt going to get OP anything. and the 3 replies proved that. The silver league section was where this post should be. And yes your statements where not needed in this post, make your own. 

expresscraft #16 Posted Apr 28 2017 - 21:15

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33904 battles
  • [5D3] 5D3
Anyone including you guys that looked at a league skirmish team wanted was who I was reaching out to. knowing things like when the leagues are active or not is just part of what our clan needs help with.  This is a forum for the use of the whole community of people who play tanks, No matter who the op of the thread is. The topic of his thread was perfect for me as a player in our community. THANK YOU, MacDaddyMatty for understanding. also for letting me know the perception of my post. I do not agree with that perception. But I understand the explanation.  The negative post are the ones that should be viewed poorly.....Not mine. 

VoteKickHacks #17 Posted Apr 29 2017 - 00:42

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 8861 battles

(Sorry for bad formatting my laptop is giving me cancer)

"This is a forum for the use of the whole community of people who play tanks, No matter who the op of the thread is."

The FORUM is available to be used by the community, the THREAD is designed to be focused on the topic the OP picks. Learn how forums work please.
"The topic of his thread was perfect for me as a player in our community."

The topic actually had nothing to do with what you wanted to accomplish. You were not on a team silver or gold, were not joining a team, and were not interested in skrims.

"I do not agree with that perception."

Cute, because that matters. Instead of Hijacking a thread please PM instead.

Edited by VoteKickHacks, Apr 29 2017 - 00:44.

expresscraft #18 Posted Apr 29 2017 - 05:22

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33904 battles
  • [5D3] 5D3
Anyone who looks at a thread called (Looking to skirmish) was who i was after. The op abandoned this thread a while back. It was great for me and I used it. You might not be joining a team or intersted in one, but really who are you? NOBODY! you are welcfome to look at any thread and just move on. But instead your choice is to just troll and be negative on a game forum. I did not pm the op. If he ever looks at his thread who knows what he may think of my reply to his request. But in the mean time others might see the value in what I am promoting. If you do not then simply move on. 

TankDestroyer590 #19 Posted Apr 29 2017 - 06:36

Corporal

• Players
  • 25038 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

View Postexpresscraft, on Apr 28 2017 - 20:22, said:

Anyone who looks at a thread called (Looking to skirmish) was who i was after. The op abandoned this thread a while back. It was great for me and I used it. You might not be joining a team or intersted in one, but really who are you? NOBODY! you are welcfome to look at any thread and just move on. But instead your choice is to just troll and be negative on a game forum. I did not pm the op. If he ever looks at his thread who knows what he may think of my reply to his request. But in the mean time others might see the value in what I am promoting. If you do not then simply move on. 

His post was literally about his team (sons of valhalla) wanting to scrim against a gold league team. I fail to see how that has any connection to what you have said previously. Most of the negativity I see in this thread is coming from you and I dont see any trolling going on besides from you.

TheLoveHitman #20 Posted Apr 29 2017 - 08:23

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11872 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN
Can an admin just delete this thread entirely? It was an irrelevant topic to begin with now we have express here advertising all over it. I don't think anyone would miss anything here if it was gone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users