I CAN'T CONTROLL MY TANK IN THE BATTLE. HELP PLEASE!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

hungpham2202 #1 Posted Mar 31 2017 - 05:34

Private

• Players
  • 405 battles

HELLO GUYS,

I can log into the game but when I start a battle, I can't use W-S-A-D to controll the direction for my tank to move. when I press W-S-A-D it keeps appearing as I type the letters! I need help please

Thank you

xtcmax #2 Posted Mar 31 2017 - 05:42

Captain

• Players
  • 36763 battles
  • [RUSS] RUSS

1. IF you are using mods, try vanila version.

2. It might the that ENTER key contact on your keyboard is always pressed. Check both of the ENTER keys, pop them open, clean, pop them back in.

UTurnTerminator #3 Posted Apr 08 2017 - 13:00

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5753 battles
Depending on your setup, make sure your Mac isn't detecting any other keyboards. Mine was automatically syncing to my mini bluetooth keyboard while I had my full size USB keyboard plugged in- and the resulting confusion can make your game behave strangely. Otherwise, definitely check your settings and your hardware for anything amiss. Good luck!

black_colt #4 Posted Apr 09 2017 - 03:55

Captain

• -Players-
  • 3359 battles

View PostUTurnTerminator, on Apr 08 2017 - 04:00, said:

Depending on your setup, make sure your Mac isn't detecting any other keyboards. Mine was automatically syncing to my mini bluetooth keyboard while I had my full size USB keyboard plugged in- and the resulting confusion can make your game behave strangely. Otherwise, definitely check your settings and your hardware for anything amiss. Good luck!

I also experienced issues when multiple keyboards where plugged in at the same time with the WoT Mac Wrapper - e.g. a Logitech G13 and a Logitech G105.  The issue corrected itself when I disconnected the G13.

Seems to be particular to the WoT Mac Wrapper or the Logitech Gaming Software and macOS - most likely the WoT Mac Wrapper as the native game and MS Windows seems to figure out that there are two keyboards ...

Probably should raise a ticket with CodeWeavers ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users