Major

• Players
  • 2142 battles
  • [DEMON] DEMON

Riding his motivation after the previous three creations:

E-100

Jagdpanzer E-100

G.W. E-100

killswitch95 decided to knock them all out in a week and presents the Waffentrager auf E-100

Some features of the model include:

- Elevating/Depressing gun... +9/-2, it's pathetic because of the interior...

- Semi-Rotating Turret (110 degrees to each side, or 220 total gun arc) or as he said "What WT auf E-100 probably would have received as a nerf if they kept it in game"

- A detailed Turret Interior featuring the Gun, and the Autoloader and the 2 seats with controls... that's all tanks.gg had for him to model...

As you can see the Autoloader moves with the gun, but the seats/controls are stationary...

OKAY OKAY, HERE IS WHERE THE WOT NA COMMUNITY GETS SOMETHING EXCLUSIVE AND SPECIAL TO THEM ONLY:

Waffentrager auf E-100 Black Edition "Ace"

A special limited edition version of the above WT auf E-100, available only by PMing me for the file which he gave to me to distribute here, you cannot get this file anywhere else, so if you would like one speak up... Both files for the normal one, and this one are LDD files (Lego Digital Designer)

Apparently killswitch95 wanted to get in on the very loved "Black Tanks"...

His thoughts on making the WT auf E-100: "Who the [edited] decided to take a simple hull and put angles upon angles with more angles for a turret that isn't even armored enough to [edited]ing matter, man [edited] that tank I ain't ever doing it again..."

Again you can download the Normal version Here

Edited by Demonic_Angel_of_Death, Apr 07 2017 - 04:32.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users