Jump to content


Server Lag/Crap Teams/Cheaters

serverlag teams crap cheaters

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

UltimateGate #1 Posted Apr 08 2017 - 22:16

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 18905 battles
  • 14
  • Member since:
    06-22-2011

I have dl's and uploads at 400mb/sec (true fiber) and yet i get so many lag spikes it's unreal, this makes the game unplayable! and not to mention the crap players that always seem to be on my team. it's sooo frustrating with team kills and yolos and mm just giving matches of being out tiered. i have been playing this game since 2011 and i have to say this last year has been the worst for WoT. i am just sick of warpack and aimbot users. sick of the lag to which i should have none. so i am done with this game finally. so this is my feedback/suggestion WoT should have a mission option to go against CPU bots like Armored Warfare. for those that are just sick of cheaters and team killing idiots. this is my rant take or leave it. idc.

 

Let the bye's be your only response. plz say more original stuff.

im just here to say bye to WoT. the first 5 years were fun.


Edited by UltimateGate, Apr 08 2017 - 22:27.


WatashiWaDikkuGaDais #2 Posted Apr 08 2017 - 22:31

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 8418 battles
  • 247
  • Member since:
    12-11-2014
Everyone is lagging, WG servers are crap but they're fixing them next patch

GaiusMaximus010 #3 Posted Apr 08 2017 - 22:55

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 1661 battles
  • 149
  • Member since:
    12-14-2016

View PostUltimateGate, on Apr 08 2017 - 22:16, said:

I have dl's and uploads at 400mb/sec (true fiber) and yet i get so many lag spikes it's unreal, this makes the game unplayable! and not to mention the crap players that always seem to be on my team. it's sooo frustrating with team kills and yolos and mm just giving matches of being out tiered. i have been playing this game since 2011 and i have to say this last year has been the worst for WoT. i am just sick of warpack and aimbot users. sick of the lag to which i should have none. so i am done with this game finally. so this is my feedback/suggestion WoT should have a mission option to go against CPU bots like Armored Warfare. for those that are just sick of cheaters and team killing idiots. this is my rant take or leave it. idc.

 

Let the bye's be your only response. plz say more original stuff.

im just here to say bye to WoT. the first 5 years were fun.

 

Can I have all your tanks and gear?

VooDooKobra #4 Posted Apr 08 2017 - 22:59

    Major

  • Players
  • 10138 battles
  • 6,405
  • [W-UN2] W-UN2
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View PostUltimateGate, on Apr 08 2017 - 14:16, said:

I have dl's and uploads at 400mb/sec (true fiber) and yet i get so many lag spikes it's unreal, this makes the game unplayable! and not to mention the crap players that always seem to be on my team. it's sooo frustrating with team kills and yolos and mm just giving matches of being out tiered. i have been playing this game since 2011 and i have to say this last year has been the worst for WoT. i am just sick of warpack and aimbot users. sick of the lag to which i should have none. so i am done with this game finally. so this is my feedback/suggestion WoT should have a mission option to go against CPU bots like Armored Warfare. for those that are just sick of cheaters and team killing idiots. this is my rant take or leave it. idc.

 

Let the bye's be your only response. plz say more original stuff.

im just here to say bye to WoT. the first 5 years were fun.

 

​and the next 5 will even be better if the new MM does its thing and they keep banning people for cheating.  the thing about those cpu missions in AW is it killed pvp.  so people are not playing, it probably contributed to the death of the game

Kamahl1234 #5 Posted Apr 08 2017 - 23:01

    Major

  • Players
  • 18396 battles
  • 10,078
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012

Complains about MM and says is leaving.

 

Patch with MM changes is coming in couple of weeks.

 

 

I see OP has been paying attention to the forums and game news for the past few months...

 

 

 

I also highly doubt you see as much warpack or aimbots as you claim, I can't honestly say the last time I actually saw what could properly be identified as a bot (a KV-3 which never moved yet always tracked the nearest enemy while continuously firing).



UltimateGate #6 Posted Apr 08 2017 - 23:05

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 18905 battles
  • 14
  • Member since:
    06-22-2011

View PostVooDooKobra, on Apr 08 2017 - 21:59, said:

 

​and the next 5 will even be better if the new MM does its thing and they keep banning people for cheating.  the thing about those cpu missions in AW is it killed pvp.  so people are not playing, it probably contributed to the death of the game

 

they wont ban enough ppl, and the complaining with the in game system doesn't yield any results, they just don't do enough with cheaters and team killers. with the cpu mission that AW has, that may have killed the pvp there but they didn't have the huge pvp base as WoT does. mm should be better yes i agree with the nest patch, but the warpack and aimbot sh!tters will definitely keep me away from the game till they all get banned.

VooDooKobra #7 Posted Apr 08 2017 - 23:08

    Major

  • Players
  • 10138 battles
  • 6,405
  • [W-UN2] W-UN2
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View PostUltimateGate, on Apr 08 2017 - 15:05, said:

 

they wont ban enough ppl, and the complaining with the in game system doesn't yield any results, they just don't do enough with cheaters and team killers. with the cpu mission that AW has, that may have killed the pvp there but they didn't have the huge pvp base as WoT does. mm should be better yes i agree with the nest patch, but the warpack and aimbot sh!tters will definitely keep me away from the game till they all get banned.

 

or maybe there are not as many using warpack as you think on NA servers, they are catching more each time they do a sweep so some people seem to have the "i wont get caught" attitude

Brick94 #8 Posted Apr 08 2017 - 23:11

    Captain

  • Players
  • 43428 battles
  • 1,537
  • Member since:
    08-03-2013

View PostT95E2WillBeMine, on Apr 08 2017 - 21:31, said:

Everyone is lagging, WG servers are crap but they're fixing them next patch

 

WG servers are crap, are yo sure they will fix them?  WG is too [edited]retarded to know how to fix them.

jo5419 #9 Posted Apr 08 2017 - 23:13

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 37633 battles
  • 377
  • Member since:
    08-13-2013

View PostT95E2WillBeMine, on Apr 08 2017 - 21:31, said:

Everyone is lagging, WG servers are crap but they're fixing them next patch

 

soonTM

UltimateGate #10 Posted Apr 08 2017 - 23:13

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 18905 battles
  • 14
  • Member since:
    06-22-2011

View PostKamahl1234, on Apr 08 2017 - 22:01, said:

I also highly doubt you see as much warpack or aimbots as you claim, I can't honestly say the last time I actually saw what could properly be identified as a bot (a KV-3 which never moved yet always tracked the nearest enemy while continuously firing).

 

if you pay attention to teammates and enemies you can see more aimbots being used, one example is constant firing in to buildings/rocks/hills where enemies are that are not even close to being in firing range or view, if you are in sniper mode its easy to tell if u have a shot or not. also turret snaps on ur tank (normal for auto lock) but you can see the barrel going frantic trying to find a weak spot on your tank. faster then any mouse will spread across your tank back and forth.





Also tagged with serverlag, teams, crap, cheaters

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users