View Postchicharron_atomico, on Apr 10 2017 - 19:14, said:

ok..........Because I do not want to change the game pass = P 

then just reset it to the same thing, nothing stopping you from doing that

diego999 #42 Posted Apr 11 2017 - 04:29

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 29593 battles
  • [ACA] ACA

Sandbox client keeps crashing over and over again. Had to relog 5 times to play a single battle.

Made it to one of the targets you have to destroy (a bunker with a big gun). Bounced several shots from the front, made it to the sides, shot there and bounced too. I coudn't make any damage to the target, while the defending team just camped around it and slaughtered my team easily.

I don't know if I was supposed to do something else, but that seemed complete [edited]. 

Wrath_Of_Conn #43 Posted Apr 11 2017 - 05:56

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 25246 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

Heads UP!!!!  Arty will not be allowed to platoon after 9.18

Here are the 9.18 Patch Notes from EU. I am sharing them here since some one at WoT NA will not or can not do their job of informing the players! 

http://worldoftanks....nd_common_test/

icedTeais4Me #44 Posted Apr 11 2017 - 05:58

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 16778 battles
  • [MOWR] MOWR
I am really enjoying the sandbox game mode at the moment. I feel like the map design could use a good bit of tweaking. Just go over the whole thing a little bit more and fine tune the hill height and areas of usable gun depression. 

I did have a bug where my STRV103B Would not enter Seige mode even after i rebound the key multiple times. Please fix this bug

johnmadara #45 Posted Apr 11 2017 - 06:28

Major

• Players
  • 31504 battles

View PostBlackstardeciever, on Apr 10 2017 - 15:58, said:

the new mode on the sandbox needs fixed just a bit it crashed first time i use but managed to join after logging back in.
second it felt like kind of alot with that large of a scale it would be hard to work together with that large of area and so little time also capturing time will be need to upped.
third the respawn timer is about 10 seconds to long.
love the rank system involved

this, I crash when ever I load into a game, and crash when the game ends

Gravtech #46 Posted Apr 11 2017 - 08:47

Major

• Players
  • 27324 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View PostWrath_Of_Conn, on Apr 10 2017 - 21:56, said:

Heads UP!!!!  Arty will not be allowed to platoon after 9.18

Here are the 9.18 Patch Notes from EU. I am sharing them here since some one at WoT NA will not or can not do their job of informing the players! 

http://worldoftanks....nd_common_test/

Everyone already knows that on NA, idk why you think we don't. Also, why did you bother posting that here in the sandbox feedback thread? 

_BR_WiLL #47 Posted Apr 11 2017 - 09:38

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 3617 battles

About the SandBox server phase 3:

I liked this new game mode, I hope they make more maps for FrontLine mode is a way that teamwork is essential, and strategy too. The only problem is the time that is too short for the attack team. Should change this, for example after capturing the flag A B C D E F, you must advance to destroy 3 cannon, for the extremely slow tanks to reach is very difficult and to make matters worse is too open field for them, and the time to advance after capturing bases depends on how long it took you to get them, So it has to be extremely fast in some cases until reaching the goal of destroying the cannon, then the time is over.

And another thing the expense is too big for money, the gain is very little, the gain to auto repair the tank inside the game charges very dear, for those who die a lot goes out losing a lot of Money. Loses money to repair the tank, to replace the ammunition and consumables, That was the very weak point of this game mode.

BeMac #48 Posted Apr 11 2017 - 14:43

Corporal

• Players
  • 35342 battles

- I'm experiencing the game crash the first time I load into game after log in.

Overall, there's some good and plenty that I don't like in this game mode. Great job on putting this together and giving it a shot for the community to try out.
Good: - 30v30  -large maps  -tier 10 only  -multiple capture zones -ranking mechanism.
Bad: -too expensive to play. I was losing about 100k per game without premium consumables. Make credit received potential magnified by like x3 to make this game playable profitable for tier 10s.
    -please no re spawning, or maybe 1 or 2 re spawns maximum. Re spawning makes it too chaotic and less team based.
    -Offense and Defense modes, keep it equal objectives for both teams
    -I only saw 1 map in 5 games, maybe there are more, but don't make only 1 map for these massive tier 10 games.
    -as is, heavy tanks have little to no place in this game, mediums will rule. This is largely because of the nature of re-spawning.

Overall I'd recommend just making a bigger version of the same game as pubs. Do not make this it's own game mode, or it will die.
Maybe make 3 caps per team, with no "offense" and "Defense" just straight up kill all tanks or eliminate all their zones, and maybe make it so tier 10s can actually make money with credit multiplier.

Those are just some of my initial thoughts after 1 night of playing. Great initial job overall WG.

Edited by BeMac, Apr 11 2017 - 15:10.

Poletramp #49 Posted Apr 11 2017 - 15:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 39943 battles
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
How do i reset SanBox password ?

Yamada_Sensei #50 Posted Apr 11 2017 - 15:25

Captain

• Players
  • 27443 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostPoletramp, on Apr 11 2017 - 06:19, said:

How do i reset SanBox password ?

Check your email that is linked with the game, they sent a reset link to that.

PUNISHER989 #51 Posted Apr 11 2017 - 15:37

Major

• Players
  • 26501 battles

View PostQuemapueblos, on Apr 10 2017 - 17:33, said:

Hello Tankers,

The Sandbox server is now live with Frontline! 30v30 battles with five-man-strong Platoons, all fighting in Tier X vehicles (medium/heavy tanks, TDs and arty) and Tier VIII light tanks. The latter is a temporary restriction caused by the technical nuances of testing. Eventually, the mode will switch to Tier X vehicles of all classes. And there’s no way on earth you could fit them all on a 1 km2 map. So, we’re introducing 9 km2 battlegrounds, divided into nine sectors, with one side playing in attack and the other in defense. Each stage unfolds on a certain territory. In attack, you are fighting for control over it. In defense, you’re tasked with preventing enemies from capturing it.

Find out more info about the Sandbox test here

or

If you want to find out more about the new game mode Frontline, click here

Please place your feedback in this thread!

any sorta date when you guys will role out the 18.1 update on the sandbox server? 

Poletramp #52 Posted Apr 11 2017 - 15:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 39943 battles
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X

I cant find that email i must have flushed it . But i know i received it .

Hillbilly58 #53 Posted Apr 11 2017 - 16:10

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36987 battles
  • [INSNE] INSNE
I thought it was fun, I will now have to grind more T10 tanks thanks for the push. Keep up the good work.

Hillbilly58 #54 Posted Apr 11 2017 - 16:11

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36987 battles
  • [INSNE] INSNE
I thought it was fun, I will now have to grind more T10 thanks for the push. Keep up the good work.

PrinzEugen85 #55 Posted Apr 11 2017 - 17:39

Captain

• Players
  • 31500 battles
  • [CANIS] CANIS
As MajorRenegade mentioned in another thread, this mode would benefit from being placed into random rotation (being able to check on or off) as well as being able to play different tiers. If the pay scale is equivalent to randoms, that should help too. All-in-all, a fun game mode.

Medessec #56 Posted Apr 11 2017 - 18:44

Major

• -Players-
  • 26431 battles
  • [GNET] GNET

I personally think what you guys have right now in Frontline is pretty solid. It's got a lot of potential, and I can see it being a great revision of your guys' original idea with Rampage. One thing I immediately felt was that the repair areas being exposed is kind of funky... and it's difficult to decide to go back to them. It's actually quite difficult to get a good sensation of playing Sandbox competitively because of the latency... when I'm playing, I can definitely feel the intensity of needing to peek and fire at the right time, especially with autoloaders.

One thing I found is that as I'm on the assaulting side, I drive mostly autoloader heavies first, then transition to mediums and lights depending on the cap I'm taking. On the defense, I typically use tough mediums like the Russians or the E50M, and then transition to heavier and heavier gear as the assaulting team pushes the objectives. I was using T110E4s and Jg. Pz. E100s by the end. It's very interesting how naturally that comes... and I can see a variety in your garage becoming a serious issue for players if Frontline goes live. It would prompt needing to grind Tier 10s, and rentals like what was done for Rampage will likely be common as well to give people the bare minimum to play.

KingofDragons #57 Posted Apr 11 2017 - 18:54

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 16992 battles

just went back to playing regular server.. wow regular game suck compared to front line...don't think i'm going to bother with regular games.. Seem so slow and the lack of players means there's way less action.. i think if people can make as much money and experience playing this is will kill regular tier 10 games to start...

Mikosah #58 Posted Apr 11 2017 - 19:11

Major

• Players
  • 17520 battles

I like how this works so far. Far preferable to the randoms. However, after playing a little more, I've revised my list of concerns:

1-Game crashes during countdown.

2- Universally unprofitable. 

3- Only available to tier 10.

4- Requires multiple tier 10s to be playable. 

5- Only allows a given tank to be used once.

The issue with crashes to desktop is a technical thing and I have confidence it'll get fixed, the other issues however still concern me. Regardless of profitability, only being available to tier 10 and demanding multiple tier 10s narrows this mode's availability to a very small percentage of players. If that rule stays in effect, the entire frontline mode could easily be written off as a mere gimmick. If you could at least respawn the same tank multiple times, then anyone who has even just one tier 10 could fully participate, which is a massive improvement. Otherwise, making similar queues for other tiers should be considered as well.

BeMac #59 Posted Apr 11 2017 - 19:26

Corporal

• Players
  • 35342 battles

View PostMikosah, on Apr 11 2017 - 12:11, said:

I like how this works so far. Far preferable to the randoms. However, after playing a little more, I've revised my list of concerns:

1-Game crashes during countdown.

2- Universally unprofitable. 

3- Only available to tier 10.

4- Requires multiple tier 10s to be playable. 

5- Only allows a given tank to be used once.

The issue with crashes to desktop is a technical thing and I have confidence it'll get fixed, the other issues however still concern me. Regardless of profitability, only being available to tier 10 and demanding multiple tier 10s narrows this mode's availability to a very small percentage of players. If that rule stays in effect, the entire frontline mode could easily be written off as a mere gimmick. If you could at least respawn the same tank multiple times, then anyone who has even just one tier 10 could fully participate, which is a massive improvement. Otherwise, making similar queues for other tiers should be considered as well.

You can re-use the same tier 10 tank, but there's a "cool-down" period, so you'd need at least 2 tier 10s to be able to play this game.

Stuka_87 #60 Posted Apr 11 2017 - 19:56

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 12475 battles

So far I am really liking this mode!

But I do have one complaint that is really annoying me. If you are in a slow tank on the defending team, and the area you are in is captured, it can be impossible to get out of it before you get blown up.

My suggestion would be if you are in the area when it swaps sides, you can stay in there. But once you leave the area, you cannot enter it again. That, or just increase the time. because being in a tank that can only go ~20kph tanks more than the allotted time to get out of the area unless you are right on the border.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users