Great at boosts, not so much on the dismounts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TheGrizzlay #1 Posted Apr 12 2017 - 13:49

Major

• Players
  • 23471 battles

Here we see a streamer after he's shown a boost. If this were the Olympics, his dismount would have cost him the gold (and maybe a leg).

https://clips.twitch...NerfBlueBlaster

F0R_M07H3R_RU5514 #2 Posted Apr 12 2017 - 15:10

Major

• Players
  • 52187 battles
  • [ALERT] ALERT

OP (the streamer) is, as has been the case with many streamers over the past three weeks, experiencing the intermittent lag/packet loss.  You can see in the clip where he raises his hands from the keyboard as if to amplify the fact that he had nothing to do with that particular movement.

I was on fishing bay, yesterday and going straight down the city street, when my tank abruptly turned at and drove into the harbor.  I had hit RR to drive straight down the street as arty was the only remaining opponent.

TheGrizzlay #3 Posted Apr 12 2017 - 15:18

Major

• Players
  • 23471 battles

View PostF0R_M07H3R_RU5514, on Apr 12 2017 - 09:10, said:

OP (the streamer) is, as has been the case with many streamers over the past three weeks, experiencing the intermittent lag/packet loss.  You can see in the clip where he raises his hands from the keyboard as if to amplify the fact that he had nothing to do with that particular movement.

I was on fishing bay, yesterday and going straight down the city street, when my tank abruptly turned at and drove into the harbor.  I had hit RR to drive straight down the street as arty was the only remaining opponent.

OP switches to west when east gets packet loss.

He raises his hands cause he knows he screwed up. He wanted to get down but as he started moving realised it was the wrong side. He evens says "oh god, I think this is the wrong side". It's his whole reaction after the fact that makes the clip funny as heck. 

120mm_he #4 Posted Apr 12 2017 - 17:36

Major

• Players
  • 16323 battles
  • [PBS] PBS
That wasn't lag that was the new physics. You can't just stop on a dime on ice and snow now you get a bit of slide and he slid right over.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users