• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

cheapbooks #1 Posted Apr 14 2017 - 01:14

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32928 battles
  • [CBKS] CBKS

APRIL 12 2017 - FRONTLINE SANDBOX BUGS

- the throttle indicator does not always reflect the actual setting of the throttle for the tank
- I have to push R more than 3 times to get to max throttle, as opposed to the regular game client
- sometimes pushing the R key causes the tank to stop or revert to the minimal throttle setting
- the green throttle indicator flashes intermittently when changing the throttle speed
- sometimes pressing the R key causes the tank to stop
- when respawing, some consumables do not restock on the tank (apparantly any consumable that can be bough
with gold)
- when respawing, you cannot buy or add some consumables (such as those paid for with gold)
- when respawing, sometimes the ammo layout changes. I might have 0 regular ammo, and when I respawn,
it might say I have 2 or 4. same with HE rounds.
- games was quiting when I first installed it any time I pressed a key. press play to start, then pressing
a key caused the game to quit. this happened repeatedy 9 or 10 times. at some point the game
started working (either I killed the process or rebooted, I forget, probably after killing the process)
- when you respawn, it is possible for the enemy team to camp at the spawn, so you get killed or attacked
as soon as you respawn
- resupply should only work if the vehicle is not moving on the repair area
- if you drive through the repair area and are at 99% health, it repairs you to 100% but gives the
the timeout penalty. this does not make sense. some repair areas are in corridors (at least one is)
so you might have to drive through it when you don't want to
- after all your tanks are doen, and you cannot play anymore, there is no option to quit the game.
a message pops up stating you will receive a penalty for leaivng the battle early, even though you
cannot play anymore

WilsonWang_2015 #2 Posted Apr 14 2017 - 02:11

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 19580 battles
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI

View Postcheapbooks, on Apr 14 2017 - 01:14, said:

APRIL 12 2017 - FRONTLINE SANDBOX BUGS

- the throttle indicator does not always reflect the actual setting of the throttle for the tank
- I have to push R more than 3 times to get to max throttle, as opposed to the regular game client
- sometimes pushing the R key causes the tank to stop or revert to the minimal throttle setting
- the green throttle indicator flashes intermittently when changing the throttle speed
- sometimes pressing the R key causes the tank to stop

I don't use auto drive so I'm not sure about these.

- when respawing, some consumables do not restock on the tank (apparantly any consumable that can be bough
with gold)
- when respawing, you cannot buy or add some consumables (such as those paid for with gold)
- when respawing, sometimes the ammo layout changes. I might have 0 regular ammo, and when I respawn,
it might say I have 2 or 4. same with HE rounds.

Yep annoying not being able to have 2 food/coke every game...

- games was quiting when I first installed it any time I pressed a key. press play to start, then pressing
a key caused the game to quit. this happened repeatedy 9 or 10 times. at some point the game
started working (either I killed the process or rebooted, I forget, probably after killing the process)

Omg yes.....That is also the reason why a lot of people were afk in matches. My first 2-3 games. It wouldn't load in or it would load into the battle but then crash. Finally on my 4th turn. Things bcame better. Client didn't crash or freeze :D.

- resupply should only work if the vehicle is not moving on the repair area

- if you drive through the repair area and are at 99% health, it repairs you to 100% but gives the
the timeout penalty. this does not make sense. some repair areas are in corridors (at least one is)
so you might have to drive through it when you don't want to
- after all your tanks are doen, and you cannot play anymore, there is no option to quit the game.
a message pops up stating you will receive a penalty for leaivng the battle early, even though you
cannot play anymore

- Enemy tanks may take shots at you so you should be able to move.

- Yeah it's annoying, most of the time I play fast tanks -batchat, tvp etc. and I'm able to change routes.

- There may be a timer right above the tank panel bottom left. It will say how long until your next tank reinforcement is available. Don't think there's a problem wiwth that. Once the enemy breaches the city. Tank reinforcements will stop.

cheapbooks #3 Posted Apr 14 2017 - 03:17

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32928 battles
  • [CBKS] CBKS

another bug:

- when you have to retreat because of airstrikes, I got the same message about retreating even though I had just respawned in the friendly territory. the sector below me was lost and I saw a message to retreat and I was never in that sector (or had just died from there, not sure). only saw this once.

LowLancer #4 Posted Apr 20 2017 - 12:34

Private

• -Players-
  • 148 battles

Another bug:

I CAN'T PLAY, BECAUSE THE GAME KEEPS CRASHING!

I was able to play the game for about 10 times, but now, every single time I try to drive, shoot or do ANYTHING in-game, the game crashes. The game says screw you, you aren't allowed to play.

PLEASE WG fix this crash I wanna play Frontline so badly! DX

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users