• 24518 battles
the truth will set you free, polite lies will only imprison you

you can be good, or misled, but rarely both at the same time

IamJohnGalt #22 Posted Aug 14 2011 - 20:02

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16789 battles
  • [FYYFF] FYYFF
I agree, the E-100 is a complete piece of shit.

I tried it in the test server, pointed out its flaws to the devs with feedback, and got completely ignored.  So did a lot of other people.  Tells me they dont give a shit what their customers think.

I hope they wake up and fix this thing.  And by the way, there is NO WAY this thing will be in clan wars very much.  Its junk!

Doctuer #23 Posted Aug 14 2011 - 20:09

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 24518 battles
it doesn't actually have anything at all to do with "don't give a shit what thier players think"

most opinionated players will disgree of course, but most of these have never been game developers

crayon_eater #24 Posted Aug 14 2011 - 21:15

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11063 battles
  • [A-O-G] A-O-G
When the t30 becomes a td. The e-100 will become the premier t10 damage dealer with gold rounds. If you don't like that, don't play it. There are plenty of tanks out there for you. If you don't understand how to play your tanks , there is nothing wrong with the tanks... It's called operator error. The devs will countinue tweaking and adjusting this tank till its ratio is an acceptable range. Any tank with a competent driver will be a force to be reasoned with. Morale of this story. E-100 has a role and will fill it, it will get fixed and finally don't blame the tank for you sucking

Doctuer #25 Posted Aug 14 2011 - 21:53

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 24518 battles
I'd have given you +1 but I don't have any left to give

IamJohnGalt #26 Posted Aug 14 2011 - 23:43

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16789 battles
  • [FYYFF] FYYFF

View Postcrayon_eater, on Aug 14 2011 - 21:15, said:

When the t30 becomes a td. The e-100 will become the premier t10 damage dealer with gold rounds. If you don't like that, don't play it. There are plenty of tanks out there for you. If you don't understand how to play your tanks , there is nothing wrong with the tanks... It's called operator error. The devs will countinue tweaking and adjusting this tank till its ratio is an acceptable range. Any tank with a competent driver will be a force to be reasoned with. Morale of this story. E-100 has a role and will fill it, it will get fixed and finally don't blame the tank for you sucking

And, prytell, just what role is the E-100 supposed to play?    Its armour is weak, its big gun cant hit the broad side of a barn at any range over 100 meters, and when it does hit it bounces 50% of the time, due to low pen value.  Right now, the T-30 has the damage dealer role, the IS-7 the brawler role, the maus the hit absorber, where does that leave this pos?  It cant do any of them, not even a little!

I know how to play, and most of my tanks have a winning record by a high margin.  It not "operator error"!  You cant snipe with the 150, the 128 does low damage, and the whole tank is very vulnerable to arty, a lot more than other tanks.  And dont forget its massive weak spots, and has more of them than any other tier ten.

Bottom line is, right now, its junk.  It will be fixed soon (I hope), but right now its DOA in clan wars.

Doctuer #27 Posted Aug 15 2011 - 00:51

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 24518 battles
exaggeration, all that is left to those that cannot construct a reasoned point of view, and must instead assume an opinion is the same thing

Luffwaffle #28 Posted Aug 15 2011 - 02:04

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 6863 battles
My stats with the E-100 after close to 100 games.

Posted Image

Doesn't seem to be that bad of a tank.  <_<

Mastoras #29 Posted Aug 15 2011 - 02:18

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 19040 battles
Dude stop winning so much with E100, they will look at w/l and nerf it even more!

Canoodian #30 Posted Aug 15 2011 - 03:26

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 42933 battles

View PostMastoras, on Aug 15 2011 - 02:18, said:

Dude stop winning so much with E100, they will look at w/l and nerf it even more!

They cant Nerf this tank more because its never been nerfed. the test servers were nothing but tests thus anything resembling a Nerf was really just tampering before release.

General_Andramo #31 Posted Aug 15 2011 - 03:51

Private

• Players
  • 4590 battles
I have not played with the E-100 yet and honestly I have no intention of doing so. Reason being I compared it's stats to that of the Maus and there is quite frankly no comparison. The Maus has more hp, more armor and based on the majority of arguments I have heard it has a bigger gun. Any player who rolls the german heavy tree is doing so because they want Maus in all it's hulking glory. I as a former WoT fan spent months grinding, literally months grinding through the german tree trying to aquire my maus and anyone who has done this knows of the pain I am talking about. Then what happens? The patch drops and the Maus is moved to another branch of the tree. What does this do for me? I am left with a Tier 8 Tiger II heavy tank with only two options. I can either go all the way back up the tree and start the 3 month long grind again from tier 5 to try and hope to reach the Maus, or I can continue where I'm at with the Tiger II and eventually buy the pos E-100 which I dont even want. All I am saying to the devs is GIVE US A CHOICE! A lot of players were left in the same position as myself. In my opinion if the devs really cared about their players they would either refund our lost exp so we could purchase tanks following down the Maus tree or create a route on the tech tree to reach the Maus from the Tiger II. In the end I will not be playing WoT anymore until the devs wake up and start listening to the thoughts of their players. After all, the players are the people insuring they have a paycheck.

striker83 #32 Posted Aug 15 2011 - 04:11

Private

• Players
  • 20938 battles
If you have a problem with the Maus now being in a different tier then I say that you should just deal with it. The updated tech tree has been out for a while and you could have seen what was going to happen.

crayon_eater #33 Posted Aug 15 2011 - 04:39

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11063 battles
  • [A-O-G] A-O-G
Jesus this thread has become a beacon for those who love to complain.  I'm sorry you didn't get to the v4502 before the patch came out.. But really this wasn't a secret and you had ample time to do something about it. So really you only have yourself to be mad at . I'm sure bitching at wot is easier then holding yourself responsible. Sadly that doesn't change the facts.

Ok back to the e-100 sucks argument...
The e-100, has better armor then the t30, a better gun then the is-7 and is more mobile then the maus, and  has a good amount of hp too boot. Sounds to me like a great utility tank when you need something flexible. After the t30 becomes a td it will fill the role of more survivable turreted damage dealer.  If none of this makes sense you need to start a thread titled ; I suck at tanks and need a tank that has an auto win button installed

blakkmantis #34 Posted Aug 15 2011 - 06:04

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 5347 battles

View PostDrseckzytime, on Aug 14 2011 - 19:39, said:

I have to somewhat agree.  The E-100's is just as easy to drop as a T30 as it has huge flawed armor all around it, not to mention it's range/view finder being a welcoming mat for 100% damaging shots, and it's ultra-susceptible to HE, especially arty.  Even mid-tier arty will do significant damage to this tank.  If not all HP, it will knock out tons of modules/crew in a single connecting shot.  But it is odd that at the same time it scoffs off splash damage rather well on non-direct shots.

The gun is still a joke.  I got to solo one from 100% earlier in my E-75 again as it was easy to exploit it's massive weaknesses while it's shots all bounced until they went to HE.  It has the worst accuracy and pen of all the "big hitter" guns unfortunately which isn't fair at all considering how brittle of a tank it is, and it's a low-blow by the devs to force people into blowing gold rounds to be effective.  I don't care if it's gold rounds have the best pen, this game was never-ever-ever-ever supposed to be balanced around "Pay 2 Win" mechanics as said by the devs, yet here we are.  At least the E50 and E75 are good tanks, but it's a downer as I know I was most excited for the E-100 just to see it plays out to be a cruel joke in the end.

I'm fine with it being a "glass canon", just it's missing the quality gun.  The devs either need to boost the AP pen a bit, it's accuracy, or boost the damage the HE does by a large amount to make this tank work.
The trouble with it being a glass cannon tho, is it's such a massive target.

CanadianNinja #35 Posted Aug 15 2011 - 09:02

Corporal

• Players
  • 3887 battles

View Postcrayon_eater, on Aug 15 2011 - 04:39, said:

The e-100, has better armor then the t30, a better gun then the is-7 and is more mobile then the maus,

Better armour than the T30? The whole idea of the T30 is that it has the worst armour of any tier ten by far
Better gun than the is-7? Sure, by damage and RoF stats but with the same penetration as a Lowe it is useless without gold round
More mobile than the maus? the maus hve virtually no mobility

How do these aspects make it a good tank? altogether they simply make it not a thinly armoured steel box

honestly, having gone against some E-100's in my E-75 I can tell you that it is godlike with gold rounds and worthless without them. it doesn't have the accuracy to hit a weakspot or even the penetration to get through the weakspot of a tier ten without gold rounds.

A tank shouldn't need gold rounds to have a chance, the pen needs to be increased slightly along with accuracy or either one to a large degree, I suggest poor accuracy and high penetration, making it what it should be: terrifying up close but of little threat at a distance.

kampfer91 #36 Posted Aug 15 2011 - 09:43

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 16158 battles
  • [AKAGI] AKAGI
E-100 is not the maus , you don't want to tank with this baby  <_<
And what you're asking for is a god tank , invincible frontal armor , high damage gun , that's way toooooo imbaaaaa
If you know what to do and have support ( however , the '' support '' part is quite rare on random battle ) , then E-100 is a non-stop killing machine , with 800+ damage output if you know where to hit them , my friend have E-100 and he 's quite good with it , play carefully like T30 and it will rock !!  :Smile-izmena:

BobFromMarketing #37 Posted Aug 15 2011 - 09:59

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 5803 battles
If you want a super heavy armored brick that you can play like a moron then you should have teched into a maus.  Instead you teched into what is essentially a heavier T30.  You have to play it with some finesse or you're going to be slaughtered.  Myself not being an E-100 I absolutely adore all you drivers trying to play this like a maus.  You make for easy kills and hilariously big wrecks to hide behind. Keep up the good work!

BobFromMarketing #38 Posted Aug 15 2011 - 10:00

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 5803 battles
Oh and you got a monster of a tier 9 in the process.

Ernstwombat #39 Posted Aug 15 2011 - 10:05

Corporal

• Players
  • 19125 battles
devs do care about players...but not you or me or any german fans.
play carefully?

do is4 drivers have to take such care on where to move? when to shot? how long to aim?
devs just fool us. because they have a dream that german tank sucks, and russians didnt win their wwii by their 10 vs 1 startegy

edited all caps ~ Yankee

Ernstwombat #40 Posted Aug 15 2011 - 10:13

Corporal

• Players
  • 19125 battles
Russians have so many spare tanks, so as they could export all those t34-85, is2 blablabla to prc(pla), to vietnam and so many communist and middle east countries and of course their eastern europe brothers.
russian tanks are most likely craps, that those russians dont wanna face the truth. no matter t54, t62, or t72...just craps...
isreal beat them really hard with only shermans and centurion(both with less than 120mm armour)....

and if you search for specs of t54...it never get that 200mm turrent armour. devs live in fantasy only or they just wanna fulfil their majority customers,
in game t54 got 200mm turm, 120mm hull at 60degrees to vert. and the most amazing 45degrees/sec transverse......

edited all caps ~ Yankee

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users