more frontline sandbox bugs

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

cheapbooks #1 Posted Apr 15 2017 - 00:35

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32664 battles
  • [CBKS] CBKS

- if you use a repair circle, the timer begins. then you leave. but if you re-enter the circle (such as to avoid enemy fire) and get hit, the timer starts over again, even though you were not repairing.

- suggestion: after a team wins a sector, they head for the repair circle to the north. many of these are near the defending team spawn, and the defending team can easily overpower and snipe the repair circles immediately after a zone is lost surely players will figure this out and it will become normal gameplay

- spotting does not seem to work properly. there are many times when I am well behind a complete covering of bushes and I get spotted when I fire. I feel I am getting spotted too often, behind objects and hills

- there must be rampant cheating. I play fast light tanks like the RU251 and the enemy hits be around 95% of the time. in random battles they miss at least half the time

stinkybean60 #2 Posted Apr 15 2017 - 00:47

Captain

• Players
  • 40081 battles
  • [RELSH] RELSH

View Postcheapbooks, on Apr 14 2017 - 17:35, said:

- there must be rampant cheating. 

whatever mods you think ppl are running will not have been updated for sandbox anyway

Thunder_Storm_713 #3 Posted Apr 15 2017 - 01:02

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10904 battles
  • [GUNS5] GUNS5
Wow you are right, people have bothered to update cheating mods just for the sandbox server, where the result doesn't matter at all.

Gravtech #4 Posted Apr 15 2017 - 01:31

Major

• Players
  • 27239 battles
  1. Not a bug, the repair is from when you get in to when you get out, you don't get hop in and out repeated
  3. Spotting is exactly the same on the live and SB, there is much less cover for tanks to hide behind that can cover them from every direction they can be spotted from. As a result, even though you think you're hidden, you can still be spotted by someone who you can't see
  4. I highly doubt that there are cheats for a server that constantly updates. It would be ridiculous to bother fixing them every 1-2 days

Charlie_The_Cat #5 Posted Apr 16 2017 - 11:00

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 12115 battles

View PostThunder_Storm_713, on Apr 14 2017 - 19:02, said:

Wow you are right, people have bothered to update cheating mods just for the sandbox server, where the result doesn't matter at all.

Another one that lives in a pink universe where everything is honky dory.

Yes they have updated their cheating mods - it is far too obvious too -  why do you think they do that?  New code base. New APIs.  New hooks, etc.  

They are trying to find new stuff to bypass restrictions, get information (readings) that we shouldn't be able to get, etc.  They prepare when it will go live.

Charlie_The_Cat #6 Posted Apr 16 2017 - 11:01

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 12115 battles

View PostGravtech, on Apr 14 2017 - 19:31, said:

1. Not a bug, the repair is from when you get in to when you get out, you don't get hop in and out repeated
  3. Spotting is exactly the same on the live and SB, there is much less cover for tanks to hide behind that can cover them from every direction they can be spotted from. As a result, even though you think you're hidden, you can still be spotted by someone who you can't see
  4. I highly doubt that there are cheats for a server that constantly updates. It would be ridiculous to bother fixing them every 1-2 days

There is a spotting/cover bug in the game mode as you get spotted below hills or solid obstacles.

The game mode is new, so bugs (or bad tuning) are very likely to happen.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users