• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

cheapbooks #1 Posted Apr 15 2017 - 03:25

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29409 battles
  • [CBKS] CBKS

frontline has many spotting bugs.

- I am getting spotted when I am at a clear distance form enemy tanks, behind massive cover of bushes. this happened many times

- 6th sense is not always working. I had a game where I rushed the enemy base at start, got hit by 2 tanks, tracked, repaired my tracks, got hit again, all before 6th sense goes off, without spotting the enemy which could not have been far from me and which would have had to spot me and then pull back before firing. with my T49 and coated optics and camo and recon. I probably got hit 4 or 5 times by 2 or 3 tanks before 6th sense went off.

- I am getting spotted behind hills

the replay will not upload to wotreplays nor customer support (they have a size limit)

Bsan77 #2 Posted Apr 15 2017 - 04:40

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11971 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER
Um, unless you can provide a replay I will settle for the usual "Learn the game mechanics, you obviously don't understand them.." Git gud?

ZoM_2014 #3 Posted Apr 15 2017 - 05:00

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 13384 battles
  • [JOJO] JOJO
*working as intended - WG*

Kendosan #4 Posted Apr 15 2017 - 15:16

Private

• -Players-
  • 12050 battles
  • [FATAL] FATAL

I' having an issue with sixth sense as well.  Full Disclosure: I am running a mod to display sixth sense alert for 10 seconds.

Fast Forward replay to about 7:25   I crest hill twice, get shot at twice, then back down the hill and get taken out by arty, all without 6th sense lighting.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/3506164#sand_river-kendosan-sturer_emil

Bsan77 #5 Posted Apr 15 2017 - 22:32

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11971 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

View PostKendosan, on Apr 15 2017 - 08:16, said:

I' having an issue with sixth sense as well.  Full Disclosure: I am running a mod to display sixth sense alert for 10 seconds.

Fast Forward replay to about 7:25   I crest hill twice, get shot at twice, then back down the hill and get taken out by arty, all without 6th sense lighting.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/3506164#sand_river-kendosan-sturer_emil

Okay I see. Firstly, when someone shoots directly at your tank, you can assume you've been spotted.. Second, Sixth Sense doesn't work when your commander is dead.

ThereIsNoCloud #6 Posted Apr 16 2017 - 10:54

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 10180 battles

View PostBsan77, on Apr 14 2017 - 22:40, said:

Um, unless you can provide a replay I will settle for the usual "Learn the game mechanics, you obviously don't understand them.." Git gud?

We don't need to provide replays as this bug was known since a few hours after the mode was available.  

Don't know where you have been all that time... maybe 'Git gud' at checking the web would be better for you than trying to be a smart @ss and think you are better than others?

Bsan77 #7 Posted Apr 16 2017 - 17:22

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11971 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

View PostTracassin, on Apr 16 2017 - 03:54, said:

We don't need to provide replays as this bug was known since a few hours after the mode was available.  

Don't know where you have been all that time... maybe 'Git gud' at checking the web would be better for you than trying to be a smart @ss and think you are better than others?

I knew about the booshes being a little awkward, but sixth sense works just fine friendo, and people don't get spotted behind hills. Without a replay, I cannot tell you how you got spotted. Perhaps there is a camo'ed LT or TD? Maybe you just didn't see what spotted you? As far as sixth sense, as I pointed out to him sixth sense doesn't work with a dead commander. I don't know if that is what happened in the Frontline game, because I can't see a replay, but it's still good advice no? You always need proof to back up your claims, and that is what I'm looking for here.

As far as being better than others, I am better than some people at an online tanks game, big whoop, I know. However, I see that I have you triggered, so I'll just settle for "Git gud" and to tell you to direct any other questions you may have to me. K? K. glhf :D

Kendosan #8 Posted Apr 17 2017 - 00:25

Private

• -Players-
  • 12050 battles
  • [FATAL] FATAL

View PostBsan77, on Apr 15 2017 - 21:32, said:

Okay I see. Firstly, when someone shoots directly at your tank, you can assume you've been spotted.. Second, Sixth Sense doesn't work when your commander is dead.

Doh!  I never noticed my commander was dead.  Thanks for your time.

cheapbooks #9 Posted Apr 17 2017 - 02:02

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29409 battles
  • [CBKS] CBKS

my highest rank on the NA server for spotting was #2. what is your highest ranking for spotting?

I know the spotting mechanics BETTER THAN ANYONE.

there are spotting bugs in the game.

Bsan77 #10 Posted Apr 17 2017 - 05:18

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11971 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

View PostKendosan, on Apr 16 2017 - 17:25, said:

Doh!  I never noticed my commander was dead.  Thanks for your time.

No problem friend. :D

View Postcheapbooks, on Apr 16 2017 - 19:02, said:

my highest rank on the NA server for spotting was #2. what is your highest ranking for spotting?

I know the spotting mechanics BETTER THAN ANYONE.

there are spotting bugs in the game.

As for you, I don't know where you got that information, because the thing in your sig once told me I was in the top 50 for win% and we all know that was a lie. :teethhappy: As I said, I know things are a bit wonky, but without a replay(whether you can provide one or not) you have no proof that there are spotting bugs. In this game mode, there are an extremely large amount of angles on a certain area and there are gaps in the bushes. I'm sure that you, who knows so much more than me about the spotting mechanics, knows that your WHOLE tank must be covered by them at all times. I have found myself wondering how I got spotted only to see a sneaky hole in a bush. However, I'm sure that since you " know the spotting mechanics BETTER THAN ANYONE", that everything I said will fly in one ear and out the other and you will continue to blame "bugs" for your failure to see the gaps in the booshes. Have a good one! :P

cheapbooks #11 Posted Apr 17 2017 - 09:21

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29409 battles
  • [CBKS] CBKS
there are spotting bugs in the game. only ignorant people believe otherwise. I have the replays. they are too big to upload to wotreplays.com, and I will prepare a video showing the bugs and upload it to youtube when I want to, and you can apologize to me then.

Bsan77 #12 Posted Apr 17 2017 - 16:04

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11971 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER
Yes I'm ignorant thanks triggered pubby!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users