WGC Freely available on World of Warplanes Portal

2 replies to this topic

Cpt_Kill_Jack #1 Posted Apr 19 2017 - 02:26

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 13328 battles
  • [404] 404

I dont believe we have moved out of the closed beta for the launcher. So today I decide to look over The Armored Patrol and to my alarm there is a link to the WGC launcher. I then find out its listed freely on the World of Warplanes portal. Is this launcher now in release of is it still in closed beta.

http://worldofwarpla...-er-to-victory/

24cups #2 Posted Jun 01 2017 - 17:37

Major

• Players
  • 23297 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View PostCpt_Kill_Jack, on Apr 18 2017 - 20:26, said:

I dont believe we have moved out of the closed beta for the launcher. So today I decide to look over The Armored Patrol and to my alarm there is a link to the WGC launcher. I then find out its listed freely on the World of Warplanes portal. Is this launcher now in release of is it still in closed beta.

http://worldofwarpla...-er-to-victory/

Thanks Cpt. My PC died and I wanted to load the launcher on my new one because I liked it on the old one but couldn't find where to re-get it.

holasmith #3 Posted Jan 05 2019 - 19:04

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View Post24cups, on Jun 01 2017 - 17:37, said:

Thanks Cpt. My PC died and I wanted to load the launcher on my new onebecause I liked it on the old one but couldn't find where to re-get it.

​​Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users