Season 5 lengthened, yet again

CW Clan Wars season rule change WG players poll fair legality

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: What do you think of WG changing the "rules" yet again? (73 members have cast votes)

Should changes to seasons/campaigns be allowed after they are started?

1. Never. Once a rule is in place, WG should honor it. (43 votes [58.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 58.90%

2. Occasionally. Some rules may need to be changed under certain circumstances, but should at least be announced. (26 votes [35.62%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 35.62%

3. Always. WG is a business, and they have the right to change whatever they want, unannounced. (4 votes [5.48%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.48%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

Yankee #21 Posted May 17 2017 - 18:50

Major

• -Players-
  • 34014 battles
  • [-G-] -G-
I keep checking, it's not extended "yet"

SovietMemeBear #22 Posted May 18 2017 - 03:54

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20051 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostYankee, on May 17 2017 - 17:50, said:

I keep checking, it's not extended "yet"

If it gets extended once more I think I'm just gonna end it all, I can't bear the thought of playing against another MOB hell camp

raymee101 #23 Posted May 19 2017 - 11:37

Sergeant

• Players
  • 54417 battles
  • [CARTL] CARTL
It has become exhausting, our clan has actually pretty much just stopped doing the stages since we have 1st locked up anyways.  18 weeks so far in this season is just becoming a waste of time since there are no rewards to it anyways at tier 8.  The same 6 or 7 maps over and over and over and over has just become boring to the point most of us dont even care about the season anymore.  We are barely chipping the map now and when we do its just to mess around and try oddball tactics to keep ourselves amused.  Like few days ago I actually had 4 of my guys drown themselves to see if it would draw the enemy into a trap, worked too, wiped their team in 2 minutes as they rushed in thinking we were all just suiciding, bait for the win!  Thats how boring this season has become that we have to create our own fun instead of the game makers creating it for us.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users