I will not play as often now.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

EliteGuard_ #1 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 08:11

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 79059 battles
  • [CSA-3] CSA-3

Arty is more annoying then it use to be ... stun stun stun ... ahahahahhah no fun ...

Light tanks .. hmmm just made game unbalanced... now ... Swedish td's are screwed... lol

But MM  OMG ...

now you have 10 or more noobs in tier 9 or 10 that you have to carry ... instead of 2-3 ... good luck with that...

and yet still worst of it still not fixed .... 3 heavy tanks vs 3 mediums ... right ..... that ends in lost game for mediums in 90% of games.

WG are you really so blind to mess you made ....

How about new maps for gods sake.... we should have 60 maps by now ... but no new tanks ... etc...

You worry so much about noobs not knowing maps and yet you add more tanks that noobs will never learn to play ...lol

ImaKillYou #2 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 08:30

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 22726 battles
  • [-GENT] -GENT

Bye Felicia

NieToSChka #3 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 08:44

Private

• Players
  • 25695 battles
  • [EARCT] EARCT
I find some good and maaaaaaaany bad things about this update. Arty got "nerffed" ahahaha such a joke, stun after stun, more accurated, better reload, maybe they hit for less HPs, but compensate that with the reload and accuracy; I played my arty and it was so easy to deal dmg even in city maps and the stun effect... you can easily hit 4 or more vehicles and enable your team to do a ton of dmg, thats not a nerf, that's a buff in every manner. Other thing is the balance, heavies vs meds? ex a platoon of maus vs meds? lol. I find the MM quite ok, I don't care to face all tier 8, 9 or 10, but the balance is killing me. Last thing, tier 10 lights doesnt worth for me, they are so nerffed, even a tier 8 can fight them easily. I miss my RU 251, new tier 8 is crap :( 

taopaipai #4 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 08:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 30897 battles
  • [BTV] BTV

My tier VIII tanks love the new mm. :playing:

PUNISHER989 #5 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 09:00

Major

• Players
  • 26501 battles
  • [FLUKE] FLUKE

Your whining is too soon in the update to be constructive.

Of course MM will be a bit messed up as everyone and their dog will be online trying out the new lights and arty mechanics.

The new arty is a vast improvement to the old one, I would rather be hit and realize that I need to move and/or not poke. and know arty is looking at me. Compared to being deleted with one hit or being rendered useless for the rest of the battle.

Demonic_Angel_of_Death #6 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 09:38

Major

• Players
  • 2142 battles
  • [DEMON] DEMON

Arty: Remove stun and it's 99% perfect

Lights: rebuff vierange to compensate for firepower loss

MM: The 3-5-7 template is pretty good, and the map awareness to prevent duplicates is good to, as is the "You were bottom, so now we actively force you to top tier more often"

I will agree that they need to further adjust MM to take into account tank classes... 

But you have to remember OP, the Tier 10 Lights, Arty Rebalance, and MM changes were all slated for this year, and that was basically all that was slated for this year... This means that by getting these things implemented early in the year (First 1/3 of the year) WG can spend the rest of 2017 further adjusting these changes... Buffing Lights, Removing Stun, further tweaking MM to take into account tank classes better... This is just the beginning of the 2017 rebalance, it isn't over, and as a first step things are looking fabulous, WG just has to finish this right...

CCCP_GDR #7 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 09:41

Captain

• Players
  • 67995 battles
                                 I want the gold I deserve for completing On Track events!  :angry:

lmbergWOT #8 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 10:33

Private

• -Players-
  • 22 battles

This has got to be the worst update ever.  You total screwed over the French light tanks...Even with 2+/- parms most of the other meds are just as fast or faster than I am in the ELC.  This is a pitiful excuse.  Now you making even to easy for an SPG with the stupid stun crap.

Here is an idea for ya.  Group those using APCR together rather than them having an advantage over those who can't afford it.  It really pisses me off when I get one shot with APCR.

Edited by lmbergWOT, Apr 21 2017 - 10:40.

RetroMan55 #9 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 10:43

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 63511 battles
  • [DWING] DWING

View PostCCCP_GDR, on Apr 21 2017 - 02:41, said:

I want the gold I deserve for completing On Track events!  :angry:

On-Track  missions are a joke, and a bad joke at that, compared to what they were when I started playing over 3 years ago.  It's not just taking the gold compensation away for reward tanks we already own, but cutting the earnings from 1.5 (win or lose), cutting the earnings on losses (that one is WoT system wide), cutting the consumables by 50% at each 25,000 segment, cutting the level 1 equipment reward to camo nets, and now the biggest insult for earning 250,000 XP and giving up two weeks of your time - a useless Tier 3 tank that is no good for training crews, no good for earning serious credits, and no good for most missions which require a Tier 4 and up tank to count against the mission.

It's pretty obvious those in charge of the On-Track missions neither play WoT on a real account, nor understand what On-Tracks are for.  Granted, the 30% discounts on Tier 6-10 are the ONLY good thing left.  But the Tier 9 gun/engine/tracks will rip your heart out.  I used to do a lot of On-Tracks.  Now I only do them for Tier 9 and 10 tank discounts (and mainly if I already have a number of tanks in the line).  Just one more reason not to play as much.

GRINCH7777 #10 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 10:47

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 41513 battles
  • [SHUSH] SHUSH

View PostEliteGuard_, on Apr 21 2017 - 01:11, said:

Arty is more annoying then it use to be ... stun stun stun ... ahahahahhah no fun ...

Light tanks .. hmmm just made game unbalanced... now ... Swedish td's are screwed... lol

But MM  OMG ...

now you have 10 or more noobs in tier 9 or 10 that you have to carry ... instead of 2-3 ... good luck with that...

and yet still worst of it still not fixed .... 3 heavy tanks vs 3 mediums ... right ..... that ends in lost game for mediums in 90% of games.

WG are you really so blind to mess you made ....

How about new maps for gods sake.... we should have 60 maps by now ... but no new tanks ... etc...

You worry so much about noobs not knowing maps and yet you add more tanks that noobs will never learn to play ...lol

.........this is the second major nerf for arty and you're already whining.......dont forget to lift your skirt when you pee.

CCCP_GDR #11 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 10:55

Captain

• Players
  • 67995 battles

On-Track  missions are a joke, and a bad joke at that, compared to what they were when I started playing overe 3 years ago.  It's not just taking the gold compensation away for reward tanks we already own, but cutting the earnings from 1.5 (win or lose), cutting the earnings on losses (that one is WoT system wide), cutting the consumables by 50% at each 25,000 segment, cutting the level 1 equipment reward to camo nets, and now the biggest insult for earning 250,000 XP and giving up two weeks of your time - a useless Tier 3 tank that is no good for training crews, no good earning serious credits, and no good for most missions which require a Tier 4 and up tank to count against the mission.

It's pretty obvious those in charge of the On-Track missions neither play WoT on a real account, nor understand what On-Tracks are for.  Granted, the 30% discounts on Tier 6-10 are the ONLY good thing left.  But the Tier 9 gun/engine/tracks will rip your heart out.  I used to do a lot of On-Tracks.  Now I only do them for Tier 9 and 10 tank discounts (and mainly if I already have a number of tanks in the line).  Just one more reason not to play as much.

Very well said bro!       :honoring:

1mp0ster #12 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 11:36

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 31736 battles
77k battles since 2012. Bro. Bro...  Please go outside. I have 30k battles since 2013, so using horrible mind math knowing that I play too much  Do you spend any time doing anything besides playing WoT?

shiil #13 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 11:47

Sergeant

• Players
  • 39735 battles
  • [DV] DV

View PostDemonic_Angel_of_Death, on Apr 21 2017 - 08:38, said:

Arty: Remove stun and it's 99% perfect

alright, take the stun effect out but compensation is needed, specially penetration plus some gun depresion and we are good.

thandiflight #14 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 11:48

Major

• Players
  • 67582 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

View PostPUNISHER989, on Apr 21 2017 - 08:00, said:

Your whining is too soon in the update to be constructive.

Of course MM will be a bit messed up as everyone and their dog will be online trying out the new lights and arty mechanics.

The new arty is a vast improvement to the old one, I would rather be hit and realize that I need to move and/or not poke. and know arty is looking at me. Compared to being deleted with one hit or being rendered useless for the rest of the battle.

Matchmaker is f*cked up. Worst thing about this patch. MM determines outcomes more than ever before and this is wrong. It is neither fair nor balanced. Tier X lights are pointless - you are better just playing the IXs as the Xs offer no significant advantage over them (with exception of WZ perhaps). At tier X given the MM a medium is always the better choice. Even tho' the VIIIs were nerfed with the move to IX they are not terrible thanks to MM. Sitting in the middle 5 tank group as a light is a good place to be. New 3/5/7 MM makes tier IX the "sweetspot" for WoT - you will never be bottom tier and you will only meet 3 Xs (and 2 or 3 of them could even be arty and that really is f*cked up))

mumblecorefilms #15 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 12:59

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34217 battles
  • [TAC-E] TAC-E
let me get out my violin......

Thrain_Ironsword #16 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 13:12

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14937 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM
Update was good.  Just have fun with the new stuff and try to be positive about it, it's just a game. 

_Katyusha___ #17 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 13:17

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7251 battles
Update is OK, learn the changes, stop being so negative, enjoy the new content.

limiter57 #18 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 13:29

Private

• -Players-
  • 21216 battles
  • [G-M-U] G-M-U
All i have to say is i told all of you so every time wargaming says improvement it just gets worse, they have screwed this game up so much with all the redo's and improvements and buffs and nerf's they dont even know how it fix it. If they would have just left well enough alone the players would have figured out which tanks to get and which tanks to avoid. But Nooo they had to listen to the whinners and cater to them. If you dont like a tank its easy to get rid of it if your whinning because a tank is nailing your butt all the time then get off your butt and get one!!!! simple math even for the most ignorant person

RetroMan55 #19 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 13:35

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 63511 battles
  • [DWING] DWING

View Post1mp0ster, on Apr 21 2017 - 04:36, said:

77k battles since 2012. Bro. Bro...  Please go outside. I have 30k battles since 2013, so using horrible mind math knowing that I play too much  Do you spend any time doing anything besides playing WoT?

At 77k, he is a piker.  At nearly 62K, so am I (other than chess, this is the only video game I play anymore).  Have you checked the Hall of Fame for the top players lately?  Over 170k to get to the top of that list.

Prosqtor #20 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 13:55

Captain

• Players
  • 52063 battles
  • [GUNS] GUNS

In any situation the complainers will be louder than the satisfied.  On the whole, I think this is an excellent patch.  Arty is better for the game and the MM is definitely better.  I THINK the lights are underpowered, but perhaps they will prove to be okay.  I have no doubt that the Maus is presently overpowerered, but I assume WG will figure it.

I agree with those calling for more maps, new or returned.  I would like to see far less corridor maps (apparently beloved by the RU heavy tank nuts).  I would love bigger, open maps where lights can roam and spot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users