• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

otacon237 #41 Posted Apr 22 2017 - 19:05

Major

• Players
  • 21442 battles

View PostDirizon, on Apr 21 2017 - 09:40, said:

Posted Image

Because this is what happens. l can say, happens 1/4 of the time on a direct hit with a Super Heavy. O damage. And that is totally okay, O damage with a T lX SPG, sure because l get a 1Osec stun. O damage, for 1.8K shell cost and 36 sec reload time. That same Mauschen, l hit directly 4 times,  same game, for 724 damage total. Because what does he care,  Super Heavy, just press R 3x and drive into the enemy. Arty has a 36sec reload,  and will only hit me for 175~ damage a hit. 

What lesson does he learn? Who's punished?  Me.  l punish my team, yes - l hurt my team by focusing on heavy tanks in the open, with an SPG. Because my reload rate is 36sec and l waste a shot directly hitting a heavy for O damage.  Replay available for people to laugh at,  if required. 

Stuns don't kill. Damage does.  Arty is dead.

​idk about you but I've been consistently dealing damage in my arty, and this is coming from a player that never plays it. the only two I own are m40 and lefh. last night I was able to do 2k dmg firing almost entirely at tier 9 superheavies in a tier 8 arty, and I would've one shotted the Skorp at the end if he wasn't already damaged, penetrating hit for 800+, and I've been able to oneshot a light tank on the move for all his HP (Screenshot below). so yeah arty is still cancer, don't know what you're on about , you probably fired one shot, got unlucky and decided to go rage on the forums

http://wotreplays.com/site/3523644#stats

Hopping_Jalapeno #42 Posted Apr 22 2017 - 19:55

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 14718 battles

View PostDirizon, on Apr 21 2017 - 09:40, said:

Because this is what happens. l can say, happens 1/4 of the time on a direct hit with a Super Heavy. O damage. And that is totally okay, O damage with a T lX SPG, sure because l get a 1Osec stun. O damage, for 1.8K shell cost and 36 sec reload time. That same Mauschen, l hit directly 4 times,  same game, for 724 damage total. Because what does he care,  Super Heavy, just press R 3x and drive into the enemy. Arty has a 36sec reload,  and will only hit me for 175~ damage a hit. 

What lesson does he learn? Who's punished?  Me.  l punish my team, yes - l hurt my team by focusing on heavy tanks in the open, with an SPG. Because my reload rate is 36sec and l waste a shot directly hitting a heavy for O damage.  Replay available for people to laugh at,  if required. 

Stuns don't kill. Damage does.  Arty is dead.

So ... change your tactics/priorities.  Don't shoot at super heavies anymore and target support tanks that are easily to damage or ammo-rack. Only shoot at heavies when they are bunched up. Remove low-HP tanks hiding behind rocks/buildings. Whatever works for you.

Edited by Hopping_Jalapeno, Apr 22 2017 - 20:00.

Rides_with_Death #43 Posted Apr 22 2017 - 20:36

Captain

• Players
  • 29606 battles
  • [TEMPL] TEMPL
All my arty numbers are up since the last patch, and so is every other arty player that has any understand of tank lay outs and game mec. This buff only left the arty players behind that had to have the RNG do the work for them cause they where so awful they needed RNG to do the the work for them. Now that RNG as had a smidgen of skill added and really I am talking tiny amounts of skill. The sky falling down 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users