#BringBackLTs, Day 4: (WG plz no ban, actually read my thread first, I've already submitted a ti...

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

RealBadNoob #1 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 16:23

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10331 battles

If you don't care about the weird title and me explaining what that's about, skip the next paragraph. If you only care about the actual reason for this thread, go to where it says, "Topic Start:"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OK well, as the title sorta suggests, two of my three days (now four, technically) were removed for being called "spam." Funny thing is, I did some serious "Forum Rules" digging prior to my initial post four days ago (because I knew people would think I was spamming) and I can guarantee I did not actually break any forum rules. The threads that were banned all shared the same Topic Title (minus the "Day X" part), and so I'm guessing the Mod never actually read any of them - I say this because the three threads were actually quite different, the first was more a broad distaste for 9.18, and by the time I got to day three (third thread), I was actually very specific with my complaints and constructive criticism. Yes, they all mostly focused on LT's, but they each varied in specificity and I included other topics as well. However, none of the threads were made for the sake of spam and they were all giving constructive feedback, they were all open invitations to players and Mods/Devs for positive/constructive conversation, and they all had variation in content. The rules that apply here can be found in "Forum Rules", specifically section 2 and 2.5 to be even more specific (bullet point 9, to get even more even more specific ;)). So that's that. Message to Forum Mods: Please actually read my content before removing my threads and giving me warnings. Don't base them off my Topic Title - and yes, I keep them the same to grab attention, ironically they grabbed attention, but not the kind I wanted (the banning kind).

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Start:

So it's been 4 days since 9.18 released. I'm still bitter and butthurt about my tier 5/6 LT's, and now I'm actually starting to dislike the arty changes as well. Stun mechanics are a fresh idea and I think they could work if tweaked, maybe? Haven't played enough to form a solid opinion but I know a lot of people hate them, while some like them. I feel like the biggest problem now is that I see three arty every game and as soon as any HT shows itself it is immediately stunned and bombarded to death with the new accuracy and reload time. Anyone else feel that way?

-----

As the days progress, I notice more and more the gap between tier 5/6 LT's, 7/8 LT's, and 9/10 LT's. And the general consensus seems to be that the 5/6 work OK at top tier but suck when not top tier. And my biggest problem with them is the lack of variety. Especially at tier 5. You can basically turn the ELC into a Chaffee with the 75mm and now rotatable turret. Sorry but we don't need a Chaffee knock off. Tier 7/8 LT's seem to be doing well, especially when top tier in a match. Tier 9's I am not a huge fan of but heard they're playing OK. I don't have any tier 10 LT's yet but I keep hearing that you might as well play the tier 10 medium counter-part for better DPM and armor, similar speed and camo (except on the move).

Anyway, I wanted to do something a little different with this thread compared to my previous three (now one, thanks to a Mod who didn't read):

Can anyone give some serious positives to the tier 5/6 LT's? And I am not saying that sarcastically. Cuz I've heard from others they can be OK when top tier. And no I'm not asking for "this one game I spotted x damage" or "yeah this one time I was running around in my Chaffee and..." etc. I mean like actual bonafide reasons to like the new tier 5/6 LT's more than the old ones. I'm particularly disgusted with the tier 5's, and the tier 6's aren't great to me either, but I played them less than the 5's.

Lonewolfpj #2 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 16:31

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 2329 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
Well we can't say you are not persistent.

Mudman24 #3 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 16:34

Major

• Players
  • 35925 battles
I'll give you some positives about the 5/6 lights. I now have lots of credits in my garage because I sold them. I now have good crews in my barracks that I can put on my soon to be purchased tier 10s.

Ninja_Jones #4 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 16:35

Corporal

• Players
  • 35716 battles
  • [11_TH] 11_TH
Im not trying to burst your bubble but these posts seem to be more of a venting, trolling, help from other players forum. Hit up customer service if you have complaints, if you want the company to feel that you're dissatisfied quit logging on. If their server numbers take a big hit from people leaving the game or not playing I'd expect them to react like they care. I agree with a lot of your positions. I was just about to buy the elc again...dodged that bullet. My favorite tank was the m7, I don't know why it was just fun to zip around in. The nerfed it's rof, aim time, and hp and in the games I'm playing I'm still getting bottom tier in tier 7 matches.

RealBadNoob #5 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 16:35

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10331 battles

View PostLonewolfpj, on Apr 21 2017 - 16:31, said:

Well we can't say you are not persistent.

I'll take that as a compliment, actually. ;)

I figure so long as I can keep the discussions up, WG will notice eventually - and technically someone did, it was just the wrong attention. Lol.

RealBadNoob #6 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 16:36

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10331 battles

View PostMudman24, on Apr 21 2017 - 16:34, said:

I'll give you some positives about the 5/6 lights. I now have lost of credits in my garage because I sold them. I now have good crews in my barracks that I can put on my soon to be purchased tier 10s.

I can't argue with that.

Silversound #7 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 16:36

Major

• Players
  • 35084 battles
  • [GUNS] GUNS

I luv the patch.

Tier 5-6 lights are op.

Friends are op too.

I have no idea why people are so upset. This patch is wonderful.

RealBadNoob #8 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 16:42

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10331 battles

View PostSilversound, on Apr 21 2017 - 16:36, said:

I luv the patch.

Tier 5-6 lights are op.

Friends are op too.

OK, your comment is welcomed, but I need more explaining. Do you not find the tier 5/6 LT's to be rather mundane and much more homogeneous now? If not, please explain.

CrazzyStreaker #9 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 17:04

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5780 battles

View PostSilversound, on Apr 21 2017 - 09:36, said:

I luv the patch.

Tier 5-6 lights are op.

Friends are op too.

i like this patch as well, ill have a better feel for it after 500 games or so.

the vocal few have been complaining with out giving the update time for the player base adjust to it, not that it matters , the Devs don't actively read the forums anyway.

They get a abridged version from the Moderators twice a month or so and they look at things like prem shop Sales,peak/off peak player count ect.

Winterpeger #10 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 17:05

Captain

• Players
  • 49311 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

Sorry OP .. but I disagree.  You are spamming.  In fact you even stated in your first post that you plan to create a topic every day about your 5/6 light tanks.  Doesn't matter if you try to get around it by adding other topics.  Your main topic is the lights.

Doc_Ebs #11 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 17:12

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17341 battles
  • [MAWG] MAWG
Type 64. Nuff said.

RealBadNoob #12 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 17:16

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10331 battles

View PostWinterpeger, on Apr 21 2017 - 17:05, said:

Sorry OP .. but I disagree.  You are spamming.  In fact you even stated in your first post that you plan to create a topic every day about your 5/6 light tanks.  Doesn't matter if you try to get around it by adding other topics.  Your main topic is the lights.

You can look up the rules yourself if you want to. Yes, my main topic is usually the tier 5/6 LT's, but so long as it's not the same post every time and I'm making said thread to give new constructive feedback and open discussion, it's not considered spam by forum rules.

Urdr #13 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 17:19

Major

• Players
  • 41396 battles

I'm being hit in my lights by arty for 200 dmg and not getting crew injured.

And I've seen these days not top tier lights carrying because the new MM.

So ...

T_Company #14 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 17:35

Private

• Players
  • 22836 battles

View PostCrazzyStreaker, on Apr 21 2017 - 16:04, said:

i like this patch as well, ill have a better feel for it after 500 games or so.

the vocal few have been complaining with out giving the update time for the player base adjust to it, not that it matters , the Devs don't actively read the forums anyway.

They get a abridged version from the Moderators twice a month or so and they look at things like prem shop Sales,peak/off peak player count ect.

Not enough time for me to say whether or not I like this patch. That said, I certainly agree that there hasn't been enough time for most dedicated light tankers like myself, to adjust and make a determination based off of time and supported by data over that time period.... IMO.

CrispyTurtle #15 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 17:42

Sergeant

• Players
  • 17956 battles
  • [B0TS] B0TS

#RemoveCryBabiesFromTheGame

RealBadNoob #16 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 17:44

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10331 battles

View PostCrispyTurtle, on Apr 21 2017 - 17:42, said:

#ICanCryIfIWantTo

Mudman24 #17 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 17:46

Major

• Players
  • 35925 battles

View PostCrispyTurtle, on Apr 21 2017 - 10:42, said:

Here is a real instance of spamming the same thing in several threads. 

RealBadNoob #18 Posted Apr 22 2017 - 05:26

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10331 battles

View PostMudman24, on Apr 21 2017 - 17:46, said:

Here is a real instance of spamming the same thing in several threads. 

Excellent point lmbo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users