photo hosting sites ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

da_Rock002 #1 Posted Apr 23 2017 - 14:19

Major

• Players
  • 14129 battles

I still use a flip-phone.   Don't text much either.   So haven't seen any reason to use a photo hosting site for my digital photos.  (now digital photos is technology worth having FOR SURE :honoring: ;)

However, if I'm going to post photos in this place, it looks like a hosting site is needed.

There is a sticky for imgur in this forum.   Got no idea why just imgur is in a WoT fourm, but would like to hear from the crowd about any others.   

I've signed up before on sites that then started emailing things they thought I wanted to hear about.....   yeah, I do email...  but not much.   Remember, I got a flip-phone.   (now if I just had one-button blacklisting on it...)

b00merBoy #2 Posted Apr 23 2017 - 14:36

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25331 battles
 Imgur is the best one for posting images here. It is very simple to use. I suppose you could use Photobucket, TinyPic, Imageshack there are others but these are the well known ones..But out of all of them Imgur is the best IMO...

dunniteowl #3 Posted Apr 23 2017 - 16:52

Major

• Players
  • 39065 battles
To amplify on b00merBoy's comment,  I have: Photobucket, RedBubble, Imgur and ViewBug accounts.  I use the Imgur one because it is easier for me to use for sharing images here (which I have yet to do, but the process is the same on PhotoBucket and RedBubble, though more user-friendly on Imgur) for when I plan to post some guides and the occasional 'ego-stroke' image.  I think I can share images from ViewBug here, but I use that for my Real Photography and I wouldn't want to 'pollute' my gallery of Nature Photography or Abstract Images with screen shots.  I shutter to think if it was exposed to my photographic following I was a die hard gamer.  Definitely want to keep that one 'in the can.'

Edited by dunniteowl, Apr 23 2017 - 16:53.

da_Rock002 #4 Posted Apr 23 2017 - 18:43

Major

• Players
  • 14129 battles

View Postdunniteowl, on Apr 23 2017 - 10:52, said:

To amplify on b00merBoy's comment,  I have: Photobucket, RedBubble, Imgur and ViewBug accounts.  I use the Imgur one because it is easier for me to use for sharing images here (which I have yet to do, but the process is the same on PhotoBucket and RedBubble, though more user-friendly on Imgur) for when I plan to post some guides and the occasional 'ego-stroke' image.  I think I can share images from ViewBug here, but I use that for my Real Photography and I wouldn't want to 'pollute' my gallery of Nature Photography or Abstract Images with screen shots.  I shutter to think if it was exposed to my photographic following I was a die hard gamer.  Definitely want to keep that one 'in the can.'

:rolleyes:        chuckle chuckle.....    I don't mention my gaming to friends in my other hobbies either.  

Thanks for the comment.   Just exactly the kind of info I was looking for. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users