Official no rudeness zone

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

Powerwise #41 Posted May 26 2017 - 00:49

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 12861 battles

View PostTanksR_Epic2, on Apr 24 2017 - 18:18, said:

no being rude allowed we all heave feelings and should not be bullied we are all emotional

The wage gap does not exist.

Caitlyn Jenner is not, and never will be, a real female.

Fat is neither healthy nor beautiful.

Islam is not a religion of peace.

Deal with it. :arta:

Powerwise #42 Posted May 26 2017 - 00:56

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 12861 battles

View PostIron_Soul_Stealer, on May 04 2017 - 02:08, said:

Again, I have absolutely no problem with respectful discussion, differing opinions, and civil discourse, and I absolutely support a free and democratic society. What I don't support however, is hate speech and mean-spirited-online vitriol. 

The problem is that there are varying opinions of just what constitutes hate speech and vitriol. What one person considers respectful, civil discourse may be absolutely unbearable to another party. This is why special interest groups should never have the ability to forcibly censor us. 

This is why the right to free speech is absolutely the most precious freedom we have, and to lose it would be a tragedy. 

120mm_he #43 Posted May 26 2017 - 00:59

Major

• Players
  • 16104 battles
  • [PBS] PBS

View PostPowerwise, on May 25 2017 - 18:56, said:

The problem is that there are varying opinions of just what constitutes hate speech and vitriol. What one person considers respectful, civil discourse may be absolutely unbearable to another party. This is why special interest groups should never have the ability to forcibly censor us. 

This is why the right to free speech is absolutely the most precious freedom we have, and to lose it would be a tragedy. 

But my feels bro. My feels.. 

Iron_Soul_Stealer #44 Posted May 26 2017 - 02:27

Major

• Players
  • 3183 battles

*If you, or anyone else, can not figure that out on your own, then I guess we are all going to have to sit down and come up with some universal definitions.

----------------------------------------------------------

*By the way, for anyone still interested, Racism is not an "opinion". No matter how many jokes you tell, and no matter how much you want to "dress it up" and put lipstick on it.

120mm_he #45 Posted May 26 2017 - 02:33

Major

• Players
  • 16104 battles
  • [PBS] PBS

View PostIron_Soul_Stealer, on May 25 2017 - 20:27, said:

*If you, or anyone else, can not figure that out on your own, then I guess we are all going to have to sit down and come up with some universal definitions.

----------------------------------------------------------

*By the way, for anyone still interested, Racism is not an "opinion". No matter how many jokes you tell, and no matter how much you want to "dress it up" and put lipstick on it.

One mans racism is another mans stand up routine..

https://www.youtube....h?v=WAh9OkHYlVE

Iron_Soul_Stealer #46 Posted May 26 2017 - 02:34

Major

• Players
  • 3183 battles

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/541971-so-when-did-it-become-okay-to-be-a-racist/page__st__60__pid__10960513#entry10960513

*Again, no matter how much someone wants to "dress it up", Racism is not, and never will be, an "opinion".

Spoiler

Again, I fear for the future of this world...I really do...:facepalm:

Iron_Soul_Stealer #47 Posted May 28 2017 - 07:02

Major

• Players
  • 3183 battles

View Postzarg12, on Apr 26 2017 - 12:13, said:

SJWs? In MY World of tanks? It's more likely than you think.

Honestly, I keep seeing this term "SJW" being used here in this forum, as well as online {in general}. And I keep trying to get an objective and proper explanation for it, but so far, I only seem to be getting 'sketchy' and unreliable definitions from varying sources. So far, this is the best definition I have seen yet:

Spoiler

View Post120mm_he, on May 25 2017 - 20:33, said:

One mans racism is another mans stand up routine..

https://www.youtube....h?v=WAh9OkHYlVE

^..Dude...:facepalm:

*There is a huge, HUGE difference between the people that are using a sense of humour to try bridging the gap of racism, creating an open and respectful discussion of racism, and breaking the barriers of racism... from those that only want to deliberately and maliciously attack, demean, berate, and belittle those people of a different race and/or ethnic origin. *The wisdom is knowing the difference. And in this case, it's not that hard to figure out.

Klaatu_Nicto #48 Posted May 28 2017 - 07:31

Major

• Players
  • 44044 battles

Block Quote

View PostIron_Soul_Stealer, on May 27 2017 - 22:02, said:

Honestly, I keep seeing this term "SJW" being used here in this forum, as well as online {in general}. And I keep trying to get an objective and proper explanation for it, but so far, I only seem to be getting 'sketchy' and unreliable definitions from varying sources. So far, this is the best definition I have seen yet:

Spoiler

*There is a huge, HUGE difference between the people that are using a sense of humour to try bridging the gap of racism, creating an open and respectful discussion of racism, and breaking the barriers of racism... from those that only want to deliberately and maliciously attack, demean, berate, and belittle those people of a different race and/or ethnic origin. *The wisdom is knowing the difference. And in this case, it's not that hard to figure out.

There is a good and recent example of social justice warriors in action in my state. What did professor Bret Weinstein do to get the SJW's to call for his firing and get the local police chief to say they could not guarantee the professors safety? See for yourself by going to youtube and in the search bar put evergreen college protests

Spoiler

Edited by Klaatu_Nicto, May 28 2017 - 08:27.

Iron_Soul_Stealer #49 Posted May 28 2017 - 07:57

Major

• Players
  • 3183 battles

Again, if you {or anyone else out there}, can not figure out what constitutes as hate speech and destructive online vitriol, then I guess we are all going to have to sit down and come up with some universal definitions for you.

Spoiler

Iron_Soul_Stealer #50 Posted May 28 2017 - 08:26

Major

• Players
  • 3183 battles

Oh, and one more thing regarding your precious "free speech"...

*Apparently now, in the good 'ole US of A, if a public civil servant in a position of "supposedly" sound leadership and authority does not like the questions presented to them, they can opt to simply assault and 'body-slam' the journalist asking the questions:

*Remember people, freedom of speech works BOTH ways....not just when it's convenient for "you", and/or your special interest anti-free speech, body-slamming, right-wing-extremist, overly sensitive, Montana-snowflake group.

Klaatu_Nicto #51 Posted May 28 2017 - 08:39

Major

• Players
  • 44044 battles

View PostIron_Soul_Stealer, on May 27 2017 - 23:26, said:

Oh, and one more thing regarding your precious "free speech"...

*Apparently now, in the good 'ole US of A, if a public civil servant in a position of "supposedly" sound leadership and authority does not like the questions presented to them, they can opt to simply assault and 'body-slam' the journalist asking the questions:

*Remember people, freedom of speech works BOTH ways....not just when it's convenient for "you", and/or your special interest anti-free speech, body-slamming, right-wing-extremist-overly sensitive-snowflake group.

Iron_Soul_Stealer #52 Posted May 28 2017 - 08:47

Major

• Players
  • 3183 battles

No, the real tragedy here, is when we can all clearly see true free speech become assaulted and 'body slammed' into submission and oppression by those that only want to use it when it is convenient for them. That is the real tragedy here:

^..Like the man said: "get the hell out of here, Freedom of speech".

*Rest in Peace freedom of speech...:facepalm: I will miss you.

120mm_he #53 Posted May 28 2017 - 08:56

Major

• Players
  • 16104 battles
  • [PBS] PBS

View PostIron_Soul_Stealer, on May 28 2017 - 01:02, said:

Honestly, I keep seeing this term "SJW" being used here in this forum, as well as online {in general}. And I keep trying to get an objective and proper explanation for it, but so far, I only seem to be getting 'sketchy' and unreliable definitions from varying sources. So far, this is the best definition I have seen yet:

Spoiler

*There is a huge, HUGE difference between the people that are using a sense of humour to try bridging the gap of racism, creating an open and respectful discussion of racism, and breaking the barriers of racism... from those that only want to deliberately and maliciously attack, demean, berate, and belittle those people of a different race and/or ethnic origin. *The wisdom is knowing the difference. And in this case, it's not that hard to figure out.

Could you give me some examples of current endemic racism in america? As to the sjw thing these will explain quite nicely.

Klaatu_Nicto #54 Posted May 28 2017 - 09:02

Major

• Players
  • 44044 battles

View PostIron_Soul_Stealer, on May 27 2017 - 23:47, said:

No, the real tragedy here, is when we can all clearly see true free speech become assaulted and 'body slammed' into submission and oppression by those that only want to use it when it is convenient for them. That is the real tragedy here:

^..Like the man said: "get the hell out of here, Freedom of speech".

*Rest in Peace freedom of speech...:facepalm: I will miss you.

You should address your comment to the SJW's and ANTIFA. They are the ones regularly stopping certain people from speaking while also committing acts of violence against those they oppose.

Iron_Soul_Stealer #55 Posted May 28 2017 - 09:03

Major

• Players
  • 3183 battles

Like I said...maybe you're too late.

*Rest in peace Freedom of speech. I will miss you...:(

120mm_he #56 Posted May 28 2017 - 09:15

Major

• Players
  • 16104 battles
  • [PBS] PBS

View PostIron_Soul_Stealer, on May 28 2017 - 03:03, said:

Like I said...maybe you're too late.

*Rest in peace Freedom of speech. I will miss you...:(

Oh jesus christ. The reporter was literally in the mans face yelling and screaming questions. Also he won the race with a 93% margin blowout due to pushing the little sh!thead reporter away from him. Apparently the population at large are well aware of how dishonest and corrupt the media has become and voted him in by a near 100% victory. What the current crop of so called journalists are is a bunch of entitled whingers who use bully tactics to further their idiot agenda. To be honest I thought you were smarter than this iss.. :(

Klaatu_Nicto #57 Posted May 28 2017 - 09:16

Major

• Players
  • 44044 battles

Iron_Soul_Stealer #58 Posted May 28 2017 - 09:23

Major

• Players
  • 3183 battles

^..So, I guess a few some simple questions from a journalist regarding health care are absolutely "unbearable" for this overly sensitive, special interest, right-wing Montana snowflake group.

*Sheeeesh, if this guy gets triggered from a few petty questions about health care, how is he going to "tackle" the big boy questions on capitol hill..? {Yes, pardon me for the terrible pun}. 

Spoiler

Like the man said: "get the hell out of here, Freedom of speech"...:ohmy:

120mm_he #59 Posted May 28 2017 - 09:28

Major

• Players
  • 16104 battles
  • [PBS] PBS

View PostIron_Soul_Stealer, on May 28 2017 - 03:23, said:

^..So, I guess a few some simple questions from a journalist regarding health care are absolutely "unbearable" for this overly sensitive, special interest, right-wing Montana snowflake group.

*Sheeeesh, if this guy gets triggered from a few petty questions about health care, how is he going to "tackle" the big boy questions on capitol hill..? {Yes, pardon me for the terrible pun}. 

I guess you are under the illusion that the reporter was calmly asking questions and wasn't acting like an unbalanced crazy person yelling accusations masked as questions? Again the general public is seeing through the dishonesty that the media is almost to an outlet pushing out one biased and unconfirmed story after another from an unnamed source in an unnamed agency from some reporter you never heard about before.

Iron_Soul_Stealer #60 Posted May 28 2017 - 09:37

Major

• Players
  • 3183 battles

View PostTanksR_Epic2, on Apr 24 2017 - 18:18, said:

Official no rudeness zone

Hey OP..?

You should change your thread title to "Official no body-slamming zone".

Spoiler

Unfortunately, that would certainly exclude some 'overly sensitive snowflake people' in positions of leadership. Civil servant people that should know better.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users