• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

GunTurret #181 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 16:38

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 16286 battles
  • [2MEF] 2MEF

View Postuberdice, on Jan 18 2018 - 05:50, said:

Don't give him an easy out. I strongly doubt he has the capacity to troll at this level.

;)

P.S., you guys are easy.... so wrapped up in this game it is just sad....
anyway I go now... see you in a while...

Edited by GunTurret, Jan 18 2018 - 16:39.

Boghie #182 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 16:48

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3836 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostGunTurret, on Jan 18 2018 - 07:34, said:

LOL... all I hear is bla bla bla....
Simple fact is, RNG is an Algorithm...... add into the game.... it is applied randomly... = rigged

Dude,

When some Russkie Schlep in a T-34 fired his gun at a PzIVH at 200m he was not surprised when it did not hit dead center on the aiming reticle.  Knowing the gun sights he may not have been surprised with missing a point blank shot.  Did he expect his sights to be aligned perfectly after cross country driving, in the snow, or after taking a hit by some other tank?

RNG is a simplistic approximation of gun dispersion.  Actual dispersion would not be a circle, but instead some shape determined by many factors (crew capability, situation, gun manufacturing, sights, weather, amount of rounds already sent downfield, etc.).  You seem to pick tanks with crappy dispersion - why punish yourself thus.  Pick a weapon that has good gun handling and your RNG issues will recede a bit.

Edited by Boghie, Jan 18 2018 - 16:49.

dunniteowl #183 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 16:51

Major

• -Players-
  • 19488 battles

View PostGunTurret, on Jan 18 2018 - 09:34, said:

LOL... all I hear is bla bla bla....
Simple fact is, RNG is an Algorithm...... add into the game.... it is applied randomly... = rigged

In my best Yoda impersonation (it's actually pretty good)  :

And that is why you fail.

Peak_Bagger #184 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 17:05

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 11001 battles
  • [W_T_F] W_T_F

View PostGunTurret, on Jan 18 2018 - 16:38, said:

;)

Wait, is that the new way out? When you've been proven to be wildly, embarrassingly wrong multiple times by some very knowledgeable players, one hides behind the "I was just trolling all along. I am so clever" defense? This is really akin to your attitude to the game. Even your sig where you vent about vision mechanics is illuminating. Just take responsibility for your actions. That's the first step.

scharnhorst310 #185 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 17:29

Major

• -Players-
  • 24440 battles

View PostGunTurret, on Jan 18 2018 - 07:38, said:

;)

Meh I think these guys rag on you too hard, they don't know the value you bring to this game. See I look at like, if it weren't for you, and people like you, average and below average players would leave this game. It wouldn't be fun for them if they couldn't get easy kills and damage... the grind would be too much. Kinda like how big fish eat the smaller fish, except we're talking about small fish eating tiny fish. So really regardless of whatever crazy crap you have to believe to get you through a day, i for one appreciate your contribution. :honoring:

Edited by scharnhorst310, Jan 18 2018 - 17:31.

Boghie #186 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 17:38

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3836 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View Postscharnhorst310, on Jan 18 2018 - 08:29, said:

Meh I think these guys rag on you too hard, they don't know the value you bring to this game. See I look at like, if it weren't for you, and people like you, average and below average players would leave this game. It wouldn't be fun for them if they couldn't get easy kills and damage... the grind would be too much. Kinda like how big fish eat the smaller fish, except we're talking about small fish eating tiny fish. So really regardless of whatever crazy crap you have to believe to get you through a day, i for one appreciate your contribution. :honoring:

That is a good damn point Scharnhorst, a good damn point.

I mean, a fresh new Orange has to eat too!!!  Now OP is a Lemon.  A lemon should chomp on an Orange in this game, but...  

I would have to Rage Quit if there were not any goobers out there.  So, I chew on him and you grind on me.  It is the circle of life in a game microcosm!!!

Edited by Boghie, Jan 18 2018 - 17:39.

Chalybos #187 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 21:20

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22064 battles

View PostBoghie, on Jan 18 2018 - 11:38, said:

That is a good damn point Scharnhorst, a good damn point.

I mean, a fresh new Orange has to eat too!!!  Now OP is a Lemon.  A lemon should chomp on an Orange in this game, but...  

I would have to Rage Quit if there were not any goobers out there.  So, I chew on him and you grind on me.  It is the circle of life in a game microcosm!!!

mattwong #188 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 22:54

Major

• Players
  • 30375 battles
I like the way GunTurret went back and edited all his posts to conform to his new narrative that he was just having fun.

scharnhorst310 #189 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 23:16

Major

• -Players-
  • 24440 battles

View Postmattwong, on Jan 18 2018 - 13:54, said:

I like the way GunTurret went back and edited all his posts to conform to his new narrative that he was just having fun.

Haha I didn't realize it but you're right. He went back to even try to remove the link to his replay bahahaha. Wow this guy is a gem.

GunTurret #190 Posted Yesterday, 03:22 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 16286 battles
  • [2MEF] 2MEF

I like how you guys are fawning all over these silly posts....
this is way too much fun... look at you all bonding...:)

P.S. btw... game is still rigged....

Edited by GunTurret, Yesterday, 03:25 AM.

dunniteowl #191 Posted Yesterday, 04:05 AM

Major

• -Players-
  • 19488 battles

View Postscharnhorst310, on Jan 18 2018 - 10:29, said:

You'll note I never once opined any of these folks should quit for any other reason than that they are not having a good time.  In fact, I agree, these kinds of players are my farming damage to some degree per game.  You know, the ones that sit there, unangled side plate to you, in the open shooting three rounds of gold at your angled back skirt while you pop them with three standard AP rounds in a row, mission accomplished, those ones?  I love those guys.

GL, HF & HSYBF

uberdice #192 Posted Yesterday, 07:36 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23474 battles

View PostGunTurret, on Jan 19 2018 - 12:22, said:

I like how you guys are fawning all over these silly posts....
this is way too much fun... look at you all bonding...:)

P.S. btw... game is still rigged....

SFW translation:

GunTurret #193 Posted Yesterday, 11:27 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 16286 battles
  • [2MEF] 2MEF
ummmm..... still rigged

PanzerJeb #194 Posted Yesterday, 09:49 PM

Private

• -Players-
  • 3911 battles
  • [PERCH] PERCH
This is an interesting topic. I am sure a lot of math goes into these numbers but the win rate drives me crazy!! Reason being, I looked at the MM and what it looks for when matching up teams. It seems to be very tier heavy and not so much player(s) performances. An example would be your a decent player but when you have a team that really stinks, they can get you killed in a hurry, affecting your stats as a player. I truly wish WG would take players stats into consideration with MM. I think it would really increase the fun meter in the game. I just think it strange when I scrimmage with the clan I usually do very well but random battles I can't seem to do anything very well. I believe it is do to teamwork which random battles has none.

Edited by PanzerJeb, Yesterday, 09:54 PM.

scharnhorst310 #195 Posted Yesterday, 11:30 PM

Major

• -Players-
  • 24440 battles

View PostPanzerJeb, on Jan 19 2018 - 12:49, said:

This is an interesting topic. I am sure a lot of math goes into these numbers but the win rate drives me crazy!! Reason being, I looked at the MM and what it looks for when matching up teams. It seems to be very tier heavy and not so much player(s) performances. An example would be your a decent player but when you have a team that really stinks, they can get you killed in a hurry, affecting your stats as a player. I truly wish WG would take players stats into consideration with MM. I think it would really increase the fun meter in the game. I just think it strange when I scrimmage with the clan I usually do very well but random battles I can't seem to do anything very well. I believe it is do to teamwork which random battles has none.

Since none of us control our teams, thus control MM, winrate matters. I get the same good teams, and bad teams, and plenty in the middle as you... what you and I do with them is left up to us. If you play well consistently you will win more. It is as simple as that. As for why you might do well against your clanmates... sorry to tell you but many just aren't very good. Doesn't mean they won't get better, but it does mean what you face in random battles will often be better players than what your clan has.

You have a lot to learn about this game, and i'm glad you've discovered the forums because there is a wealth of information here. I suggest asking for help, and doing your homework about how to play this game well. The sooner you start the better it will be in the long run. Otherwise I can show you your future, go look at how much that guy with "turret" in his name is losing... Learn to control the things you can. 

Edited by scharnhorst310, Today, 04:32 AM.

GunTurret #196 Posted Today, 09:04 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 16286 battles
  • [2MEF] 2MEF

View Postscharnhorst310, on Jan 19 2018 - 17:30, said:

bla bla bla programmed responses.... bla bla

game is still rigged...... MM, RNG... = game rigging.

uberdice #197 Posted Today, 10:08 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23474 battles

View PostGunTurret, on Jan 20 2018 - 18:04, said:

game is still rigged...... MM, RNG... = game rigging.

Judging by the quality of your responses and how willing you are to use any sort of adult reasoning, I sincerely hope that you aren't involved in any sort of important decision making outside of the game.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

uberdice