WGR/WN8 and WR Stats Mod

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Styo #1 Posted May 02 2017 - 22:37

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 17774 battles
  • [-NK-] -NK-

Herro! Is there a mod that shows only players WGR/WN8 and WR? Meaning no XVM, no OTM, nothing of that crap. I just want to see the players stats, nothing more.

Such a thing exist?

Styo #2 Posted May 02 2017 - 23:07

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 17774 battles
  • [-NK-] -NK-

Mod found.

https://mod-wot.com/..._tanks/2-1-0-19

^ Doesn't work. Still looking for a mod.

Edited by Styo, May 03 2017 - 00:46.

Hydro4 #3 Posted May 02 2017 - 23:22

Corporal

• Players
  • 12326 battles
  • [WARMG] WARMG

Sadly its my understanding that everything you want is part of XVM.

A terrible thing in the first place.

Stats should be privatized because:

A: They dont prove anything...

B: Very few people earn their op stats as opposed to padding them.

It is not a difficult process to Pad stats (in various ways), or reroll an account for better stats.

C: They create judgement :

1: if a match is winable before it starts.

2: Is worth playing.

3: Means someone who hasnt even earned the right, gets to call others scrubs for their own bad choices.

D: Doesnt prove antyhing as far as players current abilities go.

1: A players ablility from 2000 matches to say 7000 matches is as different as night and day (unless they rerolled and now have SUPERIOR numbers only having had 2000 battles total).... Just saying

E: Are very broken when WG's own API's dont record properly.

F: Are even more broken when the collecting sites that give WN8 etc, depend on WG's own broken API's to deliver broken stats in the first place.

G: Mean Nothing at all when people with HIGH stats lemming, do stupid things and die, or simply get pwn'd by someone with a Win 42%, WN8 of 1k....etc.

H: A persons Win% is not something that they earn on thier own... to many times it is affected by people being judgmental over others stats, and being a player who mostly plays public matches, my win% isnt solely dependant upon myself, I can affect it, but, hard as I may try, I am still at the mercy of 14 people that may be good /bad /lemmings or even just trolls out for stats and not wins.

And the list goes on...

To many people put to much stock in Stats and Win%.

Dands #4 Posted May 02 2017 - 23:38

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 11235 battles

View PostStyo, on May 03 2017 - 07:37, said:

Herro! Is there a mod that shows only players WGR/WN8 and WR? Meaning no XVM, no OTM, nothing of that crap. I just want to see the players stats, nothing more.

Such a thing exist?

Stats... LOL

Take the best tanker, put them in a new Skorpion G with silver funded crew, shove them into a game with 9 idiots and they will lose. Stats tell you OMFG this guys is just [edited]! When in fact they are not.

Edited by Dands, May 02 2017 - 23:40.

GeorgePreddy #5 Posted May 02 2017 - 23:53

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

View PostHydro4, on May 02 2017 - 19:22, said:

Stats should be privatized because:

A: They dont prove anything...     [ Oh, they prove a lot... not everything, but a lot ]

B: Very few people earn their op stats as opposed to padding them.   [ Earning... padding... tomato... to-mah-to ]

It is not a difficult process to Pad stats (in various ways), or reroll an account for better stats.  [ All of which takes planning, organizing, skill and talent ]

1: if a match is winable before it starts.  [ That's just silly... every match is "winnable", the odds may be high or low, though ]

2: Is worth playing.  [ That's just silly... every match is "worth playing", the odds may be high or low, though ]

3: Means someone who hasnt even earned the right, gets to call others scrubs for their own bad choices.   [ No one has any "right" to call others "scrubs", some cretins take the liberty, though ]

D: Doesnt prove antyhing as far as players current abilities go.  [ Oh, recent stats prove a lot, not everything, but a lot. ]

G: Mean Nothing at all when people with HIGH stats lemming, do stupid things and die, or simply get pwn'd by someone with a Win 42%, WN8 of 1k....etc.  [ Extremely rare occasion ]

H:  being a player who mostly plays public matches, my win% isnt solely dependant upon myself, I can affect it, but, hard as I may try, I am still at the mercy of 14 people that may be good /bad /lemmings or even just trolls out for stats and not wins.   [ you are a player who refuses to accept that you and you alone are responsible for your personal stats... this is the main reason you are finding it very difficult to git gud ]

scyorkie #6 Posted May 03 2017 - 00:04

Major

• Players
  • 74349 battles
Bad players rambling on about how stats are meaningless when it has no relevance to the topic. Sigh...

Hydro4 #7 Posted May 03 2017 - 00:41

Corporal

• Players
  • 12326 battles
  • [WARMG] WARMG

A: They dont prove anything...     [ Oh, they prove a lot... not everything, but a lot ]

I fail to see your point, because none was made.

B: Very few people earn their op stats as opposed to padding them.   [ Earning... padding... tomato... to-mah-to ]

Earning / Padding are 2 completely different things, anyone can pad, not just anyone can earn. If everyone padded, the stat thing would look retarded, luckily not everyone cares enough to do it.

It is not a difficult process to Pad stats (in various ways), or reroll an account for better stats.  [ All of which takes planning, organizing, skill and talent ]

It takes no skill to log in win a match or 3 and log out, wait till reset, and do over... You and I have are both aware people play only a couple of matches at a time. Planning and time, sure, but, if all someone cares about is stats, its doable... meanwhile, they actually run on a different account to actually play, while they are padding stats on their stat account. It doesnt show skill or talent.

1: if a match is winable before it starts.  [ That's just silly... every match is "winnable", the odds may be high or low, though ]

You miss the point, I was refering to "Chance to win" at the start of a match.

Again, same as above.... and EVERYONE has seen people (not just arty or lights) run into the water, or off a bridge etc, so they could move on to their next match.

3: Means someone who hasnt even earned the right, gets to call others scrubs for their own bad choices.   [ No one has any "right" to call others "scrubs", some cretins take the liberty, though ]

Sadly, you are right though, but, honestly, I still think its mainly because of stats / win % that this happens more times than not.

D: Doesnt prove antyhing as far as players current abilities go.  [ Oh, recent stats prove a lot, not everything, but a lot. ]

Recent stats might show something, and reflect ability, but, stats dont show just recent, it shows a whole, and, so on.

I am not saying remove stats, I am say, privatize them, besides, my stats, your stats, and no one elses stats affect anyones game play except our own.

Any given match, any given player Phenominal stats or Straight up Tomato... can have an AMAZING or HORRIBLE match, what they did 100, 500, or 4000 matches ago really doesnt reflect what they or how they are going to do in their next match... Just as Padding stats to "look" like a phenom... doesnt mean they are going to do well.

G: Mean Nothing at all when people with HIGH stats lemming, do stupid things and die, or simply get pwn'd by someone with a Win 42%, WN8 of 1k....etc.  [ Extremely rare occasion ]

Actually, now that I am not running some on track, or some mission (i hate those and sadly if im going to complete the personals, I will have to run lights and mediums which I loathe) my stats from previous experinece placed me at 43. something something win% however, I do tend to kill lots of tanks... color doesnt matter. Not as rare as you think.

H:  being a player who mostly plays public matches, my win% isnt solely dependant upon myself, I can affect it, but, hard as I may try, I am still at the mercy of 14 people that may be good /bad /lemmings or even just trolls out for stats and not wins.   [ you are a player who refuses to accept that you and you alone are responsible for your personal stats... this is the main reason you are finding it very difficult to git gud ]

Just curious, how do you figure that... If I played 1v1, then my entire stats win% and on would be solely on me. Seeings how its 15 vs 15, other people playing does infact affect my stats.... Ex; Take the tog 2... or any other super slow moving heavy for instance.... You load up, go out to battle.... Your allies run off and leave you or simply lemming badly..... now 3 fast moving vehicles circle you and kill you, tog2 not so terrible, but, like, VK100.01P or even a slow or non tuerreted td.... you are circled and killed with little to no defence ability.... therefore, my stats, or anyone driving the slow vehicle was infact decided by the other people on the team not doing what they were supposed to be doing in the first place. Happens more times than not.

Now, I am not saying as for stats K/D ratio, damage ratio etc, it is everyone elses fault, but, they can be and are affected by teams at times.

BTW.... you said "you are a player " I personally am happy with how my stats are rising since im not doing missions etc.... sure, they are rising slowly, however, as can be seen by a quick look up, they are rising.

But, my stats are mine, and no one else should have the right to see or judge me on them. If they want to judge me, let it be on my current game play.

If I ever needed them for a clan application, I could copy paste them with an app... But I am happy with my clan of friends I have as well.

Styo #8 Posted May 03 2017 - 00:48

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 17774 battles
  • [-NK-] -NK-

Still looking for a mod. The one I found doesn't work.

Hydro4 #9 Posted May 03 2017 - 00:56

Corporal

• Players
  • 12326 battles
  • [WARMG] WARMG

View Postscyorkie, on May 02 2017 - 23:04, said:

Bad players rambling on about how stats are meaningless when it has no relevance to the topic. Sigh...

What are you even talking about... firstly, bad players? Ok mr 59k battles.... Comparing apples to oranges.

and secondly "players WGR/WN8 and WR" IS the exact topic, which... newsflash.... IS stats.

No one ever said they were meaningless.

If you lernt to reed..... I was saying

Privatize.... not do away with.... Stats.

I like knowing my stats, they help me improve my game.... I do not like being judged on preformance that happened long ago.

My stats are my own, and, no one should have the right to see them but me.

But you were just feeling the need to troll and comment on something when you had 0 input that mattered one way or the other, right?

"Sigh..."

scyorkie #10 Posted May 03 2017 - 01:10

Major

• Players
  • 74349 battles

View PostHydro4, on May 03 2017 - 07:56, said:

What are you even talking about... firstly, bad players? Ok mr 59k battles.... Comparing apples to oranges. 

You are a bad player. Deal with it.

and secondly "players WGR/WN8 and WR" IS the exact topic, which... newsflash.... IS stats. 

The exact topic is finding a mod that display stats, not whether stats mean anything.

No one ever said they were meaningless. 

YOU did. Your first post above started with "They dont prove anything..." and ended with "To many people put to much stock in Stats and Win%" with a lot of rubbish in between.

If you lernt to reed..... I was saying... Privatize.... not do away with.... Stats.

Learnt*

I like knowing my stats, they help me improve my game.... I do not like being judged on preformance that happened long ago.

Your recent stats are practically identical to your overall stats. You have not improved. It is not unfair to judge you on any part of your stats.

My stats are my own, and, no one should have the right to see them but me.

The fact that you can check anybody else's stats in the vanilla client means WG disagrees with you. Displaying stats breeds competition, and more involvement in the game.

But you were just feeling the need to troll and comment on something when you had 0 input that mattered one way or the other, right?

"Sigh..."

No, the only troll is you.

scyorkie #11 Posted May 03 2017 - 01:17

Major

• Players
  • 74349 battles

View PostStyo, on May 03 2017 - 07:48, said:

Still looking for a mod. The one I found doesn't work.

Try: http://wotsite.net/m...yu-bez-xvm.html

Styo #12 Posted May 03 2017 - 01:44

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 17774 battles
  • [-NK-] -NK-
Same the the one I found. It seems that they mention different features but when extracting the .zip, it's the same damn mod... grr

Tazilon #13 Posted May 03 2017 - 02:06

Major

• Players
  • 94130 battles
  • [-40-] -40-

View PostStyo, on May 02 2017 - 15:37, said:

Such a thing exist?

I think Grandpa has a version of his mods on Curse that does that.   You may to click over to his actual site from Curse to find it but I remember seeing a stats only version a few days ago and I think it was him.

He also has a non-XVM hit and damage log that is pretty nice.

Edited by Tazilon, May 03 2017 - 02:07.

Hydro4 #14 Posted May 03 2017 - 06:07

Corporal

• Players
  • 12326 battles
  • [WARMG] WARMG

View Postscyorkie, on May 03 2017 - 00:10, said:

lmboyou are funny, and, calling me a troll, you even went so far as to try to correct my intentionally misspelled word... by actually misspelling the word yourself....mr spelling b champion... "lernt" was a reference to you and how you were acting, however, I suppose you think Read must be spelled "reed".... since you failed to try to correct that one too.

If you read the entire body of my post you would have realized what I was actually saying about stats and there is a HUGE difference between "dont prove anything" and "meaningless"... however, you appear to be a simpleton who needs things broken down into little bits for you to comprehend. "Dont prove anything" was a reference to stats being padded vs earned, or, awesome stat people doing completely crap things in matches ( some people just pad stats and feel like it gives them a right to talk trash, when in fact they earned nothing, and ACTUALLY NO ONE has ANY right whatsoever to talk crap, its a video game which bears no reflection of real life, and seeings how you know virtually NOTHING about me... what right do you have? some incorrect stat database...yes, they are incorrect at the moment, read any forum and you will easily find that things are badly glitched in the stat department since the release of 9.18... dont take my word for it, search some forums, read others posts etc... or just continue to troll with uneducated responses), and, usually people who work for stats ( you have good stats even at 60k battles, you obviously worked hard for them, so the statement wasnt even directed at someone like you)... usually those people do not talk crap, although, you have proven that there are acceptations to every rule, you give life to a reason for petitioning for privatized stats.

"Your recent stats are practically identical to your overall stats. You have not improved. It is not unfair to judge you on any part of your stats."

Under what web site??? You mean like Wotlabs or noobmeter??? Sites that are admittingly showing improper stats at the moment (due to API's from WG not being released or displayed as of yet... Wotlabs shows I played  224 matches within the last 7 days, yesterday it showed 224 matches in the last 24 hours, today it shows i played matches in the last 24 hours, however, look me up in game, I havnt played since the 29th.... Tanks are missing from stats, stats are missing, matches are duplicated, wins reported as losses and losses as wins.... "CURRENT" stats are all jacked up and have been since 9.18 release and so on and so on.... so, do some research on the forums about A LOT of peoples complaints about stats.... not just mine.... otherwise, look like the hateful jerk you are portraying and assume you know something that you DONT.

I find it sad that someone like yourself with almost 60k battles would even judge someone like myself with less than 9k battles.... Its people like you that make me want to petition for privatizing stats. FYI, you and your stats simply do not impress me.... buy a clue, this is a game, one that people play for entertainment.... not to be judged by some YAY-HOO who has superior stats.... Your stats dont tell anyone what kind of person you are, your actions and calling people BAD when compared to yourself does that.... I may not have as much experience at this game as you have(60K vs 8.8k), and, when I do, maybe I wont be as good at a video game as you are.... but, you will never be a good person, and no stat will ever change that. Me personally, I just call a duck a duck, and a turd a turd, but you sir.... you sure ain't no duck.

"The fact that you can check anybody else's stats in the vanilla client means WG disagrees with you. Displaying stats breeds competition, and more involvement in the game."

You must not understand again....what I was talking about... do you even know what a "petition" is? And in your case, it apparently isnt about competition, its about you feeling like you have the right to call someone else "bad"... You and your video game stats obviously dont have any bearing on your real life, because obviously you are a "bad" person... or maybe just really immature and you feel like a video game gives you some right to talk trash to others.

Before you open your mouth and look like a moron, I suggest you read entire conversations, do some research and think about things...  You can judge me for my past stats, and the messed up API (if you know what that is) thats been happening since 9.18 release.... I am fine with that.... but, be aware, myself and everyone else judges you for the type of person you are when you open your mouth and let the ignorance flow through your fingertips to hit keys on your keyboard.... You said "Bad players rambling on about how stats are meaningless when it has no relevance to the topic. Sigh..."   As if your comment has something to do with the op's thread... at least my comments were on topic.... fyi... the topic was about stats, and mods for them.... I commented on stats, even made reference to mods and xvm....

scyorkie #15 Posted May 03 2017 - 06:11

Major

• Players
  • 74349 battles

Do everyone a favour and stop posting all that off-topic drivel that nobody is interested in reading.

And btw "learnt" is British English, which is what I learnt.

scyorkie #16 Posted May 03 2017 - 06:25

Major

• Players
  • 74349 battles

View PostStyo, on May 03 2017 - 08:44, said:

Same the the one I found. It seems that they mention different features but when extracting the .zip, it's the same damn mod... grr

Just use XVM and make the following changes to disable extraneous functions:

battleLabelsTemplates.xc > set all enabled = false
camera.xc > camera > enabled = false
captureBar.xc > captureBar > enabled = false
carousel.xc > carousel > enabled = false
damageLog.xc > damageLog > enabled = false (only in the latest XVM versions, and will automatically set the next 2 functions to false)
damageLog.xc > damageLog > disabledDetailStats = false    
damageLog.xc > damageLog > disabledSummaryStats = false
hangar.xc > hangar > pingServers > enabled = false
hangar.xc > hangar > onlineServers > enabled = false
login.xc > login > pingServers > enabled = false
login.xc > login > onlineServers > enabled = false
markers.xc > markers > enabled = false
minimap.xc > minimap > enabled = false
sounds.xc > sounds > enabled = false
widgetsTemplates.xc > clock > enabled = false

cloudwalkr #17 Posted May 03 2017 - 06:57

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 56324 battles

View PostHydro4, on May 03 2017 - 06:07, said:

Before you open your mouth and look like a moron,

The only one who has come off as a moron would be you.  Congrats. 

Now, please do as the man asked and move on.  Nobody here cares to read your off topic bs.

Hydro4 #18 Posted May 03 2017 - 07:17

Corporal

• Players
  • 12326 battles
  • [WARMG] WARMG

My post was on topic,  it was about stats, mods etc, I also mentioned other things concerning stats....

Drivel should be reference to your posts and replies to a post that.... you obviously were not interested in reading or replying to...over and over.

Well... this is American English, not British English, I mean, it is NA (North American, not BA British American servers were on, otherwise gibberish is just gibberish which is BS and we can make up w/e words we want lol) and, if you dont want to read what I post, then dont, it wasnt your thread, although you seemed to hijack it for purposes of trying to make someone look bad when you yourself ended up just looking like an uneducated jerk, and you are the one who made it a point to comment on my post, like i said.... i call a duck a duck and a turd....well....you know. As well as your alternate spelling of the word FAVOR. Dont get butt hurt because you failed to troll me with your failed grammar. lol

How about you do us a "favor", if you come across a post you dislike, let it be, ignore it, dont comment on it, especially when it has NOTHING to do with you. Although... your replies and responses make my very point validated. But if you ignore it and move on... you wont come across as such a bad waste of human flesh with no common decency, courtesy, or common sense. What I find as a shame is that more people dont retaliate against senseless ramblings from people like you who think some kind of stats give them some certain right to show their a**.

Whats disturbing is that someone with your stats decides to be a jack*ss to others, rather than try to be remotely constructive (after going back and forth with me for w/e reason for a while, you FINALLY decided to help the OP... amazing, but, you could have just STFU and did that in the first place without trying to stick your beak in my post), on top of that.... why the hell would me, my statement, my stats, or anything at all be so concerning to you, enough so to make you show your a** in public forums.... you somehow feel threatened when people say something that makes intellectual sense, or just when things said are done so with big enough words that you dont understand?

I personally dont care what you think of my stats, or how you feel like you can talk down to me because of your stats.... makes no difference to me when I see you on the battlefield... unless thats why you are so salty to begin with... maybe I have and it didnt go well for you, or possibly some one else with only a 43% win rate has.... Im getting the idea you dislike the fact that someone with my stats can kill you on the battlefield just as well as someone with better stats than your own.... you must be one of the guys crying arty and td nerf, cant stand it can you lol.

or... blacklist me, so you dont ever see my posts again, or give me a chance to squash you in a public match \, which I am sure would just make your attitude about people with lesser stats even more infuriating.

Sorry OP, didnt mean to make this thread into something it wasnt meant to be... was trying to say I believe its all XVM related.

But I have issues with ignorance and had to deal with something other than a duck.... and no one should get away with being a complete turd for no reason.

Hydro4 #19 Posted May 03 2017 - 07:26

Corporal

• Players
  • 12326 battles
  • [WARMG] WARMG

View Postcloudwalkr, on May 03 2017 - 05:57, said:

Now, please do as the man asked and move on.  Nobody here cares to read your off topic bs.

View Postcloudwalkr, on May 03 2017 - 05:57, said:

Crap...another not a duck jumps on the band wagon.... You guys must have a hard on for trash talking people.... You too... you have 0 right, but, you like jumping into something that didnt concern you, what, I hurt someones feelers so you have to jump in to defend?

Then stop reading and replying.... thats simply moronic.... if you dont want to read it, then, why must you? You simply can not help yourself, but instead, not only do you say... "nobody cares to read your offtopic bs" (if you read my message the original one, it was on topic...jacka**) but.... you read it, and chose to reply to it.... that implies something completely the opposite of your current statement... the irony is getting dense here.....

To you as well... IF you DONT want to read what I type.... then simply DONT do it.... no one forced you....

The nerve of some people, just wow....

The statement itself says you read it, felt strongly enough about it to reply, but now since you are not making ground and you realize what I say is true to fact ( about the stats being messed up atm, as well as trash talking shows how much of a jerk you are being)... no you tell me to move on.... y'all are to damned funny.

I still say.... you can spray paint a turd purple, but, its still a stinkin turd hahaha.

Blue___Phoenix #20 Posted Jun 02 2017 - 14:21

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 40513 battles
  • [PHX2] PHX2

View Postscyorkie, on May 03 2017 - 06:25, said:

Just use XVM and make the following changes to disable extraneous functions:

battleLabelsTemplates.xc > set all enabled = false
camera.xc > camera > enabled = false
captureBar.xc > captureBar > enabled = false
carousel.xc > carousel > enabled = false
damageLog.xc > damageLog > enabled = false (only in the latest XVM versions, and will automatically set the next 2 functions to false)
damageLog.xc > damageLog > disabledDetailStats = false    
damageLog.xc > damageLog > disabledSummaryStats = false
hangar.xc > hangar > pingServers > enabled = false
hangar.xc > hangar > onlineServers > enabled = false
hitLog.xc > hitLog > enabled = false
login.xc > login > pingServers > enabled = false
login.xc > login > onlineServers > enabled = false
markers.xc > markers > enabled = false
minimap.xc > minimap > enabled = false
sounds.xc > sounds > enabled = false
widgetsTemplates.xc > clock > enabled = false

Nice! Now, how do I do that?

I have a full list of files in my directory and have no idea where to start, to disable the functions I don't want.

Would it be in the @xvm.xc file, or within each individual file in the list you gave

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users