add TankRewards section to the WGC?

7 replies to this topic

Uryangkhai #1 Posted May 03 2017 - 21:22

Sergeant

• Players
  • 66497 battles

Pretty much self-explanatory i think.

Why not have an ability to select tankrewards (and check progress) from a portion of the launcher?  

GaussDeath #2 Posted May 03 2017 - 21:46

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 51206 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View Post__WARDADDY_, on May 03 2017 - 13:42, said:

Tank rewards has turned into the biggest joke. Getting a few dumb and useless boosters or repair kits! I don't see the point even to spend time and effort to get these kind of charity handouts!

As far as I care wargaming roll it up and put it where the sun don't shine!!!

Interesting point of view. Personally, I like getting free gold, as I just got 1500gold. :)

__WARDADDY_ #3 Posted May 03 2017 - 21:49

Major

• -Players-
  • 31118 battles
  • [MUG-W] MUG-W

View PostGaussDeath, on May 03 2017 - 14:46, said:

Interesting point of view. Personally, I like getting free gold, as I just got 1500gold. :)

Good for you poor soul and you spend countless hours to get it. I rater work one hour in real life and buy me 25000 gold (if I want to) instead of getting wargamings bread crumbs for wasting my valuable time playing this game in his current broken state for hours. Currently with all lag spikes in the game which makes it not very enjoyable to play!!!

PS. Wargaming in the past used to have a lot better rewards which actually attracts people to do the missions. Now there is no real point in doing these missions. Now the words "POSSIBLE REWARD" are used quiet frequently and the only thing people get are repair kits, booster tickets or a little chunk Gold for a premium tank they already hadSmile_sceptic.gif

Edited by __WARDADDY_, May 03 2017 - 22:02.

GaussDeath #4 Posted May 03 2017 - 22:05

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 51206 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View Post__WARDADDY_, on May 03 2017 - 13:49, said:

Good for you poor soul and you spend countless hours to get it. I rater work one hour in real life and buy me 25000 gold (if I want to) instead of getting wargamings bread crumbs for wasting my valuable time playing this game in his current broken state for hours. Currently with all lag spikes in the game which makes it not very enjoyable to play!!!

PS. Wargaming in the past used to have a lot better rewards which actually attracts people to do the missions. Now there is no real point in doing these missions. Now the words "POSSIBLE REWARD" are used quiet frequently and the only thing people get are repair kits, booster tickets or a little chunk Gold for a premium tank they already hadSmile_sceptic.gif

Countless hours? try 1-2hours a night. It doesn't take long to get the tankrewards.com missions done and getting 1500 gold for that is quite worth it.

As for 'broken state', that is your opinion. Mine is that the current state of the game is better than ever. Is it perfect? No, but it is progress. 

Bummer about your lag spikes. But not everyone is having that problem so saying that tankrewards.com is a joke when it is in fact your ping that is the problem is disingenuous.

__WARDADDY_ #5 Posted May 03 2017 - 22:09

Major

• -Players-
  • 31118 battles
  • [MUG-W] MUG-W

View PostGaussDeath, on May 03 2017 - 15:05, said:

Countless hours? try 1-2hours a night. It doesn't take long to get the tankrewards.com missions done. 

Short and sweet. I know, but I don't have the time and interest, to spent two hours every night on this lag spike infested game to get a few handout boosters! I don't really want or need tem. I have more then 300 and really don't use the boosters since my game play is currently maybe an hour or so every two to three days.

Edited by __WARDADDY_, May 03 2017 - 22:14.

GaussDeath #6 Posted May 03 2017 - 22:15

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 51206 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View Post__WARDADDY_, on May 03 2017 - 14:09, said:

Short and sweet. I know but I don't have the time and interest, to spent two hours every night on this lag spike infested game to get a few handout boosters! I don't really want or need tem. I have more then 300 and really don't use the boosters since my game play is currently maybe an hour or so every two to three days.

So, your point is really not "Tank rewards has turned into the biggest joke."  but 'Tank rewards is not worth it for me since I don't play WoT every day'. Perhaps you should state that at the outset?

__WARDADDY_ #7 Posted May 03 2017 - 22:17

Major

• -Players-
  • 31118 battles
  • [MUG-W] MUG-W

View PostGaussDeath, on May 03 2017 - 15:15, said:

So, your point is really not "Tank rewards has turned into the biggest joke."  but 'Tank rewards is not worth it for me since I don't have the time to play it every day'. Perhaps you should state that at the outset?

Since it seems you don't understand me...It is a charity joke and not is not worth my time!!!

GOT IT NOW!

Edited by __WARDADDY_, May 03 2017 - 22:20.

Unknown0ne #8 Posted May 03 2017 - 23:00

Captain

• WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 27938 battles
  • [BULBA] BULBA

View Post__WARDADDY_, on May 03 2017 - 16:09, said:

Short and sweet. I know, but I don't have the time and interest, to spent two hours every night on this lag spike infested game to get a few handout boosters! I don't really want or need tem. I have more then 300 and really don't use the boosters since my game play is currently maybe an hour or so every two to three days.

If you don't like the game, why would you play it just because there was some in-game reward thing you could get? Even if you could get a Type 59, or 50,000 gold, or whatever guaranteed prize you wanted from tank rewards if you had 45 points, why would you if you don't like the game?

Missions like this should be a bonus on top of playing a game you already like; sure, maybe you play an additional few games more than you otherwise might have just to get that mission done, but if you're playing a game you don't enjoy playing just to get a in-game reward for that game, you've effectively been tricked into playing a game with no real benefit to yourself.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users