93 replies to this topic

ToothDecay #21 Posted May 06 2017 - 22:10

Major

• Players
  • 25192 battles
  • [NARC] NARC

as previously posted, and I agree:

"A Point about BONDS and "Specials":

Lastly, as most people are alluding to and already complaining about...as well as myself:  DO NOT ALLOW these NEW SKILL BOOSTS and NEW EQUIPMENT ITEMS to be used in STANDARD BATTLES.  Allow them to be used in CW, Strongholds and when released the new 30 X 30 Battles.  Special skills and equipment should be just that "special" and should be restricted to "Special or Unique" battles.

Zulu"

Steel_Warrior63 #22 Posted May 06 2017 - 22:40

Private

• -Players-
  • 2246 battles
  • [SWP50] SWP50

View PostVortex747, on May 06 2017 - 13:40, said:

I really don't understand the arguments you guys are presenting here. If there is no incentive to invest time in this game mode, no one will play it. This mode only has value if a significant part of the top tier player base is interested. I think the 12/3 ratio on payouts is correct. It removes the drowners and the 0 damage muppets but the rest of the team benefits from a win, so winning becomes more important than individual stats. If you carry a losing team, you still get the benefit of your effort. In terms of the rewards, a 5% DPM increase is not a make or break difference but it's not nothing. It will make competitive players put time and effort into this game mode, the people who don't care today will still not care.

I really like the idea of ranked battles, I like that there are no platoons. I like the idea that they matter. I want to see what 30 top ranked players from different clans can do playing together as individuals. This will either be an incredibly fun, competitive experience OR the most toxic cesspool known to the WOT universe!

​yah you would though of us that haven't yet cracked tier X yet there is no future for this game mode so there is no incentive to play. so far what I have seen is lockup after lockup so if I cant play I cant evaluate it. so as of right now this hole game mode is a total flop and it only caters to extra things that has no usefulness to anyone except spammers and though that have tier X that have played for some 50,000 battles. I finding that this mode is a total failure and look at more useful things like balancing the game modes that we all ready have.

Unknown0ne #23 Posted May 06 2017 - 22:42

Captain

• WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 27258 battles
  • [BULBA] BULBA

View PostToothDecay, on May 06 2017 - 16:10, said:

as previously posted, and I agree:

"A Point about BONDS and "Specials":

Lastly, as most people are alluding to and already complaining about...as well as myself:  DO NOT ALLOW these NEW SKILL BOOSTS and NEW EQUIPMENT ITEMS to be used in STANDARD BATTLES.  Allow them to be used in CW, Strongholds and when released the new 30 X 30 Battles.  Special skills and equipment should be just that "special" and should be restricted to "Special or Unique" battles.

Zulu"

This would probably kill the game mode, at least on NA. Most people don't play in special modes like CW and Strongholds; why would they spend the time (and credits) playing a game mode they get nothing of value from.

TornadoADV #24 Posted May 06 2017 - 23:33

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21502 battles
  • [ESC] ESC

View PostUnknown0ne, on May 06 2017 - 05:19, said:

Someone can have food, improved equipment, and directives. What exactly is your point?

Any advantage, regardless of how small, is still an advantage. There's already more than enough non-skill-based advantages to be had in the game; why is yet another one needed?

Because tomato baddies will already get blasted by the people who are going to have these things in the first place. The only difference is they're going to die 0.5 seconds faster. Dead is dead.

MochaDragon #25 Posted May 07 2017 - 05:04

Corporal

• Players
  • 23399 battles
  • [FIFO] FIFO

Thoughts on the game mode.

• Since XP is of paramount importance in this game mode WG should finally publish the formula that determines your XP.
    • The metrics we all know and love, namely damage (direct and assisted) and frags don't appear to directly translate into XP on the CT server.  I notice that players who take HTs to brawl zones and rack up high blocked damage yet mediocre direct damage/frags appear to garner more XP than someone who's playing the vision game, spotting, flanking, reading the map and constantly relocating in an MT.  It feels different than on the live server where damage/frags (and lighting what you're damaging which is difficult on CT with all the YOLO players) and generally carrying the game are directly rewarded by XP but this could just be attributed to the crazy wild CT meta.
  • Rewarding the top three players in losses does not equate to rewarding the top three most skilled players on the losing team in most cases.  Since most losses are 0-15 or 3-15 team wipes it generally comes down to luck in not deploying to the flank that gets lemming trained by the enemy team.  In those rare losses that get drawn out a bit sure, more skilled players percolate to the top but this is rare (at least in the CT meta).  This should be reworked.
  • If the game mode is truly rewarding skill then I should only see skilled players with rank 5 and that is not the case on CT.  Many of them have WRs in the 40s which is unacceptable in a game mode that is supposed to reward skill and skill alone.  The mechanics and design of the mode should be reworked such that attainment of a rank should be commensurate with the player's overall skill level.
  • I don't like the idea of the improved equipment and directives rewards as they are intangible.  Like most of the equipment/crew skills in the game if you had a friend blindfold you while he launched a battle with/without improved equipment or directives installed and then asked you to play one battle and tell him whether or not equipment/skills were installed and which ones you most likely wouldn't be able to tell outside of the core items such as sixth sense/camo/repairs, etc.  Instead, reward players with something that's tangible like a reward tank, camo, inscriptions, emblems, etc.
  • Please combine the NA servers into one cluster.  This game mode (along with Frontline) will fracture the server population further and that's a real concern.

The overall meta on the CT server in ranked battles is insane beyond anything I've seen on any past CT or SB server.  The gold spam is far more intense, you see the same tanks over and over again (eg. TVP/Batchat), and people play crazy aggressive making normal safe deployment spots completely unsafe and the battles unfold in a totally non-meta fashion which, for me at least, makes them extremely frustrating to play.  The worse thing about it was once reaching the higher ranks I was expecting to be playing with experienced and skilled players making for very interesting strategic battles, instead the opposite happened.  Rank 5 people would lemming train all to one side, rush with their TVP/Batchat straight out in the open and get nuked within the first minute just like rank-less or rank 1 players, there was no communication or coordination, and chaos would ensue.  Let's hope this is better on the live servers.

eisen1973 #26 Posted May 07 2017 - 07:44

Captain

• Players
  • 45148 battles
  • [_B-Z_] _B-Z_
Spreading thinner with a new mode.

Edited by eisen1973, May 07 2017 - 07:49.

TankingTrucker #27 Posted May 07 2017 - 08:52

Sergeant

• Players
  • 33336 battles
  • [M0B] M0B

View PostZulu__Dawn, on May 05 2017 - 15:42, said:

Quick observation that has me really concerned about the whole "ranked" battles thing.

You guys...Wargaming Devs should greatly consider the method of progression up the ranks.  As it is now or as it is written, I believe players progress up the ranks by "personal performance" and being in either the TOP 12 on the winning team or being in the TOP 3 on the losing team.

It seems as though in the grand scheme of things that there is no other requirement to becoming a top ranked player other than SPAMMING a ton of games.  This whole progression up the ranks format that the DEVS have established is super dependent on QUANTITY of "Ranked Battles" played and in reality has nothing to do with SKILL at all.  In your release notification Wargaming makes it seem as though skilled players are being rewarded...but we are not.  In my opinion your method of progression mechanic chosen is terrible!!!  It seems a BOT can climb up the ranks faster than a skilled player the way the rules are written now.

Scenario 1:  Person A who has the time to sit and play all day long on a Saturday (and for the sake of numbers let's say plays 300 matches in a day) will rocket up the rank list really fast.  This same player A who plays 300 matches may win only 100 or 33%.  But will still log 100 wins and possibly will log over 80-85 top 12's and will earn 80-85 Chevrons in 1 day.

Scenario 2:  Person B who plays on the same Saturday who only logs 100 games on that Saturday...but wins at a 60% rate will log 60 wins and possibly at a 100% top 12 rate will earn 60 Chevrons.

Ultimately the less skilled Player A who does nothing but BOT or Spam games in the scenario I have listed above will be placed higher on the RANKED list over the clearly superior skilled Player B.  In IMHO this is terrible and is not how a "TOP RANKED" player should be defined.  A BOT or player who plays like a BOT doing very little for the team but enough to earn a top 12 should not even be in consideration for a top rank position.

2 POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS

1st Proposed Change: I feel that this TOP 12 is way to generous and I suggest that the only way a person should earn a Chevron is if they make TOP 5 on a win (or top 1/3 of the team) and/or TOP 1 on a loss.  Clearly defining TOP RANKED as such and rewarding a player for it.

2nd Proposed Change: Issue a player the amount of chevrons based on their actual position when they are on the winning team.  Starting with the #1 Player (top player) earning 1 full chevron for being on the winning team.  All players below him/her earn a "PORTION" of a chevron based on their position...so the #2 player would earn 1/2 Chevron, the number 3 player would earn 1/3 Chevron, continue this method all the way down to the 10th position.  So a player who wins a ranked battle and is in the 10th position for experience would earn 1/10th of a Chevron.  That way the BOT type player spamming battles and being the 10th player in every battle would take 10 battles to earn the same 1 full Chevron as the great player who carried the team to victory!!!

Final Summation:

You cannot give the snowflakes a blue ribbon for last place or a participation trophy just for hitting the Battle button...it will ruin/destroy the whole idea of "RANKED" battles and you will soon find that this will be GONE the same way RAMPAGE is now gone.  You have to reward the player who carry's his team on his back and drags along the 12th guy on the list who camps in the back all game and is number 12 because the 3 other guys who camped with him died 1st!!!

A Point about BONDS and "Specials":

Zulu

Well if i owned wg and wot i would hire you to implement this new mode with the exact way you described it to be set up your way.I agree with you 100% that is the way it should be done.I can see it now some idiot with a 27 win 8 and 560 battles with the highest rank exactly by doing what you said, just clicking battle as quick as his vaseline covered hand can.

Then you will have the unicom player that works two jobs to support his wife and kids and can only play on average like 25 matches a night that carries the team every match to get wins having the lowest rank because he could not play 130 battles a day because he has no job and lives on welfare so does nothing but rub balm cream on his butt cheeks because they are sore from sitting in front of his monitor all day clicking battle.

Also definitely agree the things you can get with bonds should only be able to be activated in the new mode and not be able to be used in a standard match's of any kind. You hit the nail rite on the head,nice work. 

TankingTrucker #28 Posted May 07 2017 - 08:54

Sergeant

• Players
  • 33336 battles
  • [M0B] M0B

View Postsaru_richard, on May 05 2017 - 16:28, said:

just saying i think there may be a bug in the TS, i tried to play a random battle after playing a rank battle and it got stuck on the joining part of it

Then bring it to a devs attention not here where they can't do anything about it :) 

MountainGoatNoName #29 Posted May 07 2017 - 10:46

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7166 battles
  • [ATKRE] ATKRE

I have played a bit on test server. Here are my personal opinions.

1.No need to worry about directives. The improvement of directives is less than food. But directives can be too expensive to spam.Bonds are way too harder to get than gold for sure. As a 3000 WN8 player, I guess i can get around 5K bonds a season with enough time and effort, which means top10% in terms points earned during the season. I don't know how much bonds you can earn during a season.Spamming directives is unnecessary when you can platoon with other good players in random battle mode.

2.No need to worry about improved equipment. Pretty much the same reasons above. I may get three improved equipment for my favorite tier X tank.

But I won't get improved equipment for all my tanks. I guess I can only get one improved equipment during a season.

3. Great mode for people want to play in a competitive mode while they don't like SH and CW.  I feel that this gonna be my favorite mode. Because I live in New Zealand. I cannot play CW, SH and other teambattles.  And I almost only play one or two tierX tanks. I don't like grinding new tanks. Anyway, it's the most accessible competitive mode.No need to join a XYZ clan which has a list of requirements.All you need is a tierX tank.

4. I guess I will never meet a 45% player driving a tierX, which cause me lose the battle in higher ranked battle.

5. I guess I will never be bullied by purple and potato platoons. I guess I will never worry about which team suck less. I only have to focus on which team is better.

Platoon is the biggest unfair play in random battles.  

6.The leaderboard of ranked battle is the real deal compared to wn8 and performance rating. Maybe we need something that player can show off in game like moe . I don't think badge can be displayed in random battles. I am not really motivated to keep climbing after received first two vehicle rank. Maybe I need a synchronizing special badge for the most recent vehicle rank displayed next to my nickname. lol. For example, just image how cool it is everyone knows this guy has the top ranked batchat next to his nickname.

7. Great job on the new update. 500 gold and 30 reserves each week for rank 5 players will keep this mode alive on NA server. 

8. The reward for top 100 players on leader board is not attractive. At least,it should be better than campaign.

Things I worried about

1. Not enough players on NA server. I had 7 vs 7 random battles in my tierX tank when there were only 5k players on the server.

Maybe 13 vs 13 or 10 vs 10 when there are not enough players on the server?

Given current info on ts, I can imagine how things might be on NA server:

Rank 5 players will queue more time at beginning of the stage But they will get competitive and enjoyable matches. 

Later, more players will get to rank 5 as long as they spend enough time. Just image 30 green above players.

For players stuck in lower rank, they will get more competitive and enjoyable match as well. Because they won't meet rank5 players, purple platoons and potato platoons.

Just image 15 yellow rank2 players versus 15 yellow rank2 players.

The only reason to play random battle in tierX might be platoon. Super easy for purple tierX platoon to farm win rate.

Edited by MountainGoatNoName, May 09 2017 - 10:02.

nubbc #30 Posted May 07 2017 - 10:59

Corporal

• Players
  • 11231 battles
  • [RDDTV] RDDTV

Ranked battle is going to create amplified over powering tank, with current wide open small map situation. I don't know how future MM or DEV is going to balanced that out.

Ranked battle is just a delay or a reborn of the current MM balancing problem, by introducing whole new stages.

I am sure in no time there will be 900+ viewing TDs or APCS medium.

With current small and wide open map situation I dont see any fun playing with OP tanks.

ArcticTankHunter #31 Posted May 07 2017 - 12:54

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5660 battles
  • [OSU-V] OSU-V

View Posthistotoxic, on May 05 2017 - 20:34, said:

Get. Rid. Of. Bond. Equipment.

We absolutely do not need, by any stretch of the imagination, more things that only the best players can acquire. Giving good ranked players improved versions of things like vents, rammer, etc is a slippery slope that leads to the players who are already dominating pubs to be dominating even further and inevitably leads to players who are Joe average or such begging to have these bonds put into the premium store.

Nobody asked for this.. I've heard nobody praise this. Did we learn nothing from Rubicon?

Aside from that, what's the deal with the model change of the Pz. VII tier X heavy? Anyone have information on what changed?

+1. I just found out about it. If you keep losing your not going to be able to compete at tier 8+ because players that have better equipment will out damage you due to being able to shoot faster. This just made the game unbalance into a whole new level than it already was.

Edited by ArcticTankHunter, May 07 2017 - 12:55.

Sealsniper161 #32 Posted May 07 2017 - 14:36

Private

• Players
  • 6557 battles
  • [A-A-A] A-A-A
I have a bug where when I log in to the CT_1 server, it automatically throws me into a battle in whatever tank. When I click to exit, the exiting icon comes up but nothing happens. And I can't test anything else until that is fixed.

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_010.jpg   28.61K
  • Attached File   shot_011.jpg   28.57K

Hellsfog #33 Posted May 07 2017 - 14:51

Major

• Players
  • 29892 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostUnknown0ne, on May 06 2017 - 15:42, said:

The argument is there's plenty of other things WG can use as rewards that don't give a small subset of players a notable advantage that no one asked for and few (if any) people actually want. For campaigns, WG gives out, generally average or worse, unique premium tanks for clan wars events and that works pretty well in increasing clan activity in my experience. It stands to reason the same would apply here.

Or they could just keep the bonds system, but instead of having improved equipment and directives, make a bonds only shop with things like special premium tanks that aren't normally available in the game (Skorp, 252u, Lorraine 40 t, etc...), gold, credits, etc... Or, even better, they could just add a credit and XP bonus to the mode; players would flock to a mode where tier Xs could make as much as a tier 8 premium with a good game, instead of just being a credit sink unless you're a very good player.

Furthermore, a 5% DPM increase is still a 5% DPM increase, it's a 5% advantage conferred on the best players in the server, who will be best able to use that advantage to the greatest effect. That 5% DPM increase is compounded by whom will get access to it. Though the percentage is not important; it could be a 0.0001% DPM increase, the point remains it is yet another non-skill-based advantage that is completely unnecessary. Arguably made worse in that it's availability is highly limited to the top players on the server. At least all of the other non-skill-based advantages can be gotten with time (and/or money).

Also, if WG really wants people to play the mode a nice carrot would be much better than the stick approach they are taking, since--as you mention--these rewards make (in theory, on NA the game mode may just die due to a lack of players) competitive players put time into this mode. Instead of just giving players who want to play in the mode a nice prize if they do well (a nice carrot), competitive players are effectively forced to grind bonds in this new game mode to stay competitive (the stick). Nevermind the players who want to get into the competitive scene but haven't finished grinding all the other stuff they need (tanks & crews mainly), and now they have yet another thing they'll need to grind to reach an equal level, which will only further kill the influx of new players into the high level competitive scene.

Basically, improved equipment and directives have no benefit (to the game) beyond being a reward for ranked battles, while being detrimental to the game balance and making it even harder for newer players to get into the high level competitive scene. Further, improved equipment and directives are completely unnecessary; there are plenty of other ways to incentivise players to play the game mode. Gold, credits, unique/rare premium tanks, boosters, camouflages, etc... or even just making it a profitable mode to play.

This is best summary of the problems with the game mode as it presently stands. 

For average players, a 5 or 6 game losing streak happens pretty often. When a player drops from almost being safe at Rank 5 to below rank 2 after a losing streak, there are going to be tears followed by abandoning the game mode.  Many players already believe that WG favors better players, this mode is only going to reinforce that suspicion.  A possible fix is giving the top 3 on a losing team a chevron but having the next 5 not lose a chevron. 

Ldy_Tanker #34 Posted May 07 2017 - 18:07

Private

• -Players-
  • 5070 battles
  • [SWP50] SWP50

View PostUnknown0ne, on May 06 2017 - 22:42, said:

This would probably kill the game mode, at least on NA. Most people don't play in special modes like CW and Strongholds; why would they spend the time (and credits) playing a game mode they get nothing of value from.

​that's a major thing here haven't got to do anything on either servers and yes they just killed it for us NA people too

Rin_ #35 Posted May 07 2017 - 23:06

Major

• -Players-
  • 16887 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

Why is arty in this mode? The only reason you would bring it is to grief.

It doesn't carry random battles, and is the worst class at earning EXP so there is literally no reason for a player to be in it bar griefing people.

I also agree with the vote of no confidence in the special bonds equipment.

Grinding tank lines for competitive tier 10s is already enough of a hassle, and the last thing I want is yet another game mode where I can't play a tank that makes money and needs to earn EXP.

Edited by Rin_, May 08 2017 - 00:05.

rhinotank234 #36 Posted May 07 2017 - 23:18

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 15041 battles
It is not fair for random battle players, if WG allows ranked battle equipment brings to random battles.

rhinotank234 #37 Posted May 07 2017 - 23:38

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 15041 battles

View PostMountainGoatNoName, on May 07 2017 - 10:46, said:

I have played a bit on test server. Here are my personal opinions.

1.No need to worry about directives. The improvement of directives is less than food. But directives can be too expensive to spam.Bonds are way too harder to get than gold for sure. As a 3000 WN8 player, I guess i can get around 5K bonds a season with enough time and effort, which means top10% in terms points earned during the season. I don't know how much bonds you can earn during a season.Spamming directives is unnecessary when you can platoon with other good players in random battle mode.

2.No need to worry about improved equipment. Pretty much the same reasons above. I may get three improved equipment for my favorite tier X tank.

But I won't get improved equipment for all my tanks. I guess I can only get one improved equipment during a season.

3. Great mode for people want to play in a competitive mode while they don't like SH and CW.  I feel that this gonna be my favorite mode. Because I live in New Zealand. I cannot play CW, SH and other teambattles.  And I almost only play one or two tierX tanks. I don't like grinding new tanks. Anyway, it's the most accessible competitive mode.No need to join a XYZ clan which has a list of requirements.All you need is a tierX tank.

4. I guess I will never meet a 45% player driving a tierX, which cause me lose the battle in higher ranked battle.

5. I guess I will never be bullied by purple and potato platoons. I guess I will never worry about which team suck less. I only have to focus on which team is better.

Platoon is the biggest unfair play in random battles.  

6.The leaderboard of ranked battle is the real deal compared to wn8 and performance rating. Maybe we need something that player can show off in game like moe . I don't think badge can be displayed in random battles. I am not really motivated to keep climbing after received first two vehicle rank. Maybe I need a synchronizing special badge for the most recent vehicle rank displayed next to my nickname. lol. For example, just image how cool it is everyone knows this guy has the top ranked batchat next to his nickname.

Things I worried about

1. Not enough players on NA server. I had 7 vs 7 random battles in my tierX tank when there were only 5k players on the server.

Given current info on ts, I can imagine how things might be on NA server:

Rank 5 players will queue more time at beginning of the stage But they will get competitive and enjoyable matches. Just image 15 purple versus 15 purple.

Later, more players will get to rank 5 as long as they spend enough time. Just image 30 green above players.

For players stuck in lower rank, they will get more competitive and enjoyable match as well. Because they won't meet rank5 players, purple platoons and potato platoons.

Just image 15 yellow rank2 players versus 15 yellow rank2 players.

The only reason to play random battle in tierX might be platoon. Super easy for purple tierX platoon to farm win rate.

So do you think it is fair if a person earned improved equipments from ranked battles and put it on lower tier tanks like O-i exp and seal clubbing to low tier pubbies in Random game mode? Improved rammers and improved vent will give unfair advantage in Random game mode , I believe

xanthmalaki #38 Posted May 08 2017 - 03:02

Private

• Players
  • 19230 battles

Dear WG,

I like the idea of ranked Battles. But as previously Posted take out Improved equipment and Directives they will be bad for the game.

Also as a averge play and pretty new to Tier 10 i cant compet with those that have been play the game longer.

The Exp gain is alright but it could be better the credit gain is plan bad you need to do something about that and that is as a hole for the game not just ranked battles.

Here is a idea for Ranke Battles put it in the Que of modes like Standard / Encounter ( tier 4)/ Assault ( tier 6)/ Ranked Battles ( tier 10).

That should help with not Spreading the player base thinner between modes it still will but not as bad as if you leave it as a separt mode.

The was you gain ranks is also to easy you need to do something about that and only going up to rank 5 is not enough of a spread.

Striker_70 #39 Posted May 08 2017 - 14:40

Major

• Players
  • 18149 battles

Are ranked battles destined to be another domination mode-like failure?

One of the primary problems with the domination mode was that it cost a lot of credits just to play.  Sure it was fun and had good rewards, but a lot of players simply weren't going to be paying so many credits per game to do it.

After watching different players play the new ranked battles, it's clear this mode is going to be just as, if not more expensive than domination mode ever was.  I just watched Anfield hemorrhage 117,000 credits in only 2 ranked battles (1 win 1 loss).... And that's with a premium account while placing high in the rankings.

If it's going to cost great players with premium accounts a massive amount of silver to do well in this mode, what is it going to cost everyone else?  

How many millions of credits is the average player going to have to spend just to earn some advanced equipment?  

------------------

That's not even close to the only problem with this mode.  Another problem Domination had and this mode has is that not everyone has tier 10s.  And those who do have tier 10s don't necessarily have tier 10s which will be adequate for playing this game mode.  This, along with the sheer cost of playing, is really going to limit how many players are playing in this mode at any given time.  The old domination rental system isn't a solution to this problem either.  Few want to grind a bunch of XP every day in just so they earn a rental that they'll lose a bunch of silver in.  

Then of course we have the other problems which have been pointed out ad nauseam already, including the general sense that this will really only be benefiting the best players with the most money while putting worse players (and players without tier 10s) at even more of a disadvantage.  A lot of people seem to feel like they're being forced to play this mode just to keep up with everyone else in random battles....and that sucks the fun out of the game for a lot of players.  

WG needs to tread carefully with this mode.  It seems they might be trying to rush into something that could end up hurting the game more than it helps.

MountainGoatNoName #40 Posted May 08 2017 - 14:58

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7166 battles
  • [ATKRE] ATKRE

View Postrhinotank234, on May 07 2017 - 23:38, said:

So do you think it is fair if a person earned improved equipments from ranked battles and put it on lower tier tanks like O-i exp and seal clubbing to low tier pubbies in Random game mode? Improved rammers and improved vent will give unfair advantage in Random game mode , I believe

It's unfair for sure. But it doesn't really matter in low tier random battles.

1. Improved equipment is too rare to equip on low tier tanks.

2. Platoon is the most unfair mechanic in random battles.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users