Jump to content


Ice Cream Social


37 replies to this topic

dance210 #1 Posted May 05 2017 - 16:22

    Community Specialist

  • Administrator
  • 24058 battles
  • 4,264
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

 

Summer is just around the corner and things are starting to heat up! Join us for some cool treats in the Ice Cream Social! Teams can win up to 1,000 gold. With a different tier each day, there’s something for everyone!

 

Basic Tournament Information 

Please see tournament page each day for detailed information information

 



FrozenKemp #2 Posted May 12 2017 - 15:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 39455 battles
  • 3,084
  • [27PZR] 27PZR
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011

Looks good Dance! :)  Have a great holiday. 

 

 



NomaeTheJester #3 Posted May 12 2017 - 16:18

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 12626 battles
  • 810
  • [ABRAM] ABRAM
  • Member since:
    12-01-2012

Thanks for the awesome gold-making opportunities!

 

Each tourney specifies that the map is Encounter except the 8 scoop. I'd guess that it is encounter as well, but you might want to write that.



norsewolf #4 Posted May 12 2017 - 22:31

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 52745 battles
  • 249
  • [OTTER] OTTER
  • Member since:
    06-29-2012

Call the Tournaments "ice cream social" and simultaneously break all social features in the game.

 


Edited by norsewolf, May 12 2017 - 22:49.


Fulcrous #5 Posted May 12 2017 - 23:04

    Major

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 26936 battles
  • 4,016
  • [VILIN] VILIN
  • Member since:
    07-27-2012
I would eat that ice cream sandwich T95 in a heartbeat

31B442SV5 #6 Posted May 12 2017 - 23:22

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 27912 battles
  • 183
  • [-AK-] -AK-
  • Member since:
    03-08-2013

So why are there no tournament for the next two weeks?  Do you need time to make the ice cream?

 

Why are there no more Call to Arms tournaments this month?  

 

 

Come on it shouldn't be that hard to regurgitate the same tournaments over and over.

 



dance210 #7 Posted May 12 2017 - 23:51

    Community Specialist

  • Administrator
  • 24058 battles
  • 4,264
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View Post31B442SV5, on May 12 2017 - 15:22, said:

So why are there no tournament for the next two weeks?  Do you need time to make the ice cream?

 

Why are there no more Call to Arms tournaments this month?  

 

 

Come on it shouldn't be that hard to regurgitate the same tournaments over and over.

 

 

Hello 31B442SV5,

 

Tournaments are temporarily postponed for the next few weeks as I will be away on vacation. Once I return, the there will be the Ice Cream Social, then normal tournaments should return!



Quemapueblos #8 Posted May 12 2017 - 23:54

    Associate Producer

  • Administrator
  • 8464 battles
  • 622
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    08-20-2012

View Postdance210, on May 12 2017 - 15:51, said:

Hello 31B442SV5,

 

Tournaments are temporarily postponed for the next few weeks as I will be away on vacation. Once I return, the there will be the Ice Cream Social, then normal tournaments should return!

 

Hi Dance why are there no tournaments next week? Is something wrong?  :P

(I think we can ask this AT LEAST 7 more times before she explodes)



31B442SV5 #9 Posted May 13 2017 - 01:59

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 27912 battles
  • 183
  • [-AK-] -AK-
  • Member since:
    03-08-2013

View Postdance210, on May 12 2017 - 17:51, said:

 

Hello 31B442SV5,

 

Tournaments are temporarily postponed for the next few weeks as I will be away on vacation. Once I return, the there will be the Ice Cream Social, then normal tournaments should return!

 

Enjoy your vacation, but I would hope WG would have enough employees to cover someone and their responsibilities when they went on leave.  Hell Meathead doesn't do anything.  He can cover for you.

STORM9THRU #10 Posted May 13 2017 - 10:46

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 63004 battles
  • 16
  • [-SCZ-] -SCZ-
  • Member since:
    05-19-2011

WOW r u serious, another joke by the wg. staff like a thousand gold is some big deal, huh.......maybe u should try communicating with veteran players to get their feedback, then we will see if this is something worthwhile to the rest of the WOT playing community. Try by taking one of your surveys to see where it ranks in general.......ha,ha,ha......what a joke!!!

:P



TheLoveHitman #11 Posted May 13 2017 - 10:59

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 11790 battles
  • 729
  • [VILIN] VILIN
  • Member since:
    06-04-2012

View PostSTORM9THRU, on May 13 2017 - 02:46, said:

WOW r u serious, another joke by the wg. staff like a thousand gold is some big deal, huh.......maybe u should try communicating with veteran players to get their feedback, then we will see if this is something worthwhile to the rest of the WOT playing community. Try by taking one of your surveys to see where it ranks in general.......ha,ha,ha......what a joke!!!

:P

 

Of course everyone wants more gold, if you ask any player if tournament prizes should be raised or lowered they will want them raised. That's the same if they were offering 20k gold, people would still want more. 1000 isn't amazing or anything, but these will be pretty quick and fast games that can earn you 5000 gold at the end of the week. 

 

I can see why you don't post on the forums much, good to know what kind of players our "veterans" are.


Edited by TheLoveHitman, May 13 2017 - 10:59.


Frank1214 #12 Posted May 13 2017 - 18:18

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 6297 battles
  • 35
  • [-DAT] -DAT
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014

How about the problem with the players who sign up and never appear for the battles? Will you ever adress it somehow? I ve lost maybe 2/3 of my tournaments just becouse my teams were not full. I am sure many ohters have the same problem. Or maybe it s just me?

I know what you will tell me - paly with friends, but not all of us have that opportunity. Then you have to use the Solo Registration and to hope that the team will be full.


Edited by Frank1214, May 13 2017 - 18:26.


_Ancesium_ #13 Posted May 13 2017 - 18:54

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 1730 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostFulcrous, on May 12 2017 - 14:04, said:

I would eat that ice cream sandwich T95 in a heartbeat

 

Your teeth wouldn't be able to penetrate that tanks armor. You'll need "Premium Gold Teeth" to penetrate.

Edited by _Ancesium_, May 13 2017 - 18:55.


Perfect__O_OII #14 Posted May 13 2017 - 19:59

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 22642 battles
  • 24
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    07-23-2013

View PostFrank1214, on May 13 2017 - 12:18, said:

How about the problem with the players who sign up and never appear for the battles? Will you ever adress it somehow? I ve lost maybe 2/3 of my tournaments just becouse my teams were not full. I am sure many ohters have the same problem. Or maybe it s just me?

I know what you will tell me - paly with friends, but not all of us have that opportunity. Then you have to use the Solo Registration and to hope that the team will be full.

 

You can try to get ahold of other teams captain and try to get onto a team. At least they are trying to offer an option to players who don't have their own team. I've done close to 70 tournaments myself over the years of playing and it's always been a hassle to get people who A. Can show up B. Have the right tank C. Are good enough.  

Perfect__O_OII #15 Posted May 13 2017 - 20:01

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 22642 battles
  • 24
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    07-23-2013

View PostSTORM9THRU, on May 13 2017 - 04:46, said:

WOW r u serious, another joke by the wg. staff like a thousand gold is some big deal, huh.......maybe u should try communicating with veteran players to get their feedback, then we will see if this is something worthwhile to the rest of the WOT playing community. Try by taking one of your surveys to see where it ranks in general.......ha,ha,ha......what a joke!!!

:P

And to you if you actually win these tournaments it's more gold than a majority of players get in a week's time. Dance is very communicative and helpful and you should be happy these tournaments are offered at all. 

 



SputnikRising #16 Posted May 13 2017 - 20:41

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 29712 battles
  • 24
  • Member since:
    08-18-2013
So I take it that the 1v1 & 3v3 for today has been cancelled?

Kelts #17 Posted May 13 2017 - 22:19

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 27467 battles
  • 144
  • [PRAV] PRAV
  • Member since:
    02-24-2014
3$ in gold...wthWG....c'mon man!

Edited by Kelts, May 13 2017 - 22:19.


Striker_70 #18 Posted May 14 2017 - 00:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 17967 battles
  • 4,826
  • Member since:
    04-02-2013
How many teams will there be per group?

Michele9423 #19 Posted May 14 2017 - 02:40

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 9562 battles
  • 24
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    03-16-2015
:facepalm:So this is it ........ I thought I missed the overall prize for this series at first. How could this end up with only group prizes

Johan_Porta #20 Posted May 14 2017 - 05:02

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 32456 battles
  • 28
  • [SC4R] SC4R
  • Member since:
    01-01-2014
Tourney veteran looking for a team (all of the days), PM me ingame please.Good hunting!



Reply to this topic



  


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users