common test server

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

fussbag #1 Posted May 07 2017 - 12:41

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25047 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI
so i go to the test server and it is still not functioning normally. checked all over and cannot find any answers as to why it is not working or when it will be back up. has anyone heard or read anything on this problem. also got notification from sandbox to d/l and change my password. i did all this and waited only to find that the server is not up yet. lol

da_Rock002 #2 Posted May 07 2017 - 13:53

Major

• Players
  • 14129 battles

The problem seems to be affecting a very small percentage of CT users.    Like maybe....  just the US users????

The user count shows activity and what looks like normal levels.   That was early this morning when my session froze while in the battle queue.   Their count was over 8K back then.    They're over 22K as we speak.   (Our NA servers were 10K a few minutes ago.)   I'd guess they wouldn't notice the few US users who choose a tank, goes into BATTLE and MM never assigns.

Now that is some seriously skewed MM, wouldn't you say.   :amazed: 

Edited by da_Rock002, May 07 2017 - 13:59.

tanopasman62 #3 Posted May 07 2017 - 16:16

Major

• Players
  • 23763 battles
  • [_ADP_] _ADP_

View Postda_Rock002, on May 07 2017 - 13:53, said:

The problem seems to be affecting a very small percentage of CT users.    Like maybe....  just the US users????

The user count shows activity and what looks like normal levels.   That was early this morning when my session froze while in the battle queue.   Their count was over 8K back then.    They're over 22K as we speak.   (Our NA servers were 10K a few minutes ago.)   I'd guess they wouldn't notice the few US users who choose a tank, goes into BATTLE and MM never assigns.

Now that is some seriously skewed MM, wouldn't you say.   :amazed: 

My friend is having the same problem, he couldn't download the CT for 9.18, looks like he just has bad luck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users