Need a skin for the Mutz

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MacDaddyMatty #1 Posted May 10 2017 - 17:24

Major

• -Players-
  • 13694 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

Hi, I got the Mutz because the S'Panzer 58 wasn't available.

I hate the bear so much that If the S'Panzer 58 became available, I'd sell the Mutz and buy it instead.

Short of that dumb idea, can anyone recommend a decent regular cammo skin that I can use to hide the bear? I run a vanilla game so I'm total noob at changing a skin.

Thanks!

Day_of_the_dead #2 Posted May 10 2017 - 19:46

Corporal

• Players
  • 20543 battles

Here's a good Panz. 58 Mutz Skin.

To install it you need to extract the downloaded file first, you should have the program Winrar installed first in order to open it. Then open the file location for world of tanks and look for the folder that says 'res_mod' and enter it, there should be a folder in it that has the current patch number which should be 0.9.18.0, if the folder is not in there make a folder that . Now in the extracted file select which one you want; the remodel or the reskin then enter the selected folder, you should see 2 folders in it, you need the patch number folder for it to work. Now drag the patch number folder in the extracted program into the res_mod folder. There should be a pop up that ask do you want to merge or copy the files, click on merge and click on yes. After it done installing the files needed, it should work in your world of tanks client. 

MacDaddyMatty #3 Posted May 11 2017 - 14:55

Major

• -Players-
  • 13694 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

Thanks!!

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #4 Posted May 11 2017 - 18:13

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

If you don't like the skin or would just in general prefer to make your own, there's also a download link to the base version of the textures (the standard German grey) so you can easily make your own skins of the remodel.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cp1lf8u3p5yf1w3/%5B0.9.18.0%5D+Pz.+58+Mutz+with+L7A3+Gun.rar

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users