And Ive uninstalled the game. 

GOOD JOB LOSING A WELL PAYING CUSTOMER. 

Can I have your stuff?

val2 #22 Posted May 13 2017 - 17:50

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24133 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
:popcorn:0 logic personal complaint, 1 " ignorant and arrogant" trolls, the internet never fails:bajan:

Edited by val2, May 13 2017 - 17:51.

scyorkie #23 Posted May 13 2017 - 17:51

Major

• Players
  • 60714 battles
  • [RSSF] RSSF
RIP. $3000 for 7000 games.

xrays_ #24 Posted May 13 2017 - 17:52

Captain

• Players
  • 41085 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

View PostDogg_zilla, on May 13 2017 - 11:38, said:

Yep. Because "majority" doesn't mean ALL. They've nerfed so many tanks that only a handful are really functional. 

There is no reason for tier 9 or 10 tanks to be so bad they get torn apart in 1 V 1 by tier 8 tanks. 

A person needs details... Which tanks are unplayable? Which tanks get torn apart by lower-Tier tanks?

x.

Oxboy1212 #25 Posted May 13 2017 - 18:03

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 25630 battles

View PostDogg_zilla, on May 13 2017 - 17:39, said:

I am so sick of how immensely arrogant and dense this community is. Hands down the most ignorant and arrogant community Ive ever seen in gaming. 

Good luck wasting your money on this crap. Because I wont be doing the same anymore. 

I think you are nothing more than a disgruntled old man with more social security income than gaming sense.

You thought this was going to be a fun little tank game game where you could relive epic battles in your favorite historically-accurate tank.  Instead you get a highly-competitive, steep learning curve hardcore game that is ..surprise...not casual at all and plagued with "toxicity" just like any other multiplayer gaming community.  You thought you could shortcut your way to fun and competitiveness by throwing down cash, and now you are triggered that your plan didn't work.  You blame the tanks and RNG, not your own very substandard ability.  

I get that you were tired of being yelled at for being a crap player.  This game -- or maybe any videogame -- is not your thing.  Take up a hobby more your speed that you can enjoy.

Snips_ #26 Posted May 13 2017 - 18:11

Captain

• Players
  • 34198 battles
  • [EMPRE] EMPRE
You, OP, believe this community to be the most toxic out there? Hah, you make me laugh. That title goes to the LoL community.

Tacotbird #27 Posted May 13 2017 - 18:12

Private

• Players
  • 6396 battles
Dang dude. Sorry to hear you feel that way, and I hope you find something better!

V_P_V #28 Posted May 13 2017 - 18:14

Major

• Players
  • 13090 battles
  • [-PACK] -PACK
I disagree: the worst thing about this game is gold ammo. (I didn't even say arty, they sufficiently fixed arty.)

V_P_V #29 Posted May 13 2017 - 18:16

Major

• Players
  • 13090 battles
  • [-PACK] -PACK

View PostSnips_, on May 13 2017 - 18:11, said:

You, OP, believe this community to be the most toxic out there? Hah, you make me laugh. That title goes to the LoL community.

rofl, in LoL I get reported almost every battle... one was quite incredible.

5 players. only one team mate on top, so I went up there with him. he raged at me to go away... bottom already had two, so I went mid.. he raged... someone in forest asked for help, so I helped kill an AI; he raged, said I wasn't supposed to kill it... 

Yeah, completely different from when I played about 4 years ago. That got tiring fast.

Still, I think RTS games are more toxic; i.e., RA2... CS:GO is also terrible.

rich73 #30 Posted May 13 2017 - 18:28

Major

• Players
  • 40530 battles

View PostDogg_zilla, on May 13 2017 - 08:14, said:

Because above tier 7, RNG makes the majority of the tanks unplayable. They just get raped by the others. 

I am completely sick of fully aimed rounds flying off and doing no damage while players who dont even aim are tearing me to pieces. 

Someone would have to have brain damage to think this was something people would want to subject themselves to. 

If you have rapers ,then it must be working for "them"..just wait your turn to be "them".

Al_Capones_Gang #31 Posted May 13 2017 - 18:45

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 27215 battles
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK

View Postscyorkie, on May 13 2017 - 09:51, said:

RIP. $3000 for 7000 games.

GeorgePreddy #32 Posted May 13 2017 - 18:48

Major

• Players
  • 14282 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

View PostDogg_zilla, on May 13 2017 - 13:17, said:

Seriously, who the [edited]wants to pay money for a game which routinely is unplayable? 

That's funny, hundreds of thousands of players do not find it "unplayable" above tier 7 like you claim.

GeorgePreddy #33 Posted May 13 2017 - 18:57

Major

• Players
  • 14282 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

View PostDogg_zilla, on May 13 2017 - 13:07, said:

What absolutely ruins this game is the complete lack of consistency.

RNG is absolutely completely destroying the game and making it impossible to play many tanks. 

You cannot expect players to pay for something that is completely inconsistent ...

RNG makes this game completely infuriating to play.

OP does not understand that RNG is completely consistent. It started out at +/- 25%, randomly generated at the time of the shot and many years later it is still the same.

Totally consistent.

Also, RNG is designed not only to make the game more interesting, buit to ameliorate skill, therefore HELPING less talented players. OP should be thankful for this help instead of detesting it.

diego999 #34 Posted May 13 2017 - 19:27

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 27872 battles
  • [ACA] ACA

Oh, look, it's the resident whiner telling us for the 19th time he's going to quit the game.

Sure, champ.

leeuniverse #35 Posted May 13 2017 - 20:30

Major

• Players
  • 27500 battles
  • [LAMP] LAMP

Totally agree with you OP......

I too left this game about a year ago after spending some $3,000.

The "Physics" were the last straw, RNG to the max especially for Light tanks, entirely ruining their ability to drive properly as well as the speed decreases for all tanks of the game.

I came back a little over a month ago, and I discover that nearly every tank in my garage has become utter absolute TRASH because of speed nerfs and accuracy nerfs done in the last year, aka RNG.  Then playing the test server, tanks I used to look forward to get, to eventually spend more money on the game, many of them have become trash also.  There are still somewhat decent tanks, but I have to spend money to get most of them, even still they aren't what they used to be.

Like you said, never seen game developers have the "reasoning" that these Russian game developers have that making things work like SHIP is somehow "attractive" to people, that we will want to play it.  Well it's not.  And the reason we played till now, is because we wanted to play a tank game, but we can only be masochists for so long, playing Tanks that are like a Bent Pool Cue, or a Bicycle with two flat tires and bent rims.  A normal person can only take that sort of crap for so long.

BTW, I'm gone again, though mostly due to my gaming laptop dying, but I would have still been mostly gone, just played the lights I have occasionally.  OP, Armored Warfare was a game that didn't have the RNG crap, they had such potential, but now even they are trying to be like WOT with making things crap, so I've now left them too.  There sadly is no tank game out there for those like me and you that expect quality and longevity to at least play some before dying.

I've listed how to fix all these things..... so I'm not just complaining, but people are afraid of change, they only think of themselves, even though my changes won't actually "hurt" them in any way, good players will still be good, etc., my changes just make the game much better for everyone else, not just good for the elites as it currently is, because they can adapt to CRAP much better, i.e. still play well with a Bent Pool Cue.

Compilation of my Experience, what will finally fix WOT for ALL.....

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/537702-final-results-with-wot-compilation-of-my-experience-with-wot-aw-wt-what-would-make-wot-finally-good-for-all/

To give you an example.....  When Armored Warfare was once a GOOD game, how WOT should be, with good performing tanks, this is how I would play every night.

One night of GLOP's play: http://imgur.com/a/qh9KC

When tanks perform well like they should, people play according to their skill level.

When tanks perform bad, like a bike with flat tires and bent rims, people can't perform per their skill level.

Sure, elites can adapt, but average people are screwed, they play worse than their actual skill.

Those of us who complain about this game, we want the game to be GOOD WORKING like a Bicycle is good working.

Doesn't matter if the bike is a racing bike or the average Walmart bike, they all work like they should with basic good functionality.

This game doesn't...  Again, it's more like riding a bike with flat tires and bent rims.

Son_of_the_South #36 Posted May 13 2017 - 20:40

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 9273 battles
  • [PJ] PJ

View PostDogg_zilla, on May 13 2017 - 11:07, said:

So after $3000 in two years, I sadly have to say goodbye to WOT. 

What absolutely ruins this game is the complete lack of consistency. RNG is absolutely completely destroying the game and making it impossible to play many tanks. 

There are simply too many times when the tanks do not function properly. Shells flying off randomly, tanks disappearing while they are firing at you, and things of that nature. 

You cannot expect players to pay for something that is completely inconsistent AND WE HAVE GIVEN YOU YEARS TO FIX THESE PROBLEMS. 

I am now searching for a game which does not completely ignore the thousands of posts about inconsistency. RNG makes this game completely infuriating to play. 

Who in their right mind thinks players want a game which just randomly decides not to work properly AS A DESIGN FEATURE? 

​I question three thousand dollars for someone with less than 8k games. I am not calling you a liar, please don't get me wrong. That is just a lot of money over that few games.

leeuniverse #37 Posted May 13 2017 - 20:54

Major

• Players
  • 27500 battles
  • [LAMP] LAMP

View PostSon_of_the_South, on May 13 2017 - 12:40, said:

​I question three thousand dollars for someone with less than 8k games. I am not calling you a liar, please don't get me wrong. That is just a lot of money over that few games.

It's not that hard, if you like to max your crews, retrain, skills, camo, buy premiums, buy credits, etc.

I think I had spend around $2,000 by my 8,000th game.

PrivateJ #38 Posted May 13 2017 - 21:13

Corporal

• Players
  • 8361 battles
  • [BITSA] BITSA
most toxic community is and moba community. in comparison this community is pretty relaxed.

Son_of_the_South #39 Posted May 13 2017 - 21:53

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 9273 battles
  • [PJ] PJ

View PostGeorgePreddy, on May 13 2017 - 11:25, said:

Probably should have spent it on some WoT lessons.

​I don't think I have ever seen you post anything positive in any of the forums. I do see you malign every person you respond to, troll every comment you can, and basically create discord and animosity amongst forum users. I feel for you.

Son_of_the_South #40 Posted May 13 2017 - 21:56

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 9273 battles
  • [PJ] PJ

View Postleeuniverse, on May 13 2017 - 14:54, said:

It's not that hard, if you like to max your crews, retrain, skills, camo, buy premiums, buy credits, etc.

I think I had spend around $2,000 by my 8,000th game.

​I feel like I am overspending and probably have not spent 500 dollars since I have been playing over the last 2 or 3 years. I only buy premium account and garage slots. I don't want to feel like I am paying to win so I limit it to the premium account and garage slots.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users