I have a new 2017 high end MacBook pro with solid state HD, fully patched. I am not using any mods, just the native WoT client.
- Launch app from Finder
- Launch app from Start button.
- Confirm authentication, launch client to play game.
- Client hangs during sync stages
Will perform a force quit. Attempt to relaunch after a 5 minute wait, receive a warning that the client is running. Reboot.
- Launch app from finder
- Run client check from "Settings", no errors presented
- Select "Safe Mode", and start the game.
- Perform authentication, sometimes games hangs, sometimes not.
Have repeated the steps to select "Reset Graphics" with the same results.
Note: World of Warships runs fine.
When using my 2nd account, email@example.com for WoT, it launches normally.
If you need any dump files, please guide me to get them on a Mac. With my old WIndows 10 machine, easy to find, but Mac's are new to me...
By the way, thanks to the developers for supporting the Mac platform!