Wait wait wait...

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

CapPhrases #21 Posted May 18 2017 - 17:37

Major

• -Players-
  • 7280 battles

View PostScorpiany, on May 18 2017 - 11:31, said:

Circon said that Highway was designed by Victor and his kid going out to dinner one day. Kid gets food on his face, Victor wipes it with the napkin. Then kid sneezes and gets snot on his face, Victor wipes it with the same napkin. Then Victor decided to use the napkin as the design layout for Highway.

RIP two of my favorite WoT YouTubers I guess.

pretty harmless joke. WG must be getting very sensitive these days. might be because of the complaints piling up they've started to lash out at anyone being negative. never a good thing for a company to do.

_TankHunter_ #22 Posted May 18 2017 - 17:41

Corporal

• Players
  • 13646 battles

View PostScorpiany, on May 18 2017 - 13:31, said:

Circon said that Highway was designed by Victor and his kid going out to dinner one day. Kid gets food on his face, Victor wipes it with the napkin. Then kid sneezes and gets snot on his face, Victor wipes it with the same napkin. Then Victor decided to use the napkin as the design layout for Highway.

soooo, you can't say something is bad and they need to fix it ? you need to lie in every video "for the company wealth and good image" and pretend the game is perfect

Gothraul #23 Posted May 18 2017 - 17:43

Major

• -Players-
  • 2426 battles

View PostScorpiany, on May 18 2017 - 17:31, said:

Seen the video but forgot to download it sigh, the rant about the map pretty much applies to the vast majority of the maps.

CapPhrases #24 Posted May 18 2017 - 17:46

Major

• -Players-
  • 7280 battles

View Post_TankHunter_, on May 18 2017 - 11:41, said:

soooo, you can't say something is bad and they need to fix it ? you need to lie in every video "for the company wealth and good image" and pretend the game is perfect

we must make sacrifices for "the greater good"

Scorpiany #25 Posted May 18 2017 - 17:47

Major

• Game Knowledge Expert
  • 36872 battles
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA

View Post_TankHunter_, on May 18 2017 - 09:41, said:

You can say negative things, but you can't make any comments about WG staff or employees. I got hit for the same thing, when I made a comment leaning more toward's a combination of SirFoch's / SirCircon's style of snarkiness about the developers and their design of (old) arty.

Luckily it didn't hurt my CC status... I got lucky in that regard seeing what's happened to both Foch and Circon.

Edited by Scorpiany, May 18 2017 - 17:47.

beachead08 #26 Posted May 18 2017 - 17:49

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 31854 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
Well I for one agree with sir Foch.  The recent changes and power creep is getting ridiculous.  Even worse it is getting aggravating where rather play other games now.  I mean superheavy this superheavy that, got to load gold for this got to load gold for that.  [edited]!

_TankHunter_ #27 Posted May 18 2017 - 17:55

Corporal

• Players
  • 13646 battles

View PostScorpiany, on May 18 2017 - 13:47, said:

You can say negative things, but you can't make any comments about WG staff or employees. I got hit for the same thing, when I made a comment leaning more toward's a combination of SirFoch's / SirCircon's style of snarkiness about the developers and their design of (old) arty.

Luckily it didn't hurt my CC status... I got lucky in that regard seeing what's happened to both Foch and Circon.

ohh i see, there's a thin line between "every tank in this game is ugly" and "wg's designer only makes ugly tanks" right ?

_Bagheera_ #28 Posted May 18 2017 - 18:10

Major

• Players
  • 36886 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

View PostCapPhrases, on May 18 2017 - 10:37, said:

pretty harmless joke. WG must be getting very sensitive these days. might be because of the complaints piling up they've started to lash out at anyone being negative. never a good thing for a company to do.

If they start Pulling a Gaijin I'm out of here......

I can SEE them pulling SirFoch...he was very critical of them and the way the game is going.

The problem is:

HE IS EXACTLY RIGHT...

While you may not like his wording, he hits the nail on the head every single time. Saltiness notwithstanding.

Edited by _Bagheera_, May 18 2017 - 18:12.

Blaze_terror #29 Posted May 18 2017 - 18:24

Captain

• Players
  • 14406 battles
OP it's to get more players to buy it ,.  And then after they make there money from it they can nerf it lol.   

_TankHunter_ #30 Posted May 18 2017 - 18:42

Corporal

• Players
  • 13646 battles

View PostBlaze_terror, on May 18 2017 - 14:24, said:

OP it's to get more players to buy it ,.  And then after they make there money from it they can nerf it lol.   

they can't nerf premium tanks (it's a policy now), because of problems such as players suing WG, so the way around is to give us better and better tanks until the game is unbalanced as fck

Blaze_terror #31 Posted May 18 2017 - 19:37

Captain

• Players
  • 14406 battles

View Post_TankHunter_, on May 18 2017 - 11:42, said:

they can't nerf premium tanks (it's a policy now), because of problems such as players suing WG, so the way around is to give us better and better tanks until the game is unbalanced as fck

yes but a premium tank should never be as good as a reg tank as soon has they started bring in op premiums the game turned in to pay to win.  And caused more in balance in a game that now has more problems  then it did when In beta.    Slowly killing players enjoyment.   From just the last 2yrs wrecking Clan Wars, League, and tournaments.   Finally having a working contact list and Looking at it  80% of players on it are playing very little or not at all and it's not from just this last patch it has slowly happened.   Yes wg has added nice improvements to the game but for every Improvement they have added has caused 2 more things that needs fixing 

Allegra #32 Posted May 18 2017 - 20:12

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 8142 battles
  • [W-S] W-S

View Post_TankHunter_, on May 19 2017 - 03:12, said:

As far as I'm aware it is an unwritten policy.

However, at this time, I think it they are doing everything to circumvent this without actually nerfing the premiums.

Cheers

Bill_Nye_the_RussianSpy #33 Posted May 19 2017 - 00:57

Major

• -Players-
  • 26225 battles
I guess we'll be seeing more of "my summer car" episodes from Sirfoch now lol

Gothraul #34 Posted May 19 2017 - 01:03

Major

• -Players-
  • 2426 battles

View Post_Reynolds_Wrap_, on May 19 2017 - 00:57, said:

I guess we'll be seeing more of "my summer car" episodes from Sirfoch now lol

Got a Ford Galaxie 500 convertible that desperately needs restoration but I am too broke to get that done, want to send it off to a shop in California and have it rebuilt like those custom retros that people see on Jay Leno's garage.

8bit_Gamer #35 Posted May 19 2017 - 01:51

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13966 battles
So basically Sirfoch wants game balance and WG doesn't. Not much to do in this situation.

WG will continue to pump out OP premium tanks and WG fanboys will continue to defend their business practices.

Bill_Nye_the_RussianSpy #36 Posted May 19 2017 - 02:21

Major

• -Players-
  • 26225 battles

View PostGothraul, on May 19 2017 - 01:03, said:

Got a Ford Galaxie 500 convertible that desperately needs restoration but I am too broke to get that done, want to send it off to a shop in California and have it rebuilt like those custom retros that people see on Jay Leno's garage.

That's pretty sweet man, my best advice to get some of the money up for that would be to quit buying things from WG (if you do that is) I know since I've quit playing I have saved about $100 a month give or take.

Kamahl1234 #37 Posted May 19 2017 - 05:21

Major

• Players
  • 18395 battles

View PostCapPhrases, on May 18 2017 - 16:30, said:

wait then wouldn't the blame just circle back around to WG for releasing the OP premiums in the first place? if they release those they only have themselves to blame when we compare everything to them. i get what your saying but this problem should have been nipped in the bud long ago. now we have to deal with the premium tank fallout.

Can you blame a company for trying to keep the money flowing and their project alive? If balanced things sell well, then the investment can continue and thrive. If only OP sells well, then it's not hard to see them follow the money. 

The bud only can be snipped if we shape up and stop being silly. They want to make money. They need to. Money simply isn't being made with balanced tanks, and their releases of balanced but underselling tanks shows this. 

It's so much easier to blame WG for letting this happen, when we basically begged and bribed them to it. 

Ray_PhotoGoth #38 Posted May 19 2017 - 05:50

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 23428 battles
I like how Foch gets hammered for criticising the tanks, but when he insults those of us with handicaps it's not a big deal. Also learn to take a joke WG. Circon's map creation theory was hilarious.

Also there seems to be the concept that premium tanks are either too good or too bad. To make up for either you have to spend real money and shoot all gold. I carry around five rounds gold (ten for clan things on specific vehicles) and rarely have to fire them to pen.

You're all acting like "OMG I'M GONNA DIE IF I DON'T SPAM!! WG IS GONNA GET RICH!" The tanks are bovine excrement, but it's not the end of the world. I suck and I can still deal with these OP moneygrabs without paying WG to do it.

VooDooKobra #39 Posted May 19 2017 - 06:01

Major

• Players
  • 9888 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE

View PostBlaze_terror, on May 18 2017 - 11:37, said:

yes but a premium tank should never be as good as a reg tank as soon has they started bring in op premiums the game turned in to pay to win.  And caused more in balance in a game that now has more problems  then it did when In beta.    Slowly killing players enjoyment.   From just the last 2yrs wrecking Clan Wars, League, and tournaments.   Finally having a working contact list and Looking at it  80% of players on it are playing very little or not at all and it's not from just this last patch it has slowly happened.   Yes wg has added nice improvements to the game but for every Improvement they have added has caused 2 more things that needs fixing 

problem started when they decided to get rid of pref MM and kept putting out tanks that should have had it.  the community complained loudly about crappy premiums and then we got a few over the top ones. 

with no pref MM premium tanks should be equal to a fully researched equivalent not exceed it

Edited by VooDooKobra, May 19 2017 - 06:02.

Laniru #40 Posted May 19 2017 - 13:12

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 25702 battles
  • [NOPES] NOPES

View PostScorpiany, on May 18 2017 - 17:47, said:

Circon didn't lose his CC status. All that happened was they asked him to take down the vid making fun of Victor's kid, which he did.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users