Holy Crap, The Chrysler K is Ugly! Holy Crap!

black tank Fantasy filler Butt ugly

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Harmless55 #1 Posted May 18 2017 - 17:37

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 3096 battles
  • [L0ST] L0ST

Holy Crap, the Chrysler K is ugly!

That thing would lose a beauty contest to a picture of a baboon's butt photographed at a bad angle!

Holy Crap!

The Chrysler K is like a geometrical exploration of the technicolor Yawn; an examination of what happens when you eat a LOAD of bad sushi and aren't anywhere near any place where the inevitable can happen in private. 

Holy Crap!

It's a paper tank, painted black, with so little in the way of surface detailing that the commemorative plate permanently affixed to the front is as charming as a nun juggling sex-toys and is every bit as distracting. 

Holy....you get the idea!

I am a confirmed, card-carrying, wallet warrior. My personal motto is, "It is better to spend than to grind" and I wouldn't buy that tank if you got Quickybaby to demonstrate how he won three hero's medals in a row while driving it with his feet with his socks on.

Seriously. Wow.

The Chrysler K might be an infernal engine of war (and QB's video works hard to show that it is) but I suggest you add a special insignia to it that says, "I am an 'I win' button," and slap it on both sides, 1357 style, to keep the people playing it from sinking into deep, clinical depression. 

Damn...just...DAMN!

CapPhrases #2 Posted May 18 2017 - 17:40

Major

• -Players-
  • 6340 battles
  • [TXV] TXV

i actually like how it looks:(

everything else though spot on.

LeaveIT2Beaver #3 Posted May 18 2017 - 17:45

Major

• -Players-
  • 28323 battles
  • [BRIG] BRIG

View PostHarmless55, on May 18 2017 - 11:37, said:

Holy Crap, the Chrysler K is ugly!

That thing would lose a beauty contest to a picture of a baboon's butt photographed at a bad angle!

Holy Crap!

The Chrysler K is like a geometrical exploration of the technicolor Yawn; an examination of what happens when you eat a LOAD of bad sushi and aren't anywhere near any place where the inevitable can happen in private. 

Holy Crap!

It's a paper tank, painted black, with so little in the way of surface detailing that the commemorative plate permanently affixed to the front is as charming as a nun juggling sex-toys and is every bit as distracting. 

Holy....you get the idea!

I am a confirmed, card-carrying, wallet warrior. My personal motto is, "It is better to spend than to grind" and I wouldn't buy that tank if you got Quickybaby to demonstrate how he won three hero's medals in a row while driving it with his feet with his socks on.

Seriously. Wow.

The Chrysler K might be an infernal engine of war (and QB's video works hard to show that it is) but I suggest you add a special insignia to it that says, "I am an 'I win' button," and slap it on both sides, 1357 style, to keep the people playing it from sinking into deep, clinical depression. 

Damn...just...DAMN!

So. Having said all of that, when are you buying it? :) 

Harmless55 #4 Posted May 18 2017 - 18:00

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 3096 battles
  • [L0ST] L0ST

View PostCapPhrases, on May 18 2017 - 11:40, said:

i actually like how it looks:(

everything else though spot on.

Back of the turret's got all the cool visuals that are otherwise swallowed by the black-on-black-on-black paint scheme. 

Harmless55 #5 Posted May 18 2017 - 18:09

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 3096 battles
  • [L0ST] L0ST

View PostLeaveIT2Beaver, on May 18 2017 - 11:45, said:

So. Having said all of that, when are you buying it? :) 

Hah! My next most likely tank purchase is the thunderbolt. I DO love my prem-tanks but I went through a nasty period where I jumped in at the deep end without anything LIKE the skills I needed to play them and I still don't have a computer capable of giving me even a half decent frame rate. The result: I've got tanks I've only driven once and a few I've never taken out of the garage while I  practice, practice, practice in the proving grounds. 

Answer to your question: Probably months from now or even a year from now, after the Quartet, while holding my nose and possibly while wearing a blindfold.  :D

Great commercial though. 

Edited by Harmless55, May 18 2017 - 18:13.

razzi123 #6 Posted May 18 2017 - 19:03

Major

• Players
  • 26695 battles
  • [GUNS6] GUNS6

The Chrysler feels...rushed....compared to the thunderbolt (nice modeling, nice and balanced hitbox and weakpoints)

The K feel like as if the team conversation went like this

Minsk -  How far along the modeling are you done?

Dev team - Almost done, just gotta add a few details, tweak the box and it will be ready.

Minsk- Let me have a look of that *looks at the model* That model looks fine, just add a WG badge and roll it out, i have more tanks for you to model...

*Dev team-  But...its not fini--

Minsk- THEY CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE!!

And so how the Chrysler k was born.....

LeaveIT2Beaver #7 Posted May 18 2017 - 19:13

Major

• -Players-
  • 28323 battles
  • [BRIG] BRIG

I think WG actually wanted an "unfinished, rough,burned black, thuggish,in your face, muscular" feel about the tank.

Like female MMA fighters ...

wow ... I think I turned myself on ..:amazed:

Edited by LeaveIT2Beaver, May 18 2017 - 19:17.

Andreas007 #8 Posted May 18 2017 - 19:21

Captain

• Players
  • 38507 battles
I like the looks of it. The real ugly duckling is the LTG!

Harmless55 #9 Posted May 18 2017 - 19:37

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 3096 battles
  • [L0ST] L0ST

View PostLeaveIT2Beaver, on May 18 2017 - 13:13, said:

I think WG actually wanted an "unfinished, rough,burned black, thuggish,in your face, muscular" feel about the tank.

Like female MMA fighters ...

wow ... I think I turned myself on ..:amazed:

Don't know about that. WG only got the "Black is Beautiful" bug after the AMX 1357, when they came up with the Black Dog and followed it up with the various black editions of several tanks during the Christmas sales. Those didn't go over so well (still kicking myself for not picking up a black IS-6!). The other black tanks didi't go over very well, but they appear to be keeping the idea for their tournament commemorative tanks like the Blackdog and now the Chrysler K. 

I can understand it's looking a trifle rough, being a prototype, but then why the details on the back of the turret if it's just rolling out of a depot for trials? If it's gone past the test stage (which the CK did not), why not throw some tow cables and what have you on it, as they so obviously did with the Defender?

the_Deadly_Bulb #10 Posted May 18 2017 - 19:38

Major

• Players
  • 18712 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostAndreas007, on May 18 2017 - 10:21, said:

I like the looks of it. The real ugly duckling is the LTG!

IKR, turret looks like it was carved from a big bar of soap by a 3 year old with an axe. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users