WGC broke my internet

2 replies to this topic

ali3rd #1 Posted May 19 2017 - 05:03

Corporal

• Players
  • 15437 battles

*posting this from my phone

I tried to update Wows today may 15, and it stopped halfway because it lost internet connection, so I check my WiFi, cables, router, WiFi USB, but there's no problem, I can use the WiFi un other devices.

So I rollback my pc to 2 days ago and it fixed my problem, never finding the cause.

I tried to update wows again, and the same thing happened, but now I can't rollback my pc again.

So now I am with no internet connection because of wgc, as it's the only possible cause.

Any help is appreciated

TanklessMouse5 #2 Posted May 19 2017 - 06:58

Major

• Players
  • 25286 battles
  • [ANVIL] ANVIL
This seems like you are on the wrong forums, should you not be contacting support and or posting on the WoWS forums where it is more likely people have come across this issue? And just from my point of view, I highly doubt WG "breaking your internet" I feel like there is more causes on your side, not WG...

ali3rd #3 Posted May 19 2017 - 07:02

Corporal

• Players
  • 15437 battles

View PostTanklessMouse5, on May 18 2017 - 23:58, said:

This seems like you are on the wrong forums, should you not be contacting support and or posting on the WoWS forums where it is more likely people have come across this issue? And just from my point of view, I highly doubt WG "breaking your internet" I feel like there is more causes on your side, not WG...

Already contacting via ticket, but still posted in case someone here got the same problem. After some testing I confirmed the problem is in either wgc or the wows update, but trying to find more info on the internet on my phone is taking time. At least WG responded within minutes to my ticket and got them a dxdiag file they requested

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users