Are my stats good?

https://worldoftanks...earsurvivalist/

Thank you

Gravtech #2 Posted May 19 2017 - 11:04

Major

• Players
  • 27238 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

I'm not going to beat around the bush or act like you're toddler handing your parents your first picture. 

No, your stats aren't good no matter which way you look at it.

Naturally this can be attributed to your low battle count for the amount of time you've had wot. Now if you want to improve (assuming that's the reason you even made this thread) then there are boat loads of tutorials, guides, and more all in video or written form (hell you can probably find someone to give you 1-on-1 training in platoons). If you are actually serious about getting better than it won't take long at all for your stats to sky rocket and for the hackusations to start rolling in.

REDbuster514 #3 Posted May 19 2017 - 11:13

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19150 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW
Don't look worry about your stats too much when your still Learning the game. Once you know what you're doing your stats will follow suit. Look up the many guides or watch great YouTube video that explain how to play. Quickybaby's videos are a good place to start. 

LeaveIT2Beaver #4 Posted May 19 2017 - 14:36

Major

• -Players-
  • 28010 battles
  • [BRIG] BRIG

View PostREDbuster514, on May 19 2017 - 05:13, said:

Don't look worry about your stats too much when your still Learning the game. Once you know what you're doing your stats will follow suit. Look up the many guides or watch great YouTube video that explain how to play. Quickybaby's videos are a good place to start. 

This is great advice. At around 13K games my stats were WAY WAY below yours.  Some things I will suggest to you;

• your hit rate is way too low. You are not hitting what you are aiming at (mine was 33% so I know!) You need to get it up
  • Watch YouTube on where to hit tanks you are shooting at. Just blasting away (pew-pew play) will get you nowhere fast. 
  • You have been playing since 2012. Spend a little more time catching up on the game changes

Nonamanadus #5 Posted May 19 2017 - 14:45

Major

• Players
  • 23793 battles
  • [HBG] HBG

Practice marksmanship first of all, with a hit ratio that low you are gonna struggle finding weak spots later on and bounces are just as bad as missing (kills your pocketbook at then end of the match too). 

I would suggest recording games (settings for last played saved, which you can rename), then review the ones that stand out (both good and bad). You see mistakes that could have been prevented and mistakes that you got away with. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users