"looking for toon" indication in friends list?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

vinnybagadonuts #1 Posted May 19 2017 - 18:58

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25720 battles
  • [UBH-T] UBH-T

Since you cant play pubs while "Waiting on folks to answer invites"...and you cant join a platoon if its already in battle even if you were sent an invite...how about adding a checkbox or something that would indicate you are actively looking to toon or if you are in a toon, that you have a slot open etc.

For me anyway, this would make it much more convenient to toon with friends and or play more, there are some times I simply wont even bother to solo pub and just wont play at all unless im in a toon.  (maybe its just me though)

heck could it even be expanded to something like the strongholds/team battles pages where you could actively look for existing players or toons around your level that are looking for another toon member?

anywhoo...just my friday 3x weekend/solo pubbing sucks/ rambling

Edited by vinnybagadonuts, May 19 2017 - 18:59.

Dracheherr #2 Posted May 19 2017 - 19:12

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 30722 battles
  • [CRTBL] CRTBL

"Since you cant play pubs while "Waiting on folks to answer invites" . . .

Since when? "BATTLE! - - - Platoon is not full. battle anyway? - - - Yes!"

Problem solved. Resend 'toon invite when your battle has ended. I do it all the time, especially when I'm on the Personal Reserves clock.

vinnybagadonuts #3 Posted May 19 2017 - 19:50

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25720 battles
  • [UBH-T] UBH-T

yea, im not a fan of invite spam...but im sure thats just me.

id just assume look in my friends list to see if anyone is lft...or be able to indicate next to my own name that im lft.

Silversound #4 Posted May 29 2017 - 18:25

Major

• Players
  • 34902 battles
  • [GUNS] GUNS
You can right click everyone and see their clan tag. If you can see your list at all.

Mudman24 #5 Posted May 29 2017 - 18:26

Major

• Players
  • 35761 battles
I like the idea.

Jedit #6 Posted May 29 2017 - 23:06

Sergeant

• Players
  • 45008 battles
I would like a general Looking for Platoon option where you can set a few parameters such as tank types and tank tiers, and maybe someway to filter by experience such as efficiency. I love to platoon but even when I have been in Clans there never seems to be anyone available for T8-10. If there was a clan made specifically for platooning at higher tiers I might be interested.

vinnybagadonuts #7 Posted May 31 2017 - 23:35

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25720 battles
  • [UBH-T] UBH-T

View PostSilversound, on May 29 2017 - 17:25, said:

You can right click everyone and see their clan tag. If you can see your list at all.

what does their clan tag have to do with actively looking for a platoon?

the technology already exists, perhaps just using the existing format for finding a stronghold team....where i can see all the existing teams looking for members, or if I have a team I can see folks looking to join a team etc.

but it doesnt even have to be that complex, just an icon next to a players name in your contact list that indicates they are interested in tooning (or have a slot available) would be a useful tool to me anyway.

anyway...its just a suggestion...which is why its in this forum =)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users