Adding a Simple survey to the game about new prem tanks

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Huskerdud3 #1 Posted May 19 2017 - 23:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 13281 battles

I have been thinking since this last tank release has resulted in such uproar yet again ( deservedly so imo) WG should consider adding a survey to the game that opens after launch of the next patch. The survey could be a simple way to poll the community (not just the more active players who surf the forums) as to what they think about the new direction WG is going with premium tanks. I thought the survey they added after the Christmas event was very good. It asked me all the questions I wanted to tell them about without being super long. It is no secret they are making tanks that are better in general than older premiums and I for one am not a fan. 

What do you guys think? A simple survey that pops up at the launch of the game next patch to see what the community as a whole thinks about this much talked about issue?

jneill7677 #2 Posted May 20 2017 - 00:30

Corporal

• Players
  • 47674 battles
  • [CONDR] CONDR
Good Idea, but I''m not sure WG wants our honest imput.  They may get more salt than they can handle I would think.  And they show a definite stubborness once they make a decision to change. 

Huskerdud3 #3 Posted May 20 2017 - 00:56

Corporal

• Players
  • 13281 battles
WG not caring what we think(which I really hope is not the case)  would be the only real reason that I could see for them not doing such a simple thing to get honest and widespread feedback from the community about such a talked about issue at the moment.

Edited by Huskerdud3, May 20 2017 - 00:57.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users