Free camera mod

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Skuaa #1 Posted May 21 2017 - 14:46

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 30 battles

Does anyone know where can I get the free camera mod and how can I install it? If the procedure is the same as on Windows, how can I activate it? F3 shouldn't work...

thanks

PREDY4 #2 Posted May 21 2017 - 15:08

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 2700 battles
  • [RDWS] RDWS

Be certain that any "Free Cam Mod" you get is NOT usable in-game (as that would be illegal), but only usable in replays.

Aslains mod pack has this legal option and is easy to use.

Content Moderated By Njourour.

Edited by Njourour, May 21 2017 - 19:34.

Skuaa #3 Posted May 21 2017 - 19:04

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 30 battles

I'll try with Aslains mod pack. Can I use multiple mod packs at the same time?

Edited by Xhilodium, May 21 2017 - 19:32.

black_colt #4 Posted May 23 2017 - 00:21

Major

• -Players-
  • 3370 battles

View PostXhilodium, on May 21 2017 - 10:04, said:

I'll try with Aslains mod pack. Can I use multiple mod packs at the same time?

The best way to install the Aslain Mod Pack for the WoT Mac Wrapper is to use [Wine Bottler] - see the post from moyzie dated 15 August 2016 in the following Asian forum [Home/World of Tanks/English Forums/Downloads & Important Info/for use on a Mac

Here is the URL for your convenience - http://aslain.com/in...r-use-on-a-mac/

If you use the [download link #1] versus [direct] make sure you wait until you see [Download file] in the top right-hand corner.

You can check the SHA256 checksum by opening Terminal and a Finder window - in Terminal type [openssl dgst -sha256] and then drag the downloaded file to the Terminal window - you should end up with something like this [openssl dgst -sha256/Users/[your short user name]/Downloads/Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.9.18.0_30.exe] - and press [return].  Terminal will give you the SHA256 hash - just compare to the SHA256 on the Aslain download site to make sure.

If the SHA256 hash matches - then you can double on the Aslain installer and the wine bottler app will open. It may take a moment for anything to happen.

Make sure that you select the correct library - ~/Library/Application Support/World of Tanks/Bottles/worldoftanks from the drop-down list [incorrectly selected /worldofwarships and wondered why I could not see the installed MODs in the WoT Mac Wrapper]

Also there is a [Security Warning] dialog box [for some reason is always in the top left corner of my desktop - might be different for you] stating [There is a problem with the certificate for this site. This certificate is issued by an unknown or untrusted publisher. Do you want to continue anyway?]  - select [Yes] as you have already checked the SHA256 hash.

Let the installer run - you will soon be presented with a dialog box [Aslain’s WoT Modpack - Welcome Page] - click on [Show preview window] and then [Next >] and make your MOD selections in the resulting window and accept the default checked [Installation options] when presented with [Aslain’s WoT Modpack - Task Selection Page] and click on [Next >] and click the default buttons in all of the following dialog boxes.

Currently the wine bottler app does not correctly install tanks skins.  Not sure why - not an issue for me,

Hope this helps …

Skuaa #5 Posted May 27 2017 - 10:05

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 30 battles
Thank you all, but in this quite old video it looks like it can be much easier https://www.youtube....?v=uWzFe5y_Svw. Does it still work?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users