Top Tier Members Streaming World of Tanks

NA Top Tier BULBA WGLNA Streamers Unicum bestplayer

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

SacherMasoc #21 Posted May 22 2017 - 04:25

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 6598 battles

Photoshop aside, I'm pretty sure the dude second from left is a car thief.

Is this your homework, Larry?

This is what happens, Larry. This is what happens when you [edited]a stranger in the [edited]!

ImABadTealREEEE #22 Posted May 22 2017 - 04:35

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8563 battles
  • [-PP-] -PP-

ohya!

Cenotaph #23 Posted May 22 2017 - 05:11

Captain

• Players
  • 9305 battles

View PostogHaKo, on May 21 2017 - 18:17, said:

I guess you're new to the Internet(s). This is more of a joke rather then a try to make our team look "good."

After all, you seem to be the only one triggered here.

Really, I'm "triggered" am I...  sorry I hurt your feelings, but that's what you come up with?

So this entire thread isn't full of other people making fun of the picture as well... it's just me?

Sure, I might be more vocal about it... but let me assure you, everyone here is laughing at that pic and finds it absurd.

View PostFulcrous, on May 21 2017 - 16:53, said:

SwoleTier

Can you teach me how to go from weeb to swole?

View PostNubslayer, on May 21 2017 - 17:41, said:

wow the photochopping is redonkulous hahahaha

View PostViper69, on May 21 2017 - 17:45, said:

Haha they all have the same torso and arms Hahahaha good lord. I gotta save that one for a meme.

NoReasonNoProblem #24 Posted May 22 2017 - 05:17

Staff sergeant

• WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 24764 battles

View PostCenotaph, on May 21 2017 - 20:11, said:

Really, I'm "triggered" am I...  sorry I hurt your feelings, but that's what you come up with?

So this entire thread isn't full of other people making fun of the picture as well... it's just me?

Sure, I might be more vocal about it... but let me assure you, everyone here is laughing at that pic and finds it absurd.

Reread their posts.

and whole point of the pic was to be a yolk.

(get it haha, yolk = joke)

Viserion_Dies #25 Posted May 22 2017 - 05:34

Major

• Players
  • 30262 battles
  • [FADED] FADED
back to the original name eh

ogHaKo #26 Posted May 22 2017 - 05:35

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28022 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostCenotaph, on May 22 2017 - 04:11, said:

laughing at that pic and finds it absurd.

There. You said it yourself. That is the whole point of this picture my friend.

Cenotaph #27 Posted May 22 2017 - 07:28

Captain

• Players
  • 9305 battles

View PostogHaKo, on May 21 2017 - 20:35, said:

There. You said it yourself. That is the whole point of this picture my friend.

Really, I thought -you- said it yourself...

View PostogHaKo, on May 21 2017 - 16:45, said:

this pic is a mistake

So is it a mistake, or a joke? :P

All to often when someone gets called out for looking foolish the retort is "It's just a prank bro~"... I just expect people to own their actions.

ogHaKo #28 Posted May 22 2017 - 07:57

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28022 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostCenotaph, on May 22 2017 - 06:28, said:

Really, I thought -you- said it yourself...

So is it a mistake, or a joke? :P

All to often when someone gets called out for looking foolish the retort is "It's just a prank bro~"... I just expect people to own their actions.

I'm trying real hard here to find out your intentions...

Because this is the internet, I have no clue in what manner and tone you are speaking. First you call us "scrawny 110lb nerds" which is an insult I assume, then you proceed calling us that again and then accuse us of being "attention [edited]" because one of our players posted that funny picture. All that gave me an impression that you're angry or Triggered over this picture.

And now you're using that ":P"  smiley giving me an impression like you treat this whole situation as a joke.

Also that sentence in the end  "All to often when someone gets called out for looking foolish the retort is "It's just a prank bro~"... I just expect people to own their actions." Which has no correlation to this conflict.

Lets just stop this conversation right here, because I find it very hard to communicate with you.

Bye.

bundysj #29 Posted May 22 2017 - 08:07

Corporal

• Players
  • 50008 battles
  • [UMM] UMM
Look at the middle guy on the left, with his skinny neck and the 'buff'.
Lol, thanks for the laughs.

Cenotaph #30 Posted May 22 2017 - 08:16

Captain

• Players
  • 9305 battles

View PostogHaKo, on May 21 2017 - 22:57, said:

I'm trying real hard here to find out your intentions...

Because this is the internet, I have no clue in what manner and tone you are speaking. First you call us "scrawny 110lb nerds" which is an insult I assume, then you proceed calling us that again and then accuse us of being "attention [edited]" because one of our players posted that funny picture. All that gave me an impression that you're angry or Triggered over this picture.

And now you're using that ":P"  smiley giving me an impression like you treat this whole situation as a joke.

Also that sentence in the end  "All to often when someone gets called out for looking foolish the retort is "It's just a prank bro~"... I just expect people to own their actions." Which has no correlation to this conflict.

Lets just stop this conversation right here, because I find it very hard to communicate with you.

Bye.

Right then... I'll go slowly. I'll even color code it for ya...

The picture gives the impression that you guys are trying desperately to look tough, regardless of the intent, this is the impression it gives.... and that's what I said.

You said "It wasn't our idea, the guy that made our photos over in California came up with this. He even did all the photoshop himself." Giving the impression that it was something that wasn't discussed or agree'd upon.

I said you ought to think about discussing it's removal, and reiterated that it makes you guys look insecure.

You said "I guess you're new to the Internet(s). This is more of a joke rather then a try to make our team look good.  After all, you seem to be the only one triggered here."

I said "Really, I'm "triggered" am I...  sorry I hurt your feelings, but that's what you come up with? <snip>   everyone here is laughing at that pic and finds it absurd."

You said "There. You said it yourself. That is the whole point of this picture my friend." however, your very first reply in the thread called the picture a mistake.

So I asked which it was, a mistake or a joke... hence my comment about "All to often when someone gets called out for looking foolish the retort is "It's just a prank bro~"... I just expect people to own their actions."

Because it seems like you don't even seem to know what your opinion is on the matter, but seem to just be running away under the guise of "I'm too hard to communicate with".

So, again.... is it a mistake? Is it a joke? Do you even know? ...Is that clear enough for you, or does it need to be trivialized even further?

RingZero #31 Posted May 22 2017 - 08:30

Major

• -Players-
  • 20225 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostCenotaph, on May 21 2017 - 23:16, said:

Right then... I'll go slowly. I'll even color code it for ya...

The picture gives the impression that you guys are trying desperately to look tough, regardless of the intent, this is the impression it gives.... and that's what I said.

You said "It wasn't our idea, the guy that made our photos over in California came up with this. He even did all the photoshop himself." Giving the impression that it was something that wasn't discussed or agree'd upon.

I said you ought to think about discussing it's removal, and reiterated that it makes you guys look insecure.

You said "I guess you're new to the Internet(s). This is more of a joke rather then a try to make our team look good.  After all, you seem to be the only one triggered here."

I said "Really, I'm "triggered" am I...  sorry I hurt your feelings, but that's what you come up with? <snip>   everyone here is laughing at that pic and finds it absurd."

You said "There. You said it yourself. That is the whole point of this picture my friend." however, your very first reply in the thread called the picture a mistake.

So I asked which it was, a mistake or a joke... hence my comment about "All to often when someone gets called out for looking foolish the retort is "It's just a prank bro~"... I just expect people to own their actions."

Because it seems like you don't even seem to know what your opinion is on the matter, but seem to just be running away under the guise of "I'm too hard to communicate with".

So, again.... is it a mistake? Is it a joke? Do you even know? ...Is that clear enough for you, or does it need to be trivialized even further?

It was meant as a joke.

Cenotaph #32 Posted May 22 2017 - 08:39

Captain

• Players
  • 9305 battles

View PostRingZero, on May 21 2017 - 23:30, said:

It was meant as a joke.

Looks like the joke... -Adjusts Sunglasses- ...is on them.  

Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh~~~!!!

BigNaturals #33 Posted May 22 2017 - 14:57

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 43872 battles
  • [-G-] -G-
them photoshop skills YO!!!

_Juris #34 Posted May 22 2017 - 15:51

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15365 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostCenotaph, on May 22 2017 - 02:39, said:

Looks like the joke... -Adjusts Sunglasses- ...is on them.  

In what way?  They made a funny picture showing that they don't take themselves too seriously, people laughed, plus they're all really really good at tanks...  Seems like wins all around.

Viper69 #35 Posted May 22 2017 - 21:23

Major

• Players
  • 7458 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
I'm used to laughing at myself. Hell I do medieval fighting and get laughed at all the time.

Nubslayer #36 Posted May 23 2017 - 01:45

Captain

• Players
  • 24397 battles
cant believe no one has re-photochopped this to something more entertaining yet.

_AmonAmarth_ #37 Posted May 23 2017 - 04:39

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12715 battles
  • [B0TS] B0TS

View PostogHaKo, on May 22 2017 - 00:45, said:

this pic is a mistake

you dont like the photoshop job? lol...

Also tagged with NA, Top Tier, BULBA, WGLNA, Streamers, Unicum, bestplayer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users