Jump to content


Unable to Connect to WOT Updating Service

Updating Service WOT

  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

GuZz07 #1 Posted May 25 2017 - 19:59

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 17901 battles
  • 12
  • [_B-Z_] _B-Z_
  • Member since:
    11-17-2012

Since this morning after an update attemp of WoT the WG Game Center don´t let me play the game, the play button if off. I try to start directly from de .exe file but the game crash inmediately. I got a backup folder so I replace all the file, same problem; I create another folder and paste the backup content, same problem of conection on the WGGC but the game loads, but in log in screen says  " WOT needs to  update".

So I download the WGGC again, installed on other HD, and nothing, same problem.

If anyone could help me here, i appreciate it.

Thanks.

 

Update.

I manage to add the game to the GCenter, but no conection to update service!

2017-05-25 (2).jpg


Edited by GuZz07, May 25 2017 - 22:28.


Lethalhavoc #2 Posted May 25 2017 - 20:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 38720 battles
  • 11,572
  • Member since:
    01-18-2013

Have you tried both of these options?

Posted Image

 

Also, have you rebooted your system?

Also have you hit the update option on the launcher?


Edited by Lethalhavoc, May 25 2017 - 20:33.


GuZz07 #3 Posted May 25 2017 - 21:26

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 17901 battles
  • 12
  • [_B-Z_] _B-Z_
  • Member since:
    11-17-2012

View PostLethalhavoc, on May 25 2017 - 15:32, said:

Have you tried both of these options?

Posted Image

 

Also, have you rebooted your system?

Also have you hit the update option on the launcher?

 

Yes i restart, but i can´t hit tha play button, is deactivated. I try Check and Repair Option and the Gcenter delete the WOT Tab. I try to Import the Game to the Gcenter again and says "Update Service unavailable". i even try to install the game from 0 and "update service unavailable" :sceptic:.

 



Lethalhavoc #4 Posted May 25 2017 - 22:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 38720 battles
  • 11,572
  • Member since:
    01-18-2013

Okay, try this.

Open the launcher, on the left side click the gear icon and check to see if it's this port.

Posted Image

 

Next, click the settings icon.

Add the game to the firewall exemptions and then click the check and repair option.

Posted Image 



GuZz07 #5 Posted May 26 2017 - 01:03

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 17901 battles
  • 12
  • [_B-Z_] _B-Z_
  • Member since:
    11-17-2012

View PostLethalhavoc, on May 25 2017 - 17:32, said:

Okay, try this.

Open the launcher, on the left side click the gear icon and check to see if it's this port.

Posted Image

 

Next, click the settings icon.

Add the game to the firewall exemptions and then click the check and repair option.

Posted Image 

 

Yes, i did it. I uninstall, delete and clean Windows Reg. Re-Install and start downloading the game again.

Lethalhavoc #6 Posted May 26 2017 - 03:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 38720 battles
  • 11,572
  • Member since:
    01-18-2013

View PostGuZz07, on May 25 2017 - 20:03, said:

 

Yes, i did it. I uninstall, delete and clean Windows Reg. Re-Install and start downloading the game again.

 

If that doesn't get you back in the game, you'll need to put in a support ticket.

Camper_2000 #7 Posted May 26 2017 - 07:15

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 25788 battles
  • 33
  • Member since:
    10-05-2013

The same is happening to me, i tried everything above with no success. Downloading all the game now, 40gb :angry:

Warships working as always btw, so this only affects WOT.

 



GuZz07 #8 Posted May 26 2017 - 08:23

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 17901 battles
  • 12
  • [_B-Z_] _B-Z_
  • Member since:
    11-17-2012
Game is now OK! Very bad solution.

zkyz #9 Posted May 26 2017 - 11:45

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16457 battles
  • 173
  • Member since:
    05-26-2012

It´s happening with my WGC as well.

Funny WoWP and WoWS is working and updating really fine. Just WoT got this problem. I uninstalled (lost some prints again....dumb WG why not save the screens in a different folder or not delete on uninstall like other games or even WoWP ?) and trying to installed but the error persists......I will try to change this address at home.... Thank you all. 



GuZz07 #10 Posted May 26 2017 - 12:55

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 17901 battles
  • 12
  • [_B-Z_] _B-Z_
  • Member since:
    11-17-2012

View Postzkyz, on May 26 2017 - 06:45, said:

It´s happening with my WGC as well.

Funny WoWP and WoWS is working and updating really fine. Just WoT got this problem. I uninstalled (lost some prints again....dumb WG why not save the screens in a different folder or not delete on uninstall like other games or even WoWP ?) and trying to installed but the error persists......I will try to change this address at home.... Thank you all. 

 

I clean the windows Registry with CCLEANER, also delete all WoT folder on APPDATA folders.

zkyz #11 Posted May 26 2017 - 12:59

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16457 battles
  • 173
  • Member since:
    05-26-2012

View PostGuZz07, on May 26 2017 - 04:23, said:

Game is now OK! Very bad solution.

 

What else did u do ? I´ve unisntalled but when it would begin to install the same error happen again (red message unable to connect).... :facepalm:

 

I clean the windows Registry with CCLEANER, also delete all WoT folder on APPDATA folders.

 

^^^^ Many Thanks man !!!!


Edited by zkyz, May 26 2017 - 13:02.


GuZz07 #12 Posted May 26 2017 - 15:56

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 17901 battles
  • 12
  • [_B-Z_] _B-Z_
  • Member since:
    11-17-2012

View Postzkyz, on May 26 2017 - 07:59, said:

 

What else did u do ? I´ve unisntalled but when it would begin to install the same error happen again (red message unable to connect).... :facepalm:

 

I clean the windows Registry with CCLEANER, also delete all WoT folder on APPDATA folders.

 

^^^^ Many Thanks man !!!!

 

I try a lot of things, i have read too many post, EU, ASIA and NA forum, reset my router, disable AntiVirus, Windows Firewall, same problem. The solution was delete, clean and reinstall, im playing right now! next time i will not loose many hours trying to fixit. Hate that btw.




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users